Mafia Wins!--Belegarth Mafia--Signups for next game open!

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Spork » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:17 pm

Vote: Brenna
A seal walks into a club.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 06 Jan 2006
Unit: None.
Favorite Fighting Styles: Whatever is lying around.

Postby Spork » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:18 pm

Unvote: Brenna

Vote: Dagganoth

I get strong feeling he is in the mafia.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby ashling » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:09 pm

I am scared... We have been making some poor decisions and are in danger of being over run by the mafia. I hate to convict another innocent but I dare not hold my tongue or we're lost. Looking at the days votes that ended in townies being lynched, I feel that Olos, Brenna, and Magpie are the mafia members. I could be wrong but they make the most sense logically.

Huggles!
Ashling Teine Wolfcaller av Rausumea
Domari Rausumea
ashling
Scout
Scout

Postby Magpie Saegar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:21 pm

I hate to convict another innocent but I dare not hold my tongue or we're lost

Quoted for truth.

Looking at the days votes that ended in townies being lynched, I feel that Olos, Brenna, and Magpie are the mafia members.

While you were writing up this post, I was also looking back at everything said and at all the votes that various people made. Ashling, I'm pretty sure I trust you (though it DOES bother me that you're implicating me) ... but otherwise, I'm a little confused. I could see pretty much anyone else being mafia.

I guess, the one person that stands out more to me is probably Olos. I don't have a logical reason for this, it just feels... like it's him.

I mean... yeah, he's got those pity posts where he feels sorry right after someone dies.... but those could be planned.... and he's also consistently ended up voting for the same person who dies, which makes me think that ... he might be doing some extra planning. I guess that's not a convincing argument, though, cause I also ended up voting for alucard and farrin as well...

I guess I don't know. I don't think it's you, ashling, and I don't think it's brenna either. Spork, I'm not sure about you. dag, I'm not sure either. Juicer, you make me suspicious. You seemed mighty... plotting last round. Your eloquent way with words makes me think you're trying to cover stuff up. Yeah.... I think that's everyone who's left.

I guess I'm thinking Olos and Juicer are my best guesses.... and I don't know who the third is. Maybe spork, or dag.

Thoughts?

I'm definitely not voting until I feel more confident.... I ended up having to unvote and revote too often last round.
Magpie of Rhun/Denuvald - A stranger in a strange land.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 16 Sep 2004
Realm: Denuvald
Unit: Ex - Clan of the Hydra

Postby Magpie Saegar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:27 pm

Hey spork... I just noticed this. Why aren't you making any... arguments? You're just accusing people and keeping your thoughts to yourself? Just straight to vote? How can you be so sure?

We townies need to REALLY talk this out to be sure, not just throw votes carelessly. If we all voted as quick as you did just now, there's a good chance we'd have lynched another innocent townie.

My mind is reeling. Do you WANT us to vote in haste and kill an innocent townie?

Speak up, pal. You're my new suspicion.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Magpie Saegar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:32 pm

spork, you've also only ever written ONE SENTENCE with each of your votes... and you have no other substantial posts. Trying to keep in the shadows?
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Olos » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:11 pm

Yes, I understand that I voted for both alucard and farrin. Indeed, I actually was the one who originally accused both of them.

Think about it from a logic standpoint though. Both of them had hardly said anything the entire time, and not a single person (including themselves) offered anything up for their defense. I also did post my thoughts for each, rather than some others who simply made their vote and left. My main regret is that our town cop was not smart enough to tell us that he was so, and offer up any useful information that he had before he died.

Well, that is my defense, take it or leave it.

I do, however, urge all of the townies to caution. If even one of us makes a wrong vote, the 3 remaining mafia members could gang up, and end the game immediately. So I urge all of you to think things through, and apply your vote carefully. I will be going over past posts tonight to see if I can spot anything obvious.
Brother of the Black Company!
Resident Dwelf.

HEIL o/

GOD WILLS IT!
Olos
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Magpie Saegar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:15 pm

Yeah... Sorry for accusing you so hastily, Olos. I'm not saying I trust you completely, but I have already realized upon further review that I don't find you that suspicious.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Olos » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:17 pm

Right now, I am leaning against spork and dagganoth. Both of them have barely said anything except make weak defenses and accuse without logic.

However, I am not yet ready to cast my vote.
Resident Dwelf.

HEIL o/

GOD WILLS IT!
Olos
Berserker
Berserker

Postby ashling » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:24 pm

Looks around suspiciously... Dag, Spork, Juicer, anything to add? How about you Brenna?
Huggles!
Domari Rausumea
ashling
Scout
Scout

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:25 pm

Jeez...this is getting crazy...I have no idea...

I still don't know about Juicer...the whole Vokor thing still gets to me...

Though...Dagg....eekk....I dunno....Olos, you have started to speak up more..but..still...Magpie makes a good point...

I have to agree, where is Spork in all of this?

Ashling....I'm just hurt....I thought all those days drinking coffee and watching tumbleweeds go by meant something...

I need to think on this.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2003
Realm: Knights Hollow
Unit: Empire of the Wolf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mace and Board
Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Dabbanoth » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:27 pm

I feel as though it is either Spork or Juicer still. Juicer for reasons ive already stated, and the fact that he was a leading contender to get lynched last time shows that my doubt isnt the only one. Also Spork is throwing accusations with very very little reasoning behind them, making me think he is trying to cast blame elsewhere than himself. God im so unsure right now though, could be anyone, but Spork and Juicer are my leading contenders, no vote as of now.
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Started Fighting: 09 Aug 2057
Realm: Rugged
Unit: Divine Guardian of the Laser Kingdom
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bic.

Postby Magpie Saegar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:39 pm

Well.

I've got homework I need to work on now, so.... I'm going to vote and then I probably won't post again until tomorrow afternoon, if the town is still around. (Though, of course, I might get distracted from homework... we'll see).

I think my mind has been made up... I feel strongly that Spork is the mafia. There are other people who I am suspicious of, but I also have strong doubts about other people. I'm fairly confident that Spork is guilty.

Spork, you're a quiet one when it comes to reasoning, but you seem eager to lynch people without much thought. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry to you and everyone.

Vote: Spork

*crosses fingers and holds breath*
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Dabbanoth » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:42 pm

Spork wrote:Vote: Brenna

Spork wrote:Unvote: Brenna

Vote: Dagganoth

I get strong feeling he is in the mafia.

Thats also something making me lean towards spork
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Magpie Saegar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:48 pm

actually,

unvote: spork

... just for now. I've still pretty much decided, but I don't want any mafia to be able to just jump on my post and kill him if he's a townie.

... best to be safe.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby ashling » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:01 pm

My reasoning for Olos, Magpie, and Brenna being the three is that they are the only three that voted for both townies that ended up lynched (Alucard and Farrin) and they have never voted against each other.

Brenna, nothing personal, but I did state that I am suspicious of those cuter then me. ;)
Huggles!
Domari Rausumea
ashling
Scout
Scout

Postby Juicer » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:25 pm

I'm not sure about spork, and I really felt like it was farrin, brenna and dagg. Unfortunately, I was terribly wrong about Farrin. He just seemed so likely. I still think Brenna and dagg have huge blinking mafia signs above their heads. Magpie's indecisive nature, which I first thought was shiftiness, now leads me to believe in his innocence. I have no solid opinion on Olos. I will have to meditate on this.

Brenna's over-acted innocence, and immediate turn on Farrin as soon as the weight was shifted to him when she claimed she was just counter-voting ( she could have just as well kept her vote on me as I was pointing a finger at her as well) makes me want to lean heavily towards her. And, unless someone makes a strong point otherwise, that's who I'm going for.
Zwei ap Owen wrote:Juicer sho' nuff loves tuh shuffle.

Juiceros, the Deceptron. Kwisatz Haderach Musketeer from the future
Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 Aug 2004
Realm: Babylon. Blood in blood out.
Unit: HH
Favorite Fighting Styles: Brass knucks

Postby Spork » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:30 pm

If you lynch me, you'll be in the same boat as you did with Farrin.

I'm fairly sure, because Dagganoth's posts have become increasingly sloppy and no real reason to accuse certain people. Plus, with the hinting of certain things in his speech, I get this feeling he represents the Mafia.

I know that mafia wouldn't accuse mafia because it'd lower their numbers, Dagganoth and Brenna have yet to vote against each other. Brenna and Dagganoth also keep trying to get Juicer out because he speaks a reasonable case against the mob. What I've also noticed is that Magpie has also not voted against Brenna or Dagganoth, thus during the night you could be discussing ways to throw people off of your tracks. Which brings me down to suggest that Brenna, Dagganoth, Olos, and Magpie have relations to the mob. Magpie being the less likely and Olos being more. Ashling is more than likely a townie.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Magpie Saegar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Hmm. Just to through out a new angle...

Juicer, I've said before you've been very eloquent. You've made strong arguments, and ... you seem like you're either a very useful and important townie or a very dangerous mafia member.

Now... if you're a townie... why haven't the mafia attacked you at night yet? You seem like a logical choice.

Which makes me wonder if you ARE the mafia.

I'm not really accusing you, I'm just... confused by everyone.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Magpie Saegar » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:05 pm

(btw, I'm posting because I realized that I do not HAVE class tomorrow. So no more homework tonight),

And I'm wavering on everything. I should just shut up.

I think it's most likely Spork, Olos, or Juicer (in that order).

I think Spork is the most suspicious for all the reasons I gave above.

Olos, I guess I do still find you reasonably suspicious... not much more than most people, but a little... for the same reasons I gave earlier.

Juicer... you're a powerful element, and that makes me wary about you. You're either an important townie or a dangerous mafia member.

People seem to be leaning towards Dag, Brenna, and Olos. Since we REALLY don't want to lose another townie... since that would end the game... I feel it's reasonable for me to play devil's advocate. I realize this may arouse suspicion, but... we want to be sure.

Dagganoth: He seems suspicious, yes. but .. he's dagganoth. Isn't he just being himself? I'm guessing it would be a bit more obvious if he were mafia.

Brenna: I see her the same way I see Ashling. She hasn't posted a lot, and although she's made some accusations, she doesn't seem to be a strong player. Her quietness and unsuspiciousness is the only thing that makes her suspicious, to me.

Olos: He's talked a bit more, and he's seemed to scheme a bit more. I do seem to trust him somewhat... which always makes me suspicious in this game.... I guess I don't have a strong feeling that it is Olos FOR SURE... but then again, I don't have a strong feeling that it wasn't him, either.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:16 pm

Over acting, eh? Alright, I'll try to cut any "act", though honestly I htink you are reading too far into my messages. Makes me suspicious of you, feel slike you are over analysing everyone.

Juicer, think as you will. I shifted my weight to Farrin because he had unfounded reasons for accusing me and I felt the best way to defend myself was to counter-accuse. I mean I could easily do the same to you...however I'm really not sure if you are a mafia or not.

Ashling, that's a lame excuse love. Puts you in the running....plus you are jsut too innocent for your own good some days.

Dagg and Spork are still shifty...we haven't heard much from Dagg either, but he made a good point about Sprok's sudden change of moods.

...man this is tough...
-Ilariia Bulochnika, Esquire.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Spork » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:51 pm

You guys have lynched several townies and the Mafia are still running around freely. You've accidentally lynched a cop and it's just getting progressively worse. I think mafia has us this game, but we will see.

On another note, Magpie I just realized that Brenna and Dagganoth have made no votes in your direction either, why not? Everyone else jumped on the bandwagon to lynch you, is there a proper reason for them not too?

Juicer, I'm not entirely sure what you are.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Magpie Saegar » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:39 pm

You guys have lynched several townies and the Mafia are still running around freely.

Spork, ... watch what you say. Your way of saying that we townies had lynched someone was with the phrase "you guys." Excluding you.

That's a give away, to me. I waited for you to talk, now I'm making my vote.

vote: spork
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Spork » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:39 pm

Magpie of Rh?n wrote:
You guys have lynched several townies and the Mafia are still running around freely.

Spork, ... watch what you say. Your way of saying that we townies had lynched someone was with the phrase "you guys." Excluding you.

That's a give away, to me. I waited for you to talk, now I'm making my vote.

vote: spork

Okey dokey. :(
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Dabbanoth » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:53 pm

Agreed. That does it for me.

VOTE: Spork
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Dabbanoth » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:56 pm

I havent voted against Magpie because i have been presented with nothing that would give me reason to vote against him, each round, i have had a strong feeling about one person, with valid reason.
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Juicer » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:29 pm

I think dagganoth, in jumping on spork so fast, and with so little to say, has just given himself a reason to be taken for mafia. If the rest of the mafia gets on Spork, I think we'll be losing another townie.

Magpie, I still don't trust you entirely, and your defending of the people I find most suspicious makes me suspicious. And the reason for me not being killed off during the night, in my opinion, is my being such great bait. I can't shake suspicion off of me BECAUSE I'm out in the open, stating my opinions. The mafia can point fingers and say, "Oh look at that guy, I find him suspicious, you all should too!" and then another "townie" can jump in and say, "You know, you're right! Come on Town! Look at this crazy suspicious mafia man! Let's get him!"

And Brenna, over-analysing isn't suspicious, it's only what every townie should be doing.

Vote-Dagganoth

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Spork » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:27 pm

Magpie of Rh?n wrote:

I was referencing to the mobsters.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Dabbanoth » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:50 am

If im not mistaken, we screwed up and voted out the cop and the others the mafia didnt kill, not the mafia
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Magpie Saegar » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:44 am

Spork wrote:
Magpie of Rh?n wrote:

I was referencing to the mobsters.

Well... no, the way you worded that sentence specifically makes a difference between "you guys" and "the Mafia." If you were referencing mobsters, you'd have said "you guys have lynched several townies and you're still running around freely" ... but that's not what you said, and now you're making things up, aren't you.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Olos » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:26 pm

Well, I've been away from a computer for the past couple days, but I figure I must get in a post before we lynch someone.

Currently, I am suspecting dagganoth, brenna, and Juicer

From dag and brenna, I just get a mob feeling, but I have a fairly good reason for juicer. Also, it seems a number of people have been suspecting brenna and dagganoth lately. However, I can't tell if that is just because of a general feeling we are all getting, or if it is a mob plot trying to frame the two of them.

Now, for juicer.

I just thought of something. What if farrin, before he got lynched, was able to actually guess right on one of the 2 chances he had to inspect someone. He would have hopefully been somewhat convicting towards that person, right? Well, if you look back at all of farrin's posts (6 total in this thread), one is against alucard, who of course was not mafai, and 2 others were feebly trying to defend himself against brenna. However, 3 of his 6 posts were pointing out juicer with seemingly no reason. I think that he maybe inspected juicer on the second night, found out that he was mafia, and then tried to convict him.

This post gives me the impression of a cop telling us something without wanting to point out that he is the cop:

farrin wrote:I would have to say Jucier was very qick to get rid of people now you dont see much from him so I will have to say

VOTE: JUICER

So with that, I'm going to try to correct my mistake from yesterday, and turn the voting back on Juicer.

VOTE: Juicer
Resident Dwelf.

HEIL o/

GOD WILLS IT!
Olos
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Dabbanoth » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:04 am

Vote Count Please

Going to be away for most of today
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Olos » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:34 am

Dagganoth wrote:Vote Count Please

Going to be away for most of today

Sounds to me like a mafia member trying to gang up on one of the townies with a few votes against him.
Resident Dwelf.

HEIL o/

GOD WILLS IT!
Olos
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:12 am

Olos, I can't agree with your first set of opinions, but they are yours to have. I just hope you wont use them to lynch another townie. However your argument about Juicer has reaffirmed things for me. It's an excellent point.

As for Dagg's request for a vote count...thats a bit fishy....

For now:

VOTE: JUICER

But I'm not entirely sure....perhaps a no-lynch is in order?
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Dabbanoth » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:25 pm

I had a church function in the morning, and am about to leave for practice which will take up the rest of my day. Also, with all the vote-unvoting going on, its becoming difficult for me to keep track of everything
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Magpie Saegar » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:06 pm

People voting against juicer? Hmmm... he's been a strong candidate for mafia on my list, too.

hmmm...

the vote count, as far as I can tell: (disclaimer.. I'm doing my best here, but don't be upset if I make any mistakes)

Juicer: 2 votes: (olos, brenna)
Dagganoth: 2 votes: (juicer, spork)
Spork: 2 votes: (magpie, dagganoth)
Brenna: 1 vote: (ashling)

I'm sure oisin will be in some time to make the count official.

Let's see now. Spork and Juicer have been my top two suspects. I've given my reasons above, and they still hold true for me.

I don't seem to be recieving much support in my accusation of spork, at the moment, so I will switch my vote to someone else I think is in the mafia, where there is greater support for my vote. (and thus a greater possibility of getting work done here today and beginning to drive out the mafia).

unvote: spork
vote: juicer

thus making my estimated vote count change to:
Juicer: 3 votes: (olos, brenna, magpie)
Dagganoth: 2 votes: (juicer, spork)
Spork: 1 vote: (dagganoth)
Brenna: 1 vote: (ashling)

and it's four votes to lynch, right?
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Juicer » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:34 pm

* Olos, that is a very strong point against me. I didn't even notice that. A very solid suspicion. I'd agree with it if it was against anyone else. Unfortunately, it's not against anyone else, it's against me. And seeing as I have very few arguments otherwise, having pretty much used them all last time I was up against the wire, one of them being terribly wrong, it looks like I'm toasted.

Now for one last feeble defense (I'm not gonna claim it's not feeble, I've heard it in my head :P ), Some of you may have noticed that I was one of the few that didn't vote against alucard. I also told my suspicions to all of you and told you I would vote for any of my three suspicions, not voting until it was a final vote for one of them. Unfortunately, the mafia saw this as an opportunity to grab my vote. Now then, on the farrin vote, Olos was one, just as he was against alucard. Brenna flipped over to Farrin once she realized that the push against me wasn't working, offering a feeble defense along the way. Dagg, someone I also listed in the group of likelys, continued to vote for me. Magpie jumped all over the place, creating a huge buffer of "I'm not sure", then also settled on the Farrin. Now I feel bad about getting rid of Farrin, particularly since we're about to lose, but the game must go on. And I'm calling on all townies to vote against Brenna. She is the person I feel the most suspicion for, and the ones who claim she isn't likely are also up on my list of likelys. Go back over this thread and read her posts. If you don't see anything suspicious at all, then maybe I am just over-analyzing, as she so aptly put it. Be that as it may, I find her very suspicious. So long town, if that's what you see. As I said, Olos has a * good point. Maybe I am mafia. I can tell you I'm not, fat lot of good that does me, but I'd like it if you could look at my votes and see how much I, personally, think for myself, and unlike many, don't vote with any crowd. Ju'dekai did the same thing, and she's six feet under now. Oh well.

Unvote-Dagganoth

Vote-Brenna

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Oisin » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:55 pm

Vote Count 1

Brenna--2: Ashling, Juicer
Dagganoth--1: Spork
Spork--1: Dagganoth
Juicer--3: Olos, Brenna, Magpie

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
Oisín Leathshúileach ua Duibhne
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

An Fhírinne in aghaidh an tSaoil--Truth against the world.
Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Spork » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:28 pm

Unvote: Dagganoth

This was my original vote and since no one is working for Dagganoth, I'll have to work for second best.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Dabbanoth » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:45 pm

Magpie of Rh?n wrote:I don't seem to be recieving much support in my accusation of spork, at the moment, so I will switch my vote to someone else I think is in the mafia

I know this looks suspicios, but i feel the same as Magpie... Sigh, i hope i dont get lynched for this...

UNVOTE: Spork
VOTE: Juicer
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Oisin » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:00 pm

Dagganoth . . . that's not when you appologize, or quibble about "i hope people dont lynch me for this" that's when you say, "hahaha, town sucks, burn in hell!"

because . . .

Final Vote Count of the Game

Brenna--2: Ashling, Juicer
Dagganoth--1: Spork
Spork--1: Dagganoth
Juicer--4: Olos, Brenna, Magpie, Dagganoth

End Day 3

As soon as Juicer, townie, hits the bottom of the rope, the Mafia realize that they have control of the town. Magpie, the daring godfather, signals to his goons, Brenna, and Dagganoth, and with guns blazing, the three of them wade into the rest of the town.

Juicer, townie, is lynched.

Spork, townie, is killed in the endgame.

Olos, townie, is killed in the endgame.

Ashling, doctor, is killed in the endgame.

MAFIA WIN

I will leave the thread open for gloatings, "we'll get you next time"s, analysis, comment, etc. The thread is also fair game for anyone to post in now. I'll post an analysis of gameplay, as well as some tips and pointers, later.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Spork » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:04 pm

Spork wrote:I know that mafia wouldn't accuse mafia because it'd lower their numbers, Dagganoth and Brenna have yet to vote against each other. Brenna and Dagganoth also keep trying to get Juicer out because he speaks a reasonable case against the mob. What I've also noticed is that Magpie has also not voted against Brenna or Dagganoth, thus during the night you could be discussing ways to throw people off of your tracks. Which brings me down to suggest that Brenna, Dagganoth, Olos, and Magpie have relations to the mob. Magpie being the less likely and Olos being more. Ashling is more than likely a townie.

*. Look at that. ;)

You guys suck, Magpie that was amazing, I wouldn't of suspected you to be the Godfather by any means.

What would of happened if you would of been lynched on Day 1?

Edit: We're allowed to edit now I hope, we should do this again. I'm totally up for Round 2.
Last edited by Spork on Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Dabbanoth » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:05 pm

God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Spork » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:08 pm

Sign me up again.

I'm pretty sure Elohssa wants in on it too, but I'll let him clarify.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Dabbanoth » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:09 pm

ill go again, if we dont have to give another set a turn
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Oisin » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:10 pm

Yes, you can edit, the game is over, rules are relaxed.

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR GAME POSTS, however. It's a good record of how the game should, and at times should not, be played, and I'd like it to be preserved intact.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Dabbanoth » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:14 pm

AIM:

me:i hope i was the one that shot you in endgame
Spork:Haha, what a douche. You probably would aim at me. "Eh, theres Spork, that piece of ****." "Always accusing me of being a mobster."
me:"**** night goblin, trying to get my * hanged"
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:28 pm

You guys rock my world. We should play at an event sometime!

I'm down for Belegarth Mafia, part deux!
-Ilariia Bulochnika, Esquire.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Magpie Saegar » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:45 pm

Yay, it's over!

I know I played my part like I was supposed to, but I feel really guilty for being such a lying *.

I don't think that's naturally in my character.... but apparently, maybe it is. Congrats to Ju'Dekei for spotting me from the start. And sorry for ultimately killing you off for it.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Aegis » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:50 pm

im in for the next round.
Aegis
Warrior
Warrior