My so-called obnoxious Roleplay

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

My so-called obnoxious Roleplay

Postby Siggard » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Ok, so ive heard alot about how my roleplay is obnoxious, just * teenage angst, or just plain stupid...if your one of those people who has a problem with it...then shut the **** up and deal with it. but if you have intelligent or thought out reasons why you dont like it and you'd like to discuss terms with me...feel free to do so. if you come here to troll about that its * or that my RP is the product of teenage angst...then get the **** off my thread; im already * that its gone to the point where i might be questioning my roleplay...now if your just * that my roleplay seeped into non-roleplay forums...then that make sense and i apologize for that. thanks for listening
-Siggard
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 06 Aug 2010
Realm: Andor
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword n' board

Re: My so-called obnoxious Roleplay

Postby Teej » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Siggard wrote:Ok, so ive heard alot about how my roleplay is obnoxious, just * teenage angst, or just plain stupid...if your one of those people who has a problem with it...then shut the **** up and deal with it. but if you have intelligent or thought out reasons why you dont like it and you'd like to discuss terms with me...feel free to do so. if you come here to troll about that its * or that my RP is the product of teenage angst...then get the **** off my thread; im already * that its gone to the point where i might be questioning my roleplay...now if your just * that my roleplay seeped into non-roleplay forums...then that make sense and i apologize for that. thanks for listening
-Siggard

Now, after a couple day absence... had you posted in General Mayhem, in the Armory, or even here... with an intelligent, friendly, contribution to the community... you'd be on the road to recovery. But here you are, being a chode again.

Done trying to help. Best of luck to you in your foam-combat endeavors.

EDIT: Sugar-coating for the 15 year old.
Last edited by Teej on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 31 Dec 2005
Unit: Rogues of Gorewood
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Postby Cheeseheart » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Siggard, I think there is an obvious difference between roleplaying (which is done on the field), and trolling/douchebaggery online. I think you have made the mistake of combining the two. The online forums are not the place for RP, other than the RP thread.

Remind us again what exactly your persona is??? I think we may have all forgotten. Then, play it up all you want in RP. If you're going to continue doucebaggery or whatever you want to call it elsewhere, expect to get ridiculed, and then learn to deal with it. I make no attempts to end my online douchebaggery, other than when talking about serious matters in War Council discussions. My RP on the field is different.

And "formerly Teej," it's not helping. Let's at least try and help the kid without feeding the flame.
Sir Cheeseheart the Defiant
Founder of the Sith Empire
2nd Knight of the Western Flame

"I'll take character over reputation..."
Sith Happens
See you at Battle for the Ring XI: Journey to Hyrule
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 15 Oct 2008
Realm: Korriban
Unit: First Order of the Sith Empire
Favorite Fighting Styles: Using the Dark Side

Postby DJordan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:04 pm

You don't get it. At all.
Your RP isn't annoying and stupid, you are.
Calm the **** down miss *, this thread is not "yours" it's on the internet. You need to find out how the boards work and quit bein a * swaggler, nobody is going to want to help a * little kid that can't shut his **** mouth. Take five steps back, quit talking and grow the hell up.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Started Fighting: 22 Apr 2010

Postby Cheeseheart » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 pm

:unsure:

Siggard, if you want some advice, PM me....take it from the guy whose reception onto this online community was perhaps worse than your's.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby DJordan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm

The kid just needs to learn not to take the RP aspect of this game to far, I think if he went to an event and saw how it works and how people interact that he might understand. (might)
He has the whole "I'm the ****, and everyone else can suck it" attitude, and that is not good for him or the sport.
I don't think that talkin to the kid nice will get any points across either. He's like a ginger version of Black cat.
Cheese your best bet will be to get him out to and event, and get him to shut up and listen. That way you could make hive give cali people a good name instead of what hes doing now.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Cheeseheart » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:23 pm

I believe there was a thread posted in GM by Forkbeard which made it a point to distinguish certain CA fighters from all of California. I too will now subscribe to that idea. Siggard, while he is very vocal, does not represent CA fighting, nor do I, for that matter.

And I'm not saying we need to be nice, but at the very least, neutral. Insults and ridicule don't ALWAYS work, but I agree that up to this point Siggard has not provided us with much reason to be patient enough for any form of tact. Siggard, I agree with Purp that dropping this "I'm a badass" attitude will do wonders for you. You can call yourself a badass after you clear the field at a National event, or a large regional one, maybe, depending on who's there. But even then, shameless boasting of one's own skill is annoying as well, especially when unfounded, and will be received poorly. And again, please know that there is a difference between the way you act online, and your character's persona, meant for the field and the field alone.

You should not try and blend the two, as it can and will cause problems, as they have done for you. But I will be honest with you, unless done for solely comical purposes and in moderation, a persona which espouses conceit will be annoying and received poorly as well, even if it's on the field.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby The Great Gigsby » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Purp wrote:Your RP isn't annoying and stupid, you are.
QFT
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Unit: Horde

Postby Caleidah » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Cheeseheart, I'm coming to enjoy your posting more and more recently. Should we meet in person, I might not knock your teeth in unless you're a * in real life. ;)

Siggard, the rest have it right. You're making this super serious business, and it really shouldn't be. The people that I know that roleplay the most are the monsters. Talk to Bhakdar. Talk to Ikis (if he still fights). Those are two names that come to mind of people with monster personas out west.

And Siggard, despite all of the troubles surrounding your posting on the boards, there is still hope for you. Like Cheeseheart said, he came into the board with attitude. He thought he was the hottest **** to hit the floor since a sick pig fell in a volcano. Now, he posts decently most of the time and from what I've heard he's a good guy in person. We won't continue to hold too much against you if you fix yourself as a person.

If you're in character on the field and doing a good job of it, nothing bad will come of it. Hell, you might get some compliments.

But if you continue to post like you have something to prove (and I'm going to guess you act like it in person, too), then you will make no friends among the Belegarth community.

If we're ever at the same event, find me. We'll have a chat. It'll unveil the many secrets of the world.
Knight of Grond
Palatine of the Sons of Sylas
"But in life, the young king becomes a tyrant, and leads his people to war."
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Started Fighting: 03 Jan 2009
Realm: Grond
Unit: Sons of Sylas
Favorite Fighting Styles: Boot and Bottle

Postby Cheeseheart » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Caleidah wrote:Cheeseheart, I'm coming to enjoy your posting more and more recently. Should we meet in person, I might not knock your teeth in unless you're a * in real life. ;)

And Siggard, despite all of the troubles surrounding your posting on the boards, there is still hope for you. Like Cheeseheart said, he came into the board with attitude. He thought he was the hottest **** to hit the floor since a sick pig fell in a volcano. Now, he posts decently most of the time and from what I've heard he's a good guy in person. We won't continue to hold too much against you if you fix yourself as a person.

I'm a horrible person in real life ;)

And I NEVER thought I was the hot ****....I did think that the red eyes black dragon axe was the hot ****, however :P. There's a time and a place for everything. Random douchebaggery in GM, and everywhere else I try to keep it pretty serious and with the mindset of helping the community.

I'm not going to lie. It takes time, and it takes a certain amount of patience to come to understand how things work here, without getting offended or taking things personally. That's the real trick. I mean, unless it is blatant and offensive attack on you, then you should really just view it as a harmless comment from someone who there will never be any real enmity with. Also, the desire to contribute something worthwhile to this community is a real catalyst in fixing yourself. For the most part, I always thought I'd be on the margins of the Bel community, but as soon as I became determined to do something for it, at home and abroad, was when real changes started being made.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Siggard » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Caleidah wrote: We won't continue to hold too much against you if you fix yourself as a person.

If we're ever at the same event, find me. We'll have a chat. It'll unveil the many secrets of the world.

Sounds reasonable enough. i just would like to ask what things i need to fix. is my roleplay just grossing people out with the "Entrails" thing? because lately, Gar has been encouraging it(not that i have a problem with it) and thats probably another reason im sticking to it
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Postby PhotoJoe » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Siggard wrote:
Caleidah wrote: We won't continue to hold too much against you if you fix yourself as a person.

Sounds reasonable enough. i just would like to ask what things i need to fix. is my roleplay just grossing people out with the "Entrails" thing? because lately, Gar has been encouraging it(not that i have a problem with it) and thats probably another reason im sticking to it

The fact that people hate your guts doens't likely have anything to do with your roleplay entrials[Hah, I'm so punny!]. If you read what you quoted you'd see someone said to "fix yourself as a person." Please ponder how to do that, act on it, then see how much things improve.
Hash wrote:ok guys, now that he's gone, we can all REALLY talk **** about him :D
PhotoJoe
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2010
Realm: None now
Favorite Fighting Styles: Swinging sticks & getting hit...lots

Postby Ignatius » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Caleidah wrote:The people that I know that roleplay the most are the monsters. Talk to Bhakdar. Talk to Ikis (if he still fights). Those are two names that come to mind of people with monster personas out west.

Talk to Bhakdar, if you meet Ikis in RL and you act like you do online you will end up in the hospital. Prob just avoid Ikis all together in your situation.
Ignatius
Warrior
Warrior

Started Fighting: 25 Feb 2008

Postby Siggard » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Darth Cheeseheart wrote:Remind us again what exactly your persona is???

A warrior of Khorne(yes i changed what god my char worships)
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Cheeseheart » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Well, do whatever a respectable warrior of Khorne (not that I know what that would be) would do...but only online, and only as long as it doesn't offend anyone, or on the field, also as long as it doesn't offend anyone. No matter what you're doing, if you're offending people, that's what has to stop. I tried my best to make my persona NOT offend people.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Siggard » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Darth Cheeseheart wrote:Well, do whatever a respectable warrior of Khorne (not that I know what that would be) would do.

Hammerwiki wrote:Khorne, also called the Blood God, is the Chaos God of Blood, War and Murder. Within the Realm of Chaos his domain covers the most basic and brutal of sentient emotions and actions, such as hate, anger, rage, war and killing. Every act of killing or murder in the material universe gives Khorne power; the more senseless and destructive, the better. Khornates take no artful approach to killing, seeking only to slay rather than to inflict pain, because while the blood of their victims strengthens Khorne, their suffering actually empowers his nemesis Slaanesh. The name "Khorne" derives from his name in Chaos' Dark Tongue, Kharneth, meaning "Lord of Rage" or "Lord of Blood". He is the mightiest and the second oldest of the four major Chaos Gods, after Grandfather Nurgle. He is also known as the Lord of Skulls. Khorne is said to have inherited a martial nobility and honour, and considers the weak and helpless to be unworthy of his wrath. The battle-cry of the followers of Khorne reflects his desire for wanton violence: "Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Throne of Khorne!" Alternatively, they may cry, "Skulls for the Skull Throne!" In the throes of violence, Khorne's followers are also known to bellow, "KILL! MAIM! BURN!" repeatedly while hacking apart their enemies. Followers of Slaanesh, who Khornates see as degenerate scum who kill only for pleasure rather than simple slaughter, are favored foes to go up against in battle. Khorne's sacred number is eight, reflected in the organization of his armies, and in smaller matters such as the number of syllables in a daemonic follower's name. Where possible, his warriors will form up into squads of this number. His primary colors are blood red, black and brass. Also note that his mark looks vaguely like a figure of eight or a stylized human skull.
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Postby DJordan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Hammerwiki wrote:a bunch of ****.

nobody gives a ****.
Siggard wrote:is my roleplay just grossing people out with the "Entrails" thing?

Forget your dumb RP, it's YOU people cant stand, dumbass
Ignatius wrote:Prob just avoid Ikis all together in your situation.

You SHOULD talk to Ikis, he's a great guy and he would set you on the right path in this sport
Siggard wrote:A warrior of Khorne(yes i changed what god my char worships)

Says the dumb **** who wanted the mark of tzeench tattoo. It took you not even a month to change your mind. A tattoo will not make you any "cooler" because you can't polish a piece of ****.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Caleidah » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:17 pm

So these should be your goals as a fighter:

Become skilled enough that you would actually be looked at as a champion of Khorne. It's gonna be a long, hard road.

Focus on that "martial pride and nobility" bit. Seek out strong opponents, go in against huge odds, etc.

Make good garb and weapons. Nobody will take you seriously as a warrior of chaos if you're running around in scrub pants and a cut up shirt. Don't get any armor until you've been fighting for at least a year. You'll learn more without it.

With the whole deal of the bloodshed and skulls, err on the side of less. A blood spatter on your shield or armor, maybe some skull rocks.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Siggard » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Caleidah wrote:So these should be your goals as a fighter:

Become skilled enough that you would actually be looked at as a champion of Khorne. It's gonna be a long, hard road.

Focus on that "martial pride and nobility" bit. Seek out strong opponents, go in against huge odds, etc.

Make good garb and weapons. Nobody will take you seriously as a warrior of chaos if you're running around in scrub pants and a cut up shirt. Don't get any armor until you've been fighting for at least a year. You'll learn more without it.

With the whole deal of the bloodshed and skulls, err on the side of less. A blood spatter on your shield or armor, maybe some skull rocks.

i didnt say that i am a Champion of Khorne, but a warrior of khorne...but thanks for the info
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Postby DJordan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Siggard wrote:i didnt say that i am a Champion of Khorne, but a warrior of khorne

You are such a smug little ginger bread *. You don't deserve how nice Cal is being, and then you say **** like that? Really? Because that one **** word is going to change to world right?
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Siggard » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:47 pm

look, im just trying to work with you guys here. im trying to make a recovery, but its starting to seem that if i make one single subtle slip, it * the hell out of you
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Caleidah » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Purp wrote:You don't deserve how nice Cal is being

Most folks don't, but I try to be nice to everyone until they go over the line. You should lighten up on him, though. At this point, you're just nitpicking to find something to pounce on.

Siggard, we're not trying to be total * to you. Most of us aren't, anyway. You're just exhibiting some personality traits that are characteristic of a teenager that thinks he has the world on a string and is going to pull it along with him and everything is going to be peachy-keen, because nothing that happens is your fault.

I will say it again: We do not dislike you for roleplaying a warrior of Chaos under Khorne. There are a lot of them. On this side of the country, they are all over thanks to House Hellhammer.

We dislike your attitude. We dislike that you have no apparent ability to take a joke. We dislike that you are giving a bad face to the state of California.

With a little attitude adjustment and a little more levity in your heart, you will be a fine person. Once you have your real self in a way that will keep people from outright disliking you, you can work on your RP character.

I'm not helping you because someone is forcing me. I'm helping you because I don't want you to be driven away from the game due to some avoidable verbal bashing.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Cheeseheart » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Caleidah wrote: Beautiful things

Please Siggard, take this to heart...allow it to settle for a few days at least, if not longer. View Purp's comments as the consequences of what will happen if you don't begin making some changes. From one marginalized member of the community to another, please take the things Cal has said to you in public and the things I have said to you in private into consideration. But honestly, people will only have so much patience, and many have already run out of it. It won't be long before you've lost hope of being welcomed.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby DJordan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Darth Cheeseheart wrote:View Purp's comments as the consequences of what will happen if you don't begin making some changes.

I'm glad you noticed what I was doin there.
Sig, people can be alot worse than what I have been to you. I hope that you get it by now, cuz if you don't there really isn't much hope left for you.
My honest (real "me") advice is go to an event outside of Cali (like WOR in febuary) meet people, ask how things work, get a feal for how people interact, and then come back on the boards. Taking that month off did not change anything, you still have a bad attitude and people don't like that.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Galya » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 am

Siggard, I'm just going to chime in with a quick summary of how I would suggest you behave and post on the boards. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but seriously, if you don't change your posting habits, people like Purp and Forkbeard will rip you apart. Literally.

1a) Think before you post. Is what you're posting helpful? Does it contribute in some way to the main topic of the thread? Or are you just causing unnecessary drama because of one tiny teasing comment?

b) Alternatively, if you're replying to a stupid/silly thread in GM (or something similar), read it again to ensure that what you're posting is actually funny/witty. And don't blatantly call anyone out unless you personally know them and know they won't take it seriously.

2) Reiterating: always read over your post again BEFORE posting it. Double check that it makes sense, and words are spelled mostly correct so you don't look like the brash 15-year-old that you are.

3) Learn HUMILITY. Seriously. You are young. You are new. You don't know everything. I applaud your enthusiasm when it comes to your persona, but as people have warned you, a good chunk of the sport doesn't give a rat's * about what you are or who you worship. Keep it to a minimum. Take advice from the vets. Grow a thick hide (on here, not on the field). Or better yet, just be quiet. Personally, I'm never involved with any sort of trolling insult-fest, and that's because I just stay out of them. If you don't comment, you won't get burned. Sometimes it's easier that way.

TL;DR - Think before you type, don't post stupid ****, re-read everything before you post it, be humble and respectful to vets and please grow some * skin. Not everyone is out to get you. :)
Galya Grikhunter, former Belegarth Secretary, Horde Commander, and War Council representative.
Still an admin though, because people trust me or something. ;)
Blood Valley HoRdE: Massacring the Midwest since 2004
She/Her/Hers

Forkbeard wrote:So, you can't decide if that is Galya or Par? I have to admit, I mistake Par for an old woman regularly. But Galya is a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd never mistake her for him.
Galya
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 13 Sep 2006
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: dah HoRdE
Favorite Fighting Styles: Board and Bat
Pronouns: She/Her

Postby Cheeseheart » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 am

You see, she's so **** nice...and you almost got on her bad side once. Shame on you boy.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Galya » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 am

Darth Cheeseheart wrote:You see, she's so **** nice...and you almost got on her bad side once. Shame on you boy.

Hahahahaha... Darth, I don't think you've ever met me. I'm pretty sure I don't even have a bad side. :)
Galya Grikhunter, former Belegarth Secretary, Horde Commander, and War Council representative.
She/Her/Hers

Forkbeard wrote:So, you can't decide if that is Galya or Par? I have to admit, I mistake Par for an old woman regularly. But Galya is a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd never mistake her for him.
Galya
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Cheeseheart » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:52 am

Well then why in the hell would I want to meet you? I'm all about the bad side! :devil:

But really, let's change that. Hopefully at Chaos?

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Galya » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 am

We'll see. I'd love to go again this year, but I won't know for sure until a few months beforehand.
She/Her/Hers

Galya
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Caleidah » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 am

Galya wrote:
Darth Cheeseheart wrote:You see, she's so **** nice...and you almost got on her bad side once. Shame on you boy.

Hahahahaha... Darth, I don't think you've ever met me. I'm pretty sure I don't even have a bad side. :)

It's true. The only people she's gotten mad at in recent memory are me and Jimmy.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Cheeseheart » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:21 am

Well, then YOU must be the horrible person. Looks like I'll have to punch YOUR teeth out :P
What about you, Cal, you gonna be there this year?
Last edited by Cheeseheart on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Embara Cayosin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 am

I have an idea for you Darth. Why don't you make the long journey out east...
In Draconic
Loreat mrith tiichi - Die with honor
Valignat ekess vignar - Burn to Ash
lleisgar de lowan - Rise from death

Sieglatan wrote: it looks like you killed and skinned a tiny cow, and riveted the hide onto it.

Ignatius wrote:I love that he just got put in time out for a month!!!
Embara Cayosin
Barbarian
Barbarian

Started Fighting: 02 Jun 2009
Realm: dur-demarion

Postby Cheeseheart » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 am

Embara Cayosin wrote:I have an idea for you Darth. Why don't you make the long journey out east...

In due time...in due time.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby DJordan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 am

Galya wrote:if you don't change your posting habits, people like Purp and Forkbeard will rip you apart. Literally.

Jeez didn't think I was that high up there on the flameometer, but I'm glad I was, it means I sounded just like I wanted to.
Galya wrote:I'm pretty sure I don't even have a bad side. :)

No doubt......at all.
Galya wrote:We'll see. I'd love to go again this year, but I won't know for sure until a few months beforehand.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but we NEED you to come out again, happy people make me happy.
Embara Cayosin wrote:I have an idea for you Darth. Why don't you make the long journey out east...

Thats a great idea Cheese, I **** love those eastern peeps.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Cheeseheart » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:47 am

I'll have to see what my financial situation is like come summertime. If I've got a couple bucks saved up, I'd love to spend them all on driving out east. And I'm not joking about that. Of course, I'll need some couches or floors to sleep on from time to time.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Embara Cayosin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:56 am

You should have a pilgrimage... starting in Florida and work your way north. hitting as many realms as possible. let us easterners know that the majestic west isn't just a myth from cowboy novels.
In Draconic

Sieglatan wrote: it looks like you killed and skinned a tiny cow, and riveted the hide onto it.

Embara Cayosin
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby DJordan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:58 am

But we're the ones in the cowboy novels.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Cheeseheart » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdmupNxobP0

Just a reminder....but this is a fairly accurate portrayal of what it's like out here :P

Daniel Craig plays my part pretty well.

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Embara Cayosin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:07 am

Darth Cheeseheart wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdmupNxobP0

Just a reminder....but this is a fairly accurate portrayal of what it's like out here :P

Daniel Craig plays my part pretty well.

It just left out a few things. Deathstars and rainbow unicorns.
In Draconic

Embara Cayosin
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Cheeseheart » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 am

Well you know, let's wait for George Lucas and Steven Spielberg to remaster it in twenty years. Then it will be a COMPLETED work of art!

Sith Happens
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Caleidah » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 am

Darth Cheeseheart wrote:Well, then YOU must be the horrible person. Looks like I'll have to punch YOUR teeth out :P
What about you, Cal, you gonna be there this year?

Maybe, if I've got the dosh. From what I know, I'm going to be working nigh-nonstop and potentially taking some classes. If I can, I'd love to go. Cheese, if you decide to come out East for Geddon, I'll do what I can to help you find a place to crash. Or, hell, bring a whole van full of Californians and represent yourselves.

I think this thread can officially rest.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Siggard » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks everyone for the helpful tips...ill go along with staying away from GM..and i really have never been all that great with jokes...and purp i know by now the whole complete message(especially i thank you cheeseheart for clearing up the do's and dont's of the forums)...and i really am a good person(even though i havent been showing it) i think the whole reason i started these posting rampages was because i thought i knew **** about Belegarth...and well i admit that i thought i was a badass and most of my posts were just so **** immature...Caleidah, i thank you for your patience...i look back at this now and im just amazed how patient you have been...Galya thanks for the tips...i think my biggest priority is humility, as i have not been showing a spec of humbleness. thanks guys, i appreciate the help.
-Siggard
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Postby DJordan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:38 am

Aight Siggy, I got a super nice bone in my body today, and I'm gonna help you with your persona. I am not into the RP part of this sport, at all, but I really enjoy chaos fluff, it's my ****, and I need to be able to contribute to the sport somehow during the winter or I'll go insane.
So first of all you have to answer one question, and answer it in the mindset of a slave of Khorne (because thats what you are, start from the ground up)

Who do you kill first, an enemy or your friend?
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Siggard » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 am

hmm thats a tough one...i would say whoever is closest, because a warrior(or slave, whatever floats your boat) of khorne doesnt have goals neccessarily but to cause death...and that is the goal...to kill....followers of khorne dont seek to be diplomatic(so i doubt us khorne soldiers have much friends)....i think the answer would be both....soldiers of khorne spend their time raiding, pillaging, and looting EVERYTHING they lay eyes upon...it doesnt matter whether its friend or foe, you have to be willing to kill anything to earn his favor...
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Postby DJordan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm supriesed, the only thing you're wrong about is the pillaging and looting.
So what you might want to do when on the field, is go rogue on your team if you havent been able to fight anyone on the other team in the first like 30 seconds. Now I wouldn't do this all the time, your team may get *.

As for garb surcoats would be really good, and paint the mark of Khorne in random places on your garb and equipment, as well as the number eight.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Siggard » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Purp wrote:So what you might want to do when on the field, is go rogue on your team.

you mean sneak up and get a back kill?(didnt quite know what you meant there)
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Embara Cayosin » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Siggard wrote:
Purp wrote:So what you might want to do when on the field, is go rogue on your team.

you mean sneak up and get a back kill?(didnt quite know what you meant there)

what he means is suddenly start trying to kill anyone you see. like when you are doing a team battle and Lay on is called before people start to move you suddenly start killing your team members... Warning: Once or twice is funny, but after that you will make enemies and no one will want you on their team.
In Draconic

Embara Cayosin
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Soo Ma Tai » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:35 pm

No, he means turn on your team and start killing them since there's no enemies close enough, friends will work just as well.
Soo Ma Tai, Warmaster
Sir Fancy Pants
Uruk-Hai, Horde, White Skull, VB
Antler Up, Herd Win!
Soo Ma Tai
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Realm: Stygia
Unit: Western Uruk-Hai- White Skull- HoRDe- VB

Postby Caleidah » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Purp wrote:as well as the number eight.

THIS

If you have any equipment, have it in sets of eight. The most holy number of Khorne and such.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Siggard » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm

well thanks for the tips...about the turning on my own team..i think its a little risky, ill give it some thought though. although i do love rushing...ALOT...i wouldnt be surprised if ive built a reputation for that in my realm...and i have another question...how about a murder mask...where can i get one of those
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Role-Play