(DW) In the Shadow Mountain

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Switchblade » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:45 pm

Switch Blade silently examins the gate, delicating tracing her fingers over its edges and carvings. She slides her hand towards the middle and lightly touches it, comtemplating the meaning of the runes carved upon the gate. After a moment, she smiles slightly, then pulls a second knife out and draws it across her palm, where a line of crimson blood appears. Wincing slightly, she dips her finger in her own blood and lightly draws her name in runes across the stone. With a slight grating sound, one side of the gate opens...
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Zer'in » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:31 am

"I do admit that I cannot see through this smoke, but I am sure we will all be able to see each other soon enough." The voice was still in the same place. "Machiah and Makito of Yauni, I have never heard of this place. I hope we can speak more about this at a later date. Though I would not recommend that anyone attempt to play with that gate more than you already have. I do not wish to fix it again. I am willing to give these lords of the surface safe dwelling in our home until the smoke clears. After such a time passes, if you decide to foolishly push forward, I will need to see you put to an end. The surface dwellers call me Zerrin of Shadow. I will allow you to call me this as well. Maciah and Makito, why are you here and why is this group here as well?"
Zer'in
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Maciah » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:37 am

"I am traveling the world. My homeland was brought to waste by creatures of fowl origins. I believe you would call them demons. I had no reason to stay and I have stayed to far from you lesser races for far to long. Many of the beings I see now had not existed the last time I walked world. I find the elven races to be quite amusing, and yes I was here long before they were." Turns to look at the group. "As for them, I decided to join them, their efforts to stop your people and save this Andrek seemed noble at the time. May I ask what you have done with him and too what purpose you need him for."
Leo'vem De Griever
Maciah
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Zer'in » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:04 pm

"His numerous people need him to mend a rift. As well the new Matriarch wishes to speak with him, I do not know how well that will go. He did upset her greatly the last time they banged into each other. I do not believe she will harm him too much. In fact she knows she needs him to keep our home safe for now. Though she is impulsive. Besides he owes me a drink."

*Laughs at the thought of Andrek drinking*

"Men like it when he drinks!"

*Many of the shadow clan laugh, the smoke starts to clear enough that shadows can be seen up to 20' away.*
Zer'in
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Marcadus » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:05 pm

* Marcadus still laying among the bodies of the drow, slowly begins to climb to his feet, swaying a little but making it up, two large black wings spread behind him. Growling as he pulls the arrows out of his arm and leg he slowly starts walking further into the black cave, sniffing ever few feet attemping to follow the group, only his red eyes visible in the dark, grumbling under his breath *

" All this over a damned barkeep. Andrek now you definatly owe me a drink. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Spreading the love of hate to the world, one person at a time
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Grease » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:46 am

OOC:Sorry about the disappering act. Work has been a *.

"Maracadus, wait for me." After the fighting, Grease had made his way back a retreved the original part of his sword, putting it back together. His arm and leg were partially bandged as he carried his giant sword down the tunnel. He came up to Maracadus while holding another glowing stone in his hand. "You ok? I kinda passed out after the fighting. Were did the others go?"
My sword sings the sad song of the Barbarian.
"There is no fair or unfair, there is only tactics."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:56 am

* Turning to face Grease and backing out of the light in his hand, Grease gets a quick glimmer of the demon Marcadus has become, black leathery skin with two horns on the side of his head almost like a bulls, with firey red eyes glaring back at Grease almost growling an answer back at him *

" I don't know where they went, but I can still smell the blood on thier armor. That's what I plan to follow. If your coming just keep the light off me. "

* With that Marcadus turns and starts walking again, wings draped behind him tail dragging on the floor *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Bacchaus » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:04 pm

"i am sorry for how rude i have been, I am Bacchaus, Ranger of the Westfold. 5th marshal of king Eomer. I am from Rohan. Which, i am sad to say, is a long way from here." Lokking around he sees that the drow are standing back and have lowered their weopans. Realising that his bow is still drawn he takes the arrow off and lowers his bow.
Bacchaus
Defender of Helms Deep
Ranger of the West
God of Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll
(whine and fertility)
Bacchaus
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Jerlaine Trefenwyn » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:12 pm

(Jerlaine walks in smoothly and briskly looks around and doesn't see Andrek...) I disapeared a while ago to go check some things and lost track of a good friend of mine. His name is Andrek last king of Oasis. I am Jerlaine Trefenwyn the Captain of Defender's of the Rose. If you wouldknow of his where abouts please tell me... He game me this blade.(holds up a hilt with a broken blade partialy etched with a rose)
Jerlaine Trefenwyn
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2001
Realm: Ered Duath
Unit: Dogs of War
Favorite Fighting Styles: anything

Postby Andrek » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:01 pm

*The smoke clears enough for everyone in the Drow Great Hall to see one another. The drow do not have their weapons readied, but their numbers would suggest that any attempt at fighting on their terms would be death to all here.*
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 5- 0-1994
Unit: Silver Dragons

Postby Switchblade » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:12 pm

Switch Blade sits with her back to the gate, neatly hiding her blood on the stone. She leans back against it and studies the situation before her, her arms crossed over her chest. No way to fight it out... I'm the only one who'd have time to make it through the gate without being hit by the drows' arrows....Hmm.....I can't leave them though, for I haven't the slightest clue why they wanted throught the gate in the first place...
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Versago Hayashida » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:21 pm

"So what are we going to do now?" Ichigo's smile grows bigger on his face. "This is going to get fun. haha" Ichigo looks around at the drows. "So who's first?"
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Started Fighting: 07 Sep 2005
Unit: Kittens of Battle
Favorite Fighting Styles: Club and Punch Shield, Red sword

Postby Grease » Mon May 01, 2006 8:15 am

Grease comes walking in from the back with Maracadus following a little behind out of the light. "Looks like you guys are in a thought spot. Any casualties?" Grease asked while tightening a bandage wrap on his arm. "And who might you be?" He said eyeing Switch Blade.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Switchblade » Mon May 01, 2006 10:21 am

Switch Blade looks at Grease sharply, her piercing sliver eyes sizing him up. "No casualties yet...but there will be, soon enough." she answers him, looking around at the drows with a slight smile on her face.
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Versago Hayashida » Mon May 01, 2006 4:25 pm

"Hey grease. She takes a while to warm up to you but she is a nice person." Ichigo looks at him and then to her. "Hey relax its just grease he is a nice guy." Ichigo smiles and then readies for battle.
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Grease » Wed May 03, 2006 12:03 pm

Grease looks around at the drow that are in the way. "Hmmm, under normal curcumstances this would be a problem. But these arn't normal." He said with a grin. He brought his sword in front of him. "This gonna be noisey and we will have to make a run for it. You guys all ready?"
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Versago Hayashida » Wed May 03, 2006 1:23 pm

"Oh hell yeah i am ready." Ichigo looks at grease and laughs. "Please explain normal circumstances ok?" ichigo tightens his grip on his sword. "alright lets go for it"
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Andrek » Tue May 09, 2006 10:09 am

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Work and replying to DM/PM politics.

Two arrows fly through the air. One hits Versago in the left arm. The other peirces his heart.
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Zer'in » Tue May 09, 2006 10:14 am

"Little Strawberry, you seem to forget that you are less than a worthy oponent. Now, Marcadus... It has been a long time since you have searched our halls. I believe the last time we saw you here you were headed to the Seventh Circle correct?"
Zer'in
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Grease » Tue May 09, 2006 11:53 am

As the second arrow hit Versago, Grease slapped the ground with his sword. "GAN KUN ZOT!" Grease yelled. Two walls of rock rose up running down the tunnel with the dark elves on both sides. THe walls turned white and exploded into shrapnel flying everywere. "GO, NOW!" Grease yelled as he charged into the confusion.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Versago Hayashida » Tue May 09, 2006 12:16 pm

Ichigo stumbles back and then smiles "I am not going to let someone like you defeat me!!!" Ichigo charges in the fight as the blood starts to gush from his heart wound. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

ooc: that kill you statement is towards zer'in
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Marcadus » Wed May 10, 2006 4:07 am

* Marcadus charges forward and grabs Ichigo by the arm, pulling hard spinning him away from his target Marcadus slides across the stone floor in front of Zer'in, leaving a trail from where his claws etched the rock, slaming his fists into the ground shaking the walls and floors, Marcadus strechs out his large black wings deflecting most of the shrapnel into the floor, Climbing to his feat and glareing at the fighters in the room around him *

" Have you no honor, stay your weapons and let us speak! Zer'in call for a healer and call off your men or my father will hear of this. "

* As Marcadus yells at the people in the room blac blood begins to run down his wings to the floor, from being cut and scraped from the derbis *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Zer'in » Wed May 10, 2006 9:35 am

"Reasons such as these are why I only honor the demons Marcadus and Zelrig." Zer'in takes a foul stenching tar from a pouch on his side, tossing it to Marcadus. "I assume you know where to put this." He turns to his men, "Glennen Fre'sla Harl. Sila natha Healer. A priestess will be here shortly demon. Andrek will not be harmed, he is speaking with the new Matriarch. She does not see the value of surface dwellers as most of the house leaders of Duath. I really don't care either way, though we do need assistance with a rift that has opened. Andrek, Kitsune of the Watch, and yourself are the only ones we know to have fully closed such problems. What do you know about the Fith and Sixth Circles?"
Zer'in
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Marcadus » Wed May 10, 2006 6:09 pm

" I know nothing of the fith and sixth rings, the seventh is my ownly consern and only if my father beckons me. "

* As Marcadus talk he rubs the tar over his wings sealing the wounds *

" I must say I miss the times when the matriarchs sent for you when they wanted a meating, rather then sending a troll. "

* Marcadus turns back to Ichigo, Grease and the others *

" I would ask that you refrane from attacking here. You don't want to offend the gods of this Hall. "

* Turning back to Zer'in *

" That goes for you too, you know what it means to attack under such circumstances "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Thu May 11, 2006 7:56 am

Ichigo looks at Marcadus pale with blood still coming out of his chest. "Offend the gods huh? I am the one dying because of zer'in and our telling me not to offend the gods. I could care less about offending the gods right now." Ichigo raises his sword and then colapse from the loss of blood.
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Switchblade » Thu May 11, 2006 10:27 am

Switch Blade runs over to Versago and kneels beside him. She begins examing the wound in his chest and slowly and carefully pulls the arrow out, then hurridly presses her hands over it to stop the fresh flow of blood. Switch closes her eyes tightly and concentrates hard on the wound, soft purple ribbons of light winding themselves around her fingers and into Versago's chest.
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Zer'in » Sun May 21, 2006 4:03 pm

"I do." Zer'in somberly replied. "I only defended my kinsmen. Your friends are not dead. So let us be civilized. Do you know what Andrek must do?"
Zer'in
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Marcadus » Tue May 23, 2006 3:46 pm

* Marcadus gives a questioning look to Zer'in *

" When do I ever know what's going on? "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Zer'in » Wed May 24, 2006 1:35 pm

Zer'in smiles, "This is true. The new matriarch wished to return to the old ways. She has done well for these past two years, though there is a new rift that she cannot seal. So when Andrek came home, she decided to use him. Likely he will be thrown into that pit which is the gate."
Zer'in
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Marcadus » Thu May 25, 2006 1:42 pm

* Still speaking to Zer'in but moving towards Ichigo *

" Nice welcome home gift. What's going to stop him from making another rift out after he seals the one that's open now? "

* Tapping his foot against Ichigo's *

" Where is that healer you sent for? I think he should be hearing this. Might make him a little more agreeable, then again you are throwing Andrek back into Hell so who nows how he'll take it. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Switchblade » Thu May 25, 2006 4:51 pm

Switchblade glares up at Marcudus and places her hands protectivly on Ichigo's shoulders. She had finished healing his wounds, but it had taken a lot out of her. Though she tried to conceal it, her breathing was laboured and her strength waning. The room spun once in her vision, but she shook her head sharply and it steadied.
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Versago Hayashida » Thu May 25, 2006 5:16 pm

Ichigo opens his eyes. His vision is blurred a bit from his near death experiance. Ichigo shoots up into a sitting position. "What the hell?" Ichigo looks at Switchblade and smiles. "Thanks." Ichigo sits for a second and hears her breathing. "Are you ok?" Ichigo begins to stand up but starts to cough up blood. Ichigo wipes the blood from his mouth and continues to stand up. Blood starts to run from his wounds which hadn't completely gotten healed. Ichigo grows pale, and sits down. "Thanks agian Switchblade." Ichigo coughs up a little more blood and passes out agian.
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Zer'in » Fri May 26, 2006 6:10 pm

"The Little Strawbery looks well enough to me. As well you know all too well that Andrek is one of the few Lorda that cares enough to filter his gates. I am sure he will filter it well enough. In fact the last door created by Andrek and Kitsune has never had a problem. It is still active as a one way gate to this day."
Zer'in
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Marcadus » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:18 pm

* Marcadus shrugs off switchblades glare and turns to face Zer'in again *

" So may we at least speak with him or the matriarch? I'd like to know who's running around opening more gates to Hell there's enough scum running around the surface as is. Damned honnorless * children with no respect for the pleasure of a real kill. Makes it that much more difficult for the rest of us and by God you know how lazy I am. "

OOC: Rize zombie thread. Sorry been really busy please continue
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Andrek » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:01 am

A drow maiden dressed in black and red robes walks toward the group. "Follow me Master Marcadus, bring your friends as well. The Matriarch will see you, she has waited and would like to know more about these portals."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:52 am

Ichigo wakes up to see the drow. Ichigo gets up slowly and stares in amusement. "Well might as well go? right? not like we have much of a choice in the matter anyway." ichigo looks at all the guys surrounding them.
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Marcadus » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:05 pm

* Marcadus turns to Ichigo *

" You always have a choice, you just may not like the outcome of some of your options. "

* Turning back to the Maiden *

" After you my dear. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:36 am

Ichigo looks at marcadus and gives a slight smile, "You have a point there marcadus." Ichigo follows the maiden along with marcadus.
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby debuenzo » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:53 am

She leads them down a dark hallway. The group can see an amber light at the end of the tunnel. As they slowly approach the light, the walls transform from the irregular and harsh cave walls to a smooth, fine-tooled wall covered in bizarre symbols that they havent seen before...
Brother of the Black Company
debuenzo
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 30 Aug 2003
Realm: Numenor
Unit: Black Company
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and shield

Postby Andrek » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:11 am

(OOC:That was good stuff D)

They see carved images of the wars in Ered Duath up until the first war for the ring. (for a list of these PM me and I will tell you some) The maiden bows low to the Matriarch.

"My queen (too lazy to get anything in Drow official now, sorry), the demon Marcadus is here to speak with you."

The matriarch turns around to see Marcadus, "Marcadus, it has been a long time since I saw you last. At least 20 years, but I do not care to think about that. Why are portals opening in MY halls? Why is Andrek back down here? Give me one good reason I should not kill all of the mortals you are with immediately." She bites the head of a triantual off and throws the body at Marcadus, legs curling as it hits his left cheek.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Marcadus » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:16 am

* Picking up the spiders' dead body with distain, and garing at the Matriarch *

" Your Hall's, Woman, are of no concern of mine... "

* Standing back up facing her, his voice growning louder as sparks of fire shoot from his eyes *

" ... As for Andrek I don't know why he's here your Idiotic Henchmen took him away before we were finished talking... "

* The spiders' body bursts into flame in his hand and Marcadus hurls it back at the Matriarch, the body turning to ash right before her face *

" ...If you ever show such disrespect to me or anyone I'm with again Woman, for any reason, I'll Tear the flesh from your bones and put your head on a pike for all to see what happens when you don't show the proper respect to the son of Lothose lord of the 7th circle! "

* Marcadus Kneels once more placing his right palm on the ground, insantly tendrals of flame shoot from his hand forming a burning sigal on the ground *

" Or would you rather compare armys? "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Andrek » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:04 am

The Matriarch looks at him with a wry smile. "So is you Father the High Lord, or just one of the lesser lords?" She waves her hand and the guards release their hold on the other surface dwellers.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Griffolion » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:07 am

Griffon was walking through the wilderness, when he spotted a cave. "that will make a good place to rest tonight." he noticed the remains of what looked like a battle around the cave, cautiously he walked through the dark caverns.

he saw a gate that sent his lycnan senses crazy, full of fear, primal rage, the sense of the hunt, and all his 5 senses increased drasticey

he was transforming into a primal lycan

his clothes streched out a lot, but they werent torn apart like most humans who went lycan. He approched the guards of the gate, and spoke in a heavy rough voice "take me to the keeper of this hall, NOW!" the guards complied with fear, but they led him into the hall, he saw many drow warriors on his path to there leader, he was not questioned by anyone along his path to the matriach, though there were so harden looks, drow who eyed him in fear, and a few that passed out compleatley.

Lycan Griffon began speaking to the guards after he was about ten meters away from the matriach and a group of group of others "return to your duties" Griffon commanded "how do we know you will not move on and try to kill her?" one of the guards asked meekly "do you honestly belive i could kill your mistress?, i may be powerful, but not that powerful, now, return to your duties of guarding the gate". the guards did not like being pushed around by someone who wasent even a part of the drow that lived in this hall, but they followed the command and returned to the gate. Then Griffon approched the group, and he noticed now many of the old races were here. Griffon still in primal lycan form looked to the sky and saw a beautiful crescent moon.

And then Griffon howeled deeply, an encouraging howl, that speeds up the healing of wounds, and calmed and refreshed all there to hear it, he then looked at the group, and spoke a word of command, in old lycanish a set of words that could be heard for miles around

"Da Rag, Da Shoer, Da Rock, Da Rorack!"
(Be Healed, Be Awoken, Be Refreshed, Be Strong!)\

(WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!)
live by the sword, die by something else
Griffolion
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Zer'in » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:51 pm

Zer'in tosses three daggers at the guards who left their posts, allowing them to die a slow painful death. He points to two others.

"Go take their place, and if you leave your post for any reason your fate will be left to Eodhffulgzeen'n."

The terrified elves run to the post without a word. Zer'in turns to this new thing and adresses him without any sign of fear.

"I hope your manners are better balanced on the surface.." He looks at Griffon, and the mess of fur, "elg'caress." He smiled wryly. "You step one step closer to the matriarch you will beg my gods to have mercy."

He was obviously not ammused by this irresponsible show of power. Zer'in glanced at six random members of the court that had obeyed this beast, he gave a silent command to his finest captains to be rid of them.
Zer'in
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Griffolion » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Griffon looked at the two dead guards, and spoke a prayer to them. Griffon then turned to the one that killed them and spoke with a bit of anger in his voice "I did not come here to harm anyone, i am here because i sensed something dark and sinister in this place, and if i did not know better, id say you were the problem." Griffon looked at the captains that were approching him, he then spoke, half to himself "I feel sorry for you, if you do not follow his commands, he will kill you, but if you try and force me to leave, im afraid the same fait will still befall you. I am merley here to help solve a problem, and i will leave, after i have decided if i can help or not".
live by the sword, die by something else
Griffolion
Toadie
Toadie

Postby debuenzo » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:08 am

just then.....on the horizon....the shadow of the resurrected Debuenzo drove fear into the hearts of all who saw it

it moved in as swiftly as the wind and killed all who stirred, leaving none alive

after seeing the carnage at his feet, he let out a loud cackle like scream that has echoed in my thoughts and dreams forever

for my soul, be it pure, is caught within this malice driven violence monger
i see it's wrath but can do nothing to stop it

i shed a tear for you and all who come after
debuenzo
Hero
Hero

Postby Shaft » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:54 am

(shaft lands next to the fallen bodies riding his nightmare. he looks around and shakes his head.)

*. all this carnage all this death.

(he jumps off his ride and looks to the heavens)

now a chance to use my new gift. i reseaved on my jurney away from my freinds.

(he raises both hands and a bright light starts to shine above him it grows bigger until it ingulfs the land when it diapates the lifeless bodies are standing with regaind life. Shaft looks around and smiles. he had brout life back to those who lost it.

he looks at one of the few close to him and says
"find andrek and bring him here to me please"
then he faints. and falls next to his nightmare.
the firey horse sits next to him as if he is to gaurd him.
Shaft Stone
drow fighter
defender of the brotherhood
council member to the shadow gaurds
loyalties lie with saladin and my guild
loyal memeber of the hashin

sic vis pacem para bellum
Shaft
Grunt
Grunt

Unit: shadowgaurd
Favorite Fighting Styles: bow, sword and sheild, duel swords

Postby debuenzo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:34 pm

debuenzo sighs, returns, shreds all again, then * on the bodies

then eats a chicken salad sandwich
debuenzo
Hero
Hero

Postby Shaft » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:56 pm

(two days after shaft wakes he brings them back once again this time before he faints he trys to talk to the killer and tell him he needs these people to find some one then he can do as he wishes.)

besides i'm a drow that brought them back give me a break. lol.
Shaft Stone
drow fighter
defender of the brotherhood
council member to the shadow gaurds
loyalties lie with saladin and my guild
loyal memeber of the hashin

sic vis pacem para bellum
Shaft
Grunt
Grunt

Unit: shadowgaurd
Favorite Fighting Styles: bow, sword and sheild, duel swords