Night 2--Belegarth Mafia 2--Icarus commits suicide!

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Elebrim » Mon May 21, 2007 9:40 pm

Wow, I wake up late and everyone's already pointing fingers and blaming those who have yet to comment. This is a little scary; I'm not sure who to believe or who I need to defend myself against now that I'm suddenly blamed by omission.

Icarus, you make me more than a a bit nervous by casting the first vote. Spork really didn't do anything to provoke it, but by the same token his automatic response was kind of expected. I'm really just waiting to see what happens at this point; I can't pick anyone to vote for safely with the arguments being made here.
Templar Draconis Kestevara
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Unit: Templar Draconis Kestevara

Postby Nor » Tue May 22, 2007 9:01 am

I don't know what to think as to this point yet....

Spike are you saying the only good Iron Crown is dead to throw people off you because YOU are the Iron Crown or is the simple horde side of you taking over??? ;)

Icarus you had no reasoning for your vote and just flew right into it? Trigger happy?? Or are you just ready to kill another innocent?

Brenna why are we people that dont post right away so suspicious :( I'm trying :)

I dont really know what else to say though... I dont have a set vote because there isn't enough evidence to sway me one way or another.
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodelfnor/
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 May 2002
Realm: Khazad-dum
Unit: Dark Guard
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board
Archery

Postby To'Gur » Tue May 22, 2007 10:07 am

Its to early to tell yet.
Lowlands Bugbear
member of team fatty '08

Izareth wrote: but if your character was raised by elves, that's usually pretty lame nomatter who you are.
To'Gur
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 10 Jul 2006
Realm: Lowlands
Unit: Imperial Atlantis
Favorite Fighting Styles: Cheating

Postby Dabbanoth » Tue May 22, 2007 11:05 am

At this stage in the game, the only thing i can think to vote is:

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Its too early to know anything at this point, but there is no evidence against anyone just yet, so i think we should let one night go by, and see what happens.
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Started Fighting: 09 Aug 2057
Realm: Rugged
Unit: Divine Guardian of the Laser Kingdom
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bic.

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Tue May 22, 2007 12:55 pm

I agree.

Vote: NO LYNCH
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2007
Favorite Fighting Styles: Lefty.

Postby Spork » Tue May 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Yeah, although Icarus's random vote against me. I don't want to take the chances of lynching a fellow townie.

Unvote: Icarus

Vote: No Lynch
A seal walks into a club.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 06 Jan 2006
Unit: None.
Favorite Fighting Styles: Whatever is lying around.

Postby Dragon of Fire » Tue May 22, 2007 5:42 pm

i'll vote no lynch too, if its the comon vote, better to not kill any townies than lynch 1 mafia. theres still no hard evidence that anyone is in fact mafia, theres suspicions, but no good evidence in my opinion.

Vote: No Lynch
half elf rogue

Just tell your father you couldn't avenge his death because you were too busy getting stoned. He'll understand. |N|I|N|J|A|S|My Anti-Drug
Dragon of Fire
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Ju'Dekei » Tue May 22, 2007 9:35 pm

Dragon of Fire wrote:i'll vote no lynch too, if its the comon vote, better to not kill any townies than lynch 1 mafia. theres still no hard evidence that anyone is in fact mafia, theres suspicions, but no good evidence in my opinion.

Is there ever going to be hard evidence that someone is mafia? What exactly are you looking for?

I'm not going to jump on the no lynch bandwagon and let the mafia kill someone else during the night. If we discontinue discussion then we're just throwing our hands up and letting one of us become a victim.

unvote Dragon of Fire

We need to discuss more.
Toadily Cool
Horde's Resident SuperHero
Broom and Dust Pan Rank
One of a kind.
One of the few Horde members able to get tents pitched
My tears cause murder
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
Ju'Dekei
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2004
Realm: Rhun
Unit: Horde

Postby Juicer » Wed May 23, 2007 12:59 am

Ju'dekai is right. No Lynch is a terrible idea. It's like giving the mafia a free kill without even taking a crack at them. Sure being wrong is a risk we take, but if we don't even take the risk, we stand no chance, capiche?

In fact, since Dagganoth began the no lynch idea, probably knowing it would harm the townies, I'm gonna go for him.

Vote=Dagganoth
Zwei ap Owen wrote:Juicer sho' nuff loves tuh shuffle.

Juiceros, the Deceptron. Kwisatz Haderach Musketeer from the future
Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 Aug 2004
Realm: Babylon. Blood in blood out.
Unit: HH
Favorite Fighting Styles: Brass knucks

Postby Black Cat » Wed May 23, 2007 1:18 am

We need to discuss this before we vote at all.

Sure, Dagganoth could have started the no-lynch bandwagon in an attempt to give the mafia the edge, but it is possible (and more likely) that Juicer is trying to get us to vote for someone so that the mafia can kill 2 innocents in one day.

If you all decide to lynch someone though, at least don't lynch the town cop like the players of the last game did.
Aquilonian Cheshire Cat
Local Bakeneko
Black Cat of Ill Omen

We're all mad here! - The Cheshire Cat

The secret lies in Fandir's grasp.
Fandir? Thirteen.
Black Cat
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 20 May 2005
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Untamed

Postby Losivvt » Wed May 23, 2007 5:03 am

Not to sound suspicious popping up like this, but life has kept me busy recently.
From what I've read thus far, I think I agree with the no vote people. There are simply too many people to try and make a lynch right now.

VOTE= No Lynch
Elebrim wrote:In America, Horde wins! In Soviet Russia, you win Horde!

Camerawoman of Dun Abhon
Losivvt
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Ju'Dekei » Wed May 23, 2007 9:58 am

Juicer wrote:Ju'dekai is right. No Lynch is a terrible idea. It's like giving the mafia a free kill without even taking a crack at them. Sure being wrong is a risk we take, but if we don't even take the risk, we stand no chance, capiche?

I couldn't have said this better myself and I think you all are making a mistake by not taking it into consideration. I reitterate: if we discontinue discussing this and break for the night, a townie will die. We need to resume discussion and attempt to identify the mafia.
Toadily Cool
Broom and Dust Pan Rank
One of a kind.
My tears cause murder
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
Ju'Dekei
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Wed May 23, 2007 11:18 am

I agree with J&J. Still shifty about those how haven't posted yet. We still haven't heard from Undarr or Kaegan...makes me wonder if they are jsut going to sit and watch us bicker and do the work for them.
-Ilariia Bulochnika, Esquire.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2003
Realm: Knights Hollow
Unit: Empire of the Wolf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mace and Board
Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Spike » Wed May 23, 2007 1:44 pm

Let me reiterate, no vote is a horrible idea. We must must use our minds to detect telltale clues of criminalistic behavior so I agree with Juicer's original statement...

Or was it?
Before Juicer, the most noble of Spikes wrote:I must say that we should not simply vote for eachother to keep from being lynched by the RPPD. Ergo, we must decipher the intimations left by those involved in a contrivance to either convert our loyalties or systemicly eradicate our vivacities.

Also,

That shifty shifty Juicer wrote:capiche?

Juicer, what could have possibly come over you to make you say something like that when our point is to hunt mafia? Have a seat. Are you sure there isn't a crown somewhere under that stylish hat? And how did you make all the money to AFFORD such a stylish hat? I've checked my records, and it seems that you couldn't make it to Beltaine. Must have made you angry. The Horde all enjoying themselves so far away without you. I know I'd be mad...Care for a cigarette? Some would think that anger like that would be motive to join the other side... to join the Iron Crown. Now all of a sudden you're committing petty crimes like claiming good ideas as your own and wearing a hat so blingful that there must be a law against it? Seems you have changed your ways and come into some money in the recent past. However, it's all circumstantial and there's nothing to stick to you. You're free to go, but don't leave town. Someone else may have some questions for you...

I withold my vote for now but maintain strong suspiscions of Juicer.
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 9- 0-2003
Realm: Pyke
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Postby Dabbanoth » Wed May 23, 2007 4:46 pm

It seems to me like Spike is focusing afully hard on one person. It seems like people get the most flak for tossing blame everywhere but themselves, but Spike is being a little more focused than that, which, to me, seems calculated to keep attention away from himself by pushing it onto others, knowing that if just one person jumps on the attack, that he will be left relatively blameless.

(Knowing there will be retaliation towards me)
Un-Vote: No Lynch
Vote: Spike
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Oisin » Wed May 23, 2007 4:49 pm

Spike gets a +7 amulet of yumminess for his signature line. Which has approximately a -.0257% chance of also being a "Get out of noose free" card. Now, it's up to the philosophers and theologians out there to debate and determine whether or not a negative percentage chance of an event happening is actually a positive percentage towards its opposite happening--that is, whether or not Spike suddenly, randomly combusts into a fury of spontaneous self-lynchment.

By which I mean to say, the customary way of formally stating suspicion without voting is a finger of suspicion, or fos, done in much the same manner as a vote, FoS: Oisin or some such, bold not necessarily required. Doesn't count as a vote, but it's a simple, relatively standardized way of expressing less than crticial suspicion.

All of which is actually just an intro to the first vote count of the day.

Vote Count 1

Spike: 1--Dagganoth
Icarus: 1--Spike
No Lynch: 4--Elohssa, Spork, Dragon, Losivvt

With 19 alive, it's 11 to lynch.

EDIT: Vote count edited to reflect Dagganoth posting while I was typing.
Oisín Leathshúileach ua Duibhne
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

An Fhírinne in aghaidh an tSaoil--Truth against the world.
Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Black Cat » Wed May 23, 2007 5:00 pm

Both Spike and Juicer seem suspicious to me. I'm not sure which one to vote for. They both reek of Iron Crown, but with the way things are looking, there is little chance that both of them are mafia. It is likely to be one or the other. But which one?

I'm not casting a vote yet, but I am pointing a Finger of Suspicion at both of them.

FoS: Spike

FoS: Juicer
Aquilonian Cheshire Cat
Local Bakeneko
Black Cat of Ill Omen

Fandir? Thirteen.
Black Cat
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Black Cat » Wed May 23, 2007 5:16 pm

On second thought, I have reread through the posts and I believe that Spike is the culprit. He is doing way too much overcompensation trying to make us believe that he is innocent. He is also, like Dagganoth stated, casting blame away from himself onto other people.

Spike, I'm calling your bluff!

Unvote/uncall FoS: Juicer

Vote: Spike
Aquilonian Cheshire Cat
Local Bakeneko
Black Cat of Ill Omen

Fandir? Thirteen.
Black Cat
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Wed May 23, 2007 5:29 pm

Now I reckon that good ole' Spike jsut trying out the good ole' ramble rousing to roost out the trigger happy folks in these 'ere parts.

Personally, Kuroneko's overuse o' the bold function makes me think he might be trying to bring the attention to all those he highlights in bold.

Now for this 'hole FoS thingie....I like it...I gots me 10 FoS's, unless that one i lost part of in Nam don't count.

VOTE: KURONEKO

FOS: DAGGANOTH

FOS: JUICER
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Black Cat » Wed May 23, 2007 5:51 pm

I have only bolded one person, the one who I suspect is mafia. (Spike) I haven't bolded anyone elses names and my FoS votes were not bolded.

You're just as trigger happy as I am, Brenna. At least I have a valid reason to suspect Spike.

I'm keeping my vote on Spike for now, but I suspect you as well until you give me good reason to believe otherwise.

FoS: Brenna Haldana
Aquilonian Cheshire Cat
Local Bakeneko
Black Cat of Ill Omen

Fandir? Thirteen.
Black Cat
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Dragon of Fire » Wed May 23, 2007 7:30 pm

im pretty close to FoS'ing spike for his sig, but i think for now its fairly harmless. i agree with ju'deki that someone eventually needs to be voted for, but its still too early for me to start voting. we still have people who havent said anything, as brenna said. i believe we should at least give them a chance to vouch for their innocence before we vote for them. i give it about a day, then i might start pointing fingers because after that i might have to agree with the fact that they could be sitting there and waiting while we kill each other.

side note, i might not be able to post tomorow, my computer has a virus and im working on removing it and i might need to disconect the internet. if i can, i'll check in at school, but i cant say for sure
half elf rogue

Just tell your father you couldn't avenge his death because you were too busy getting stoned. He'll understand. |N|I|N|J|A|S|My Anti-Drug
Dragon of Fire
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Spike » Wed May 23, 2007 9:44 pm

Shrek Jr. wrote:It seems to me like Spike is focusing afully hard on one person. It seems like people get the most flak for tossing blame everywhere but themselves, but Spike is being a little more focused than that, which, to me, seems calculated to keep attention away from himself by pushing it onto others, knowing that if just one person jumps on the attack, that he will be left relatively blameless.

That's because I am. My fingerpointing was calculated, not to distract from myself, but to show that like Sherlock Holmes, we must search for telltale clues in the behavioral patterns of others. If I had voted to lynch him, and others had followed, then regretably I would be just as guilty as a no-good Iron Crown, but it was and remains to be a risk I'm willing to take.

Garfield wrote:Spike, I'm calling your bluff!

Watch where you point dem paws, Putty-tat. You'd be losing some chips on that one. Might as well wear that noose as a collar, cause it's voting to lynch instead of FoS'ing when you have nothing more than a hunch that will put another valuable member of society in the gallows.

Heathcliff wrote:They both reek of Iron Crown

Let's remember who's the one in the litterbox.

Now it may seem that I'm way over compensating in an attempt to fool you, after all, I am Horde. But at the same time remember, I'm Horde, and therefore cannot be Iron Crown.

See?

The Book of War wrote:4. Unit Rules
4.1. Restrictions
4.1.1. Members of Horde are not allowed to be Iron Crown
4.1.2. All non-Spike Horde members are exempt from this rule
4.1.3. Hey Winfang, why didn't we just make "Spike can't be Iron Crown" the rule?
4.1.4. I dunno, we'll bring it up to War Council at next Geddon...
4.2. Not like they'd want to be, anyways.

You can all Finger of Suspiscion/ Vote to Lynch me all day. However, it would be regrettable to lose a detctive-like mind such as mine. A rope 'round my neck just makes for one less innocent for the Iron Crown to assassinate.
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Wed May 23, 2007 10:10 pm

I'll finger you all day...i mean...awww....crap....
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Oisin » Wed May 23, 2007 10:20 pm

Thanks to Olos for pointing out that, in fact . . .

With 19 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

My post above stands corrected.
Oisín Leathshúileach ua Duibhne
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

An Fhírinne in aghaidh an tSaoil--Truth against the world.
Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Juicer » Thu May 24, 2007 2:34 am

Oison, Dagganoth has one vote against him too. Mine.

That out of the way; Black Cat, just because Spike is trying to convince people to look for signs of mafia/ Iron Crown doesn't mean he's mafia. It doesn't mean he isn't either, but it's not a reason I would hold against him. Both Ju'dekai and I were townies last game, and we did the exact same thing. So it's something anyone would do.

Spike is somehat suspicious to me, but only in the sense that most anyone in this game is suspicious. I just think he's having entirely too much fun and I don't want him to leave yet because it's hilarious.

And Spike, I do wish I had made it to Beltaine, it did make me mad. Mad with the fury of HORDE!!! I WILL CRUSH ALL WHO KEEP ME FROM MISSING ANOTHER HORDE-RAN EVENT!!! RAWR!....ahem.

Back on topic. Dagganoth still has me suspicious. Not just the "no lynch" thing either.... I'm not sure what it is... but I will catch it. Oh I will. You have not seen the last of Juicer! Come Ju'Dekai! We must Away! HYAH!!

*rides off into sunset*

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ju'Dekei » Thu May 24, 2007 9:00 am

Juicer wrote:You have not seen the last of Juicer! Come Ju'Dekai! We must Away! HYAH!!

*rides off into sunset*

Oh Juicer, I miss you *so* much!

Back to the game:

I'm still suspicious of Dragon of Fire. He seemed to defensive when he was accused, then he jumped on the "no lynch" bandwagon fairly readily only to jump off soon there after. (BTW Dragon of Fire - you still haven't unvoted no-lynch).

I agree that Dagganoth was hasty in voting no-lynch, but I don't believe that makes him suspicious...I think that he just didn't realize the consequaqences of a no lynch.

Also - To'Gur...the only post he's made so far is to say "It's too early to tell". That really doesn't give me much to say for his innocence.

My FoSs are pointed at Dragon of Fire and To'Gur. To'Gur, do you wish to respond?
Toadily Cool
Broom and Dust Pan Rank
One of a kind.
My tears cause murder
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
Ju'Dekei
Slayer
Slayer

Postby To'Gur » Thu May 24, 2007 10:53 am

anyone remember what happend last time i got lynched for not talking... ya lets not do that again
Lowlands Bugbear
member of team fatty '08

Izareth wrote: but if your character was raised by elves, that's usually pretty lame nomatter who you are.
To'Gur
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Dragon of Fire » Thu May 24, 2007 12:12 pm

thanks for pointing that out, i knew i left something out of my last post

unvote: no lynch

my FoS is close to being pointed at dag, he seems just a bit odd to me for some reason and im not 100% sure why.

as for my hopping on the no lynch bandwagon, i figured it would be better to vote no lynch if everyone else was going to rather than cast a lone vote against someone and imediatly be lynched if i survived the night
half elf rogue

Dragon of Fire
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Elebrim » Thu May 24, 2007 3:25 pm

Juicer wrote:I WILL CRUSH ALL WHO KEEP ME FROM MISSING ANOTHER HORDE-RAN EVENT!!! RAWR!....ahem.

You have not seen the last of Juicer! Come Ju'Dekai! We must Away! HYAH!!

*rides off into sunset*

You leave the town in our most dire moment of need!? I should just FoS you out of principle!

Just kidding. Your Juicyness has not entirely convinced me. :P
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Postby Nor » Thu May 24, 2007 4:06 pm

Odd how Juicer and Ju'Dekei seem to be agreeing on EVERYTHING. Isn't that what the last Mafia did? No one seemed to catch onto them. You two seem to be coming into this as partners *shrug* kinda suspicious I'm not gonna lie... but not enough to make me vote.

As for doing a no-lynch it seems to have its good sides and bad sides... The good if we decide to do a no lynch we only lose a single fellow townie instead of risking the chance of voting wrong and losing two, but if we do the no lynch it just gives the mafia a free hit on someone else.......

AND. Who's to say we'll know who to lynch day two?? Is an extra night going to give us anymore clues as to who is in the mafia????

Either way. I think it has its ups and downs... I'm honestly not sure...
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Thu May 24, 2007 4:19 pm

Actually the former Mafia didn't always agree on everything.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Black Cat » Thu May 24, 2007 4:21 pm

I'm not really convinced it's Juicer. Just because he is trying to talk us into casting a lynch vote and the fact that he "****' loves colouring" isn't enough evidence to say whether or not he is Iron Crown/Mafia. It does seem strange that Juicer seems to agree with everything Ju'Dekei says, but Ju'dekei might just be Juicer's girlfriend.

Spike, on the other hand, is either one hell of a rabble-rouser or he is guilty as sin. I still strongly suspect him to be Iron Crown, though there is the possibility that he may not be. Though I still strongly suspect Spike, I am downgrading my lynch vote to a FoS until there is more evidence against him.

Unvote: Spike

FoS: Spike
Aquilonian Cheshire Cat
Local Bakeneko
Black Cat of Ill Omen

Fandir? Thirteen.
Black Cat
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Juicer » Thu May 24, 2007 4:25 pm

"Black Cat seems to be comepletely retarded and made out of dumb." -Dyse

See above.

And I do ****' love colouring.

That is all.

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Dabbanoth » Thu May 24, 2007 5:21 pm

Brenna Haldana wrote:Actually the former Mafia didn't always agree on everything.

Old Mafia generally had different ideas alot of the time, and argued it out to a happy compromise
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Nor » Thu May 24, 2007 6:01 pm

I guess I'm just crazy then... *shrug*
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby To'Gur » Thu May 24, 2007 6:05 pm

cant the cop help us with this?
Lowlands Bugbear
member of team fatty '08

To'Gur
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Spike » Thu May 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Juicer wrote:I just think he's having entirely too much fun and I don't want him to leave yet because it's hilarious.

Too much fun?! Good God, man! Don't you see that there are innocent lives at stake here?!

To'Gur wrote:cant the cop help us with this?

The RPPD is useless, not a single one of them has posted. We must take the law into our own hands and seek out those who choose to prey on the weak...

Someone must make the sacrifice. Must carry the burden of taking the law into their own hands. Someone who sees the Iron Crown as a threat to our way of life...

I know now what I must do...
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Olos » Thu May 24, 2007 7:54 pm

Thus far, the main person I suspect is Kuroneko. He keeps getting defensive and then changing his vote whenever a single person second guesses it. Not quite enough yet to vote for him.

On the other hand, moving out of the game world for a second.

VOTE: Dagganoth

Just for pairing one of the most awesome movies ever with THE single worst WoW fad video. If this is a mistake and he's actually a townie, lynch me tomorrow, but this one's on principle.
Brother of the Black Company!
Resident Dwelf.

HEIL o/

GOD WILLS IT!
Olos
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Kaegan » Thu May 24, 2007 7:59 pm

Sorry I haven't responded. it's been a busy last few days. I should be good from here on out.

As stated above I think daggonoth was ignorant of the consequences of no voting. Pair that with him being maffia last game, and I don't see him as a suspect.

Elohssa and Losivvt both quickly jumped on the no-vote bandwagon, and with them getting off'd early last game they both seem pretty shady.

I see juicer and ju'deki just trying to play an active roll in not getting us all killed.

VOTE: Elohssa

FOS: Losivvt
Kaegan
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Spike » Thu May 24, 2007 8:00 pm

Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Dabbanoth » Thu May 24, 2007 8:09 pm

UnVote: Spike
Just cause youre so god * funny. Hell, ill risk another townie or two even if you are mafia, just so long as you promise us some more compics.
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Dabbanoth » Thu May 24, 2007 8:10 pm

Oh and, I feel the exact opposite as you Kaegan, I hated 300, and I loved Leeroy
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Nor » Thu May 24, 2007 9:48 pm

It doesnt make someone shady because that got offed early last game... Wouldnt you think that'd be the obvious to choose someone who got offed early last game as mafia???

The only thing To’gur has said is its too early to tell and not to lynch him because of what happened LAST game.
If we’re going off what happened last game then technically we should all be listening to Ju’dekei right now… LAST game she was right.

Again I have no one to vote for because I'm still not sure.
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby To'Gur » Fri May 25, 2007 1:19 am

i dont think losivvit is IC.

Dagganoth might be IC heck even spike might be IC.

i think Nor is IC, and ju'dekei is a bug bear so she isnt IC...

and in my defence, im not using last game as any basis for this game, i am just stating that me not posting alot is normal.
Lowlands Bugbear
member of team fatty '08

To'Gur
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Kaegan » Fri May 25, 2007 1:24 am

come on I've gotta go off of something.
Kaegan
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Nor » Fri May 25, 2007 9:06 am

To'Gur I dont know if your IC or not. I am simple looking at the thread and trying to figure out in my head who is the IC so I don't vote for an innocent when its time to lynch.
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Fri May 25, 2007 11:13 am

No lynch seems like a bad idea, now that you guys have made arguments against it. I just didn't want to see 2 townies die. There are a few suspicious folk, but I'll hold off on my vote.

UNvote: NO LYNCH
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2007
Favorite Fighting Styles: Lefty.

Postby Elebrim » Sat May 26, 2007 12:06 am

Elohssa Y'trid wrote:I just didn't want to see 2 townies die.

Isn't that the point? Look, let's all sit back and account for a few things:

1)Only one death has occurred.
2)We have just spent two pages arguing over nothing but conjecture.
OOC: 3) As far as last game is concerned, it never happened! Heck, half the players in this game weren't even in the last one, myself included, so why are we even bothering with using it as conjecture and evidence?

Based on those points, I'm going to have to disagree and say that a round of no-lynch would be a safe option. Will the mafia most likely strike again? Yes. Will we probably (definately) lose another of our allies against the Iron Crown? Sadly, yes, and I hate to see him or her go. But if we vote for someone based entirely on conjecture, aren't the odds at this point that we'll vote for someone who is innocent based on fearmongering, and just end up losing ground in the end? YES!

I'm really not going to stick my neck out and vote No Lynch unless someone else votes myself, since it seems to put one on the chopping block far too quickly, but I'd still ask you all to consider it. In my mind, fewer innocents falling into the hands of the Iron Crown is a good thing. I mean, am I right?
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Postby ashling » Sat May 26, 2007 2:28 am

Sorry I have been missing from the discussion this far ladies and gentlemen, I was exploring less traveled places only to return and hear that our town is being plagued by Iron Crown ruff skallions?! This is simply unacceptable and we need to rally together and do something about it.

I understand the sentiment of choosing not to lynch someone since we are all unsure. No one wants to wrongly accuse one of our own. However, the point stands that if we vote no lynch then the mafia will still inevitably murder someone in the night. Further more, we will be one day further with no more information then we started with. Face it, without the votes, there is no hard evidence off which to base who is or isn't Iron Crown. It is a chance we will have to take, but I agree that it should not be taken lightly. The more discussion the better. I just cannot see fit to stand idly by and lose a chance for retaliation.

I will let this mull for a few hours while I rest and will hopefully have further insight to offer on the morrow.
Huggles!
Ashling Teine Wolfcaller av Rausumea
Domari Rausumea
ashling
Scout
Scout

Postby Sir Farrin » Sat May 26, 2007 9:16 am

okay I have just been hanging back and listening to everyone I wanted to get everyones opinnon before i posted

1 I think juicer and Ju'deki are alittle to close
2 dagganoth hasnt realy been doing anything
3 yes spike is a little to vocal

I havent made up my mind yet but I think that no lynch is a very bad idea
but on the other hand we dont have much to go on yet.

I will wait to cast a vote till later
Sir Farrin

Knight of Dunharrow
Lord of the Greybush!
Sir Farrin
Bandit
Bandit

Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: HellHammer

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play