Night 2--Belegarth Mafia 2--Icarus commits suicide!

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Dabbanoth » Sat May 26, 2007 9:15 pm

Spork wrote:I think Sparta stole Leeroy Jenkins' idea.

VOTE: Spork
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Started Fighting: 09 Aug 2057
Realm: Rugged
Unit: Divine Guardian of the Laser Kingdom
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bic.

Postby Spork » Sat May 26, 2007 9:20 pm

Dagganoth wrote:
Spork wrote:I think Sparta stole Leeroy Jenkins' idea.

VOTE: Spork

How did I know that was coming?

eyeh8mypants (10:13:30 PM): I think Sparta stole Leeroy Jenkins' idea

Isn't that your s/n on AIM, Dagganoth? What's with the lies? Are you IC?
A seal walks into a club.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 06 Jan 2006
Unit: None.
Favorite Fighting Styles: Whatever is lying around.

Postby Dabbanoth » Sat May 26, 2007 9:22 pm

it was all a trick, i knew you were iron crown, so i said something outlandish and retarded that only an Iron Crown would agree with.

eyeh8mypants: I think Sparta stole Leeroy Jenkins' idea
EvilGodEater: Yeah, completely.

/win
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Spork » Sat May 26, 2007 9:24 pm

Dagganoth wrote:it was all a trick, i knew you were iron crown, so i said something outlandish and retarded that only an Iron Crown would agree with.

eyeh8mypants: I think Sparta stole Leeroy Jenkins' idea
EvilGodEater: Yeah, completely.

/win

You must not of noted the absolute sarcasm.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Dabbanoth » Sat May 26, 2007 9:25 pm

psh, weak defence, Iron Crown need to have stronger defences than you do Spork, thats how i discovered you
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Spike » Sat May 26, 2007 9:58 pm

First of all, I need to say that this is without a doubt, the longest day ever.

Oisin, I have not voted for Icarus, that was me messing around with him that you ended up deleting, so I have yet to cast a vote.

Juicer, it was awful nice of you to be suspicious, yet not vote to lynch me even after that. It would be well played if it weren't such an obvious attempt at deception. You seek to inflate my ego and lure me into a false sense of security which would cease my suspiscion of you. Ah, an all too familiar attempt with you crafty types. I believe it's time for me to upgrade my FoS to a lynch vote.

VOTE: Juicer

Should you be hanged and we find evidence of your wrongdoing, than I'm confident that a strong power player has been eliminated and the Crown will crumble. Should you be innocent, eh... Hat Trolls aren't really real but just figments of Koom's imagination, anyways.

farrin wrote:yes spike is a little to vocal

If I were Iron Crown, which I am not, then I would be an all too easy target for the townsfolk and thus be weakening the Iron Crown. My verbosity is solely geared toward seeking out the guilty parties and putting the Iron Crown to shame.
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 9- 0-2003
Realm: Pyke
Unit: Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Postby Undarr » Sun May 27, 2007 11:28 am

**sorry about not posting. haven't been able to get online for a while.**

After reading all of this, Spike does seem a little suspicious in his oratory. But that being said, he's also Spike, so it's hard to call.

Dagganoth was quick to jump on the No Lynch band, as was Elohssa.

Juicer and Ju'Dekei are most suspicious to me though... There's no reason for them to agree on basically everything... It's just a little odd that they are pointing the finger at the same people...

Vote: Juicer *yeah I know, he's purple too, but what can I do?*

F.o.S.: Ju'Dekei and Elohssa
UnDaRR da KraFtEE
Crushbone Member
Undarr
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Ju'Dekei » Sun May 27, 2007 5:25 pm

Undarr wrote:Juicer and Ju'Dekei are most suspicious to me though... There's no reason for them to agree on basically everything... It's just a little odd that they are pointing the finger at the same people...

Vote: Juicer *yeah I know, he's purple too, but what can I do?*

F.o.S.: Ju'Dekei and Elohssa

I have given detailed justification for everything that I've posted. And Juicer and I have not agreed on everything. As a matter of fact, my last post pointed suspicion at Dragon of Fire and To'Gur, Juicer's pointed suspicion at Black Cat. In fact, the only thing that we've agreed upon is that no-lynch is a bad idea. I'm not sure what the basis of your statement "There's no reason for them to agree on basically everything" as we don't.

It almost makes me suspicious of you, Undarr. After all, why would you be making up jusitifcation for accusation unless you were trying to take suspicion off of yourself.
Toadily Cool
Horde's Resident SuperHero
Broom and Dust Pan Rank
One of a kind.
One of the few Horde members able to get tents pitched
My tears cause murder
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
Ju'Dekei
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2004
Realm: Rhun

Postby Losivvt » Sun May 27, 2007 7:57 pm

Blah - I'm really really sorry that I haven't been posting. I just got a new Dell notebook though, so I should be on more. ^^

I've been reading up on the posts, and have a few suspicions. I'm going to hold of on them for now. However:

UNVOTE: No Lynch

Just doesn't seem as good of an idea anymore.
Elebrim wrote:In America, Horde wins! In Soviet Russia, you win Horde!

Camerawoman of Dun Abhon
Losivvt
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Nor » Mon May 28, 2007 2:55 pm

Ju'Dekei wrote:And Juicer and I have not agreed on everything. As a matter of fact, my last post pointed suspicion at Dragon of Fire and To'Gur, Juicer's pointed suspicion at Black Cat. In fact, the only thing that we've agreed upon is that no-lynch is a bad idea. I'm not sure what the basis of your statement "There's no reason for them to agree on basically everything" as we don't.

Doesn’t that in itself make you suspicious though?

You two have only agreed on ONE thing. And it has already been said that the former mafia didn’t agree on EVERYTHING.

The one thing you did agree on though was that a No-Lynch was a bad idea. Well in my eyes a No-Lynch could possibly be a good idea. Instead of having three innocent people dead at the beginning of Day 2 we’ll only have two. You say no-lynch is a bad idea because it gives the mafia a chance to strike again without anyone taking a crack at who they might be… The mafia will get to strike again during the night either way you look at it. As far as I see it we are taking cracks at who might be the IC... We are all discussing our suspicions...

So it seems a little suspicious to me that you have pushed for a no lynch to just ‘take a crack at who could be mafia’ when more than likely we’ll lynch a fellow town member…

You did get very defensive after a few people started to question you and Juicer. And from what you’ve said when people get defensive they have reason to be suspicious… But then who wouldn’t be defensive after they have just been voted for a lynching…

That isn’t the only reason I think you two are suspicious…

Come Ju'Dekai! We must Away! HYAH!!

Doesn't that seem like partnership to you?

All I'm saying is that you two seem awfully close to each other to not be working together... either as fellow town folk or one of the Iron Crown.

WHICH I might add makes Brenna kinda suspicious in my eyes too....Maybe her FoS to Juicer was a way to throw off the rest of us…

Whose to say this early in the game though. There is reasoning for us all to be suspicious of you three from what I’ve said. I believe you have to look into what could be alliances thus far and that’s what has stood out into my mind…

My FoS are on Brenna, Ju’dekei, and Juicer right now… As for a vote I’m not quite sure…
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodelfnor/
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 May 2002
Realm: Khazad-dum
Unit: Dark Guard
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board
Archery

Postby Losivvt » Mon May 28, 2007 3:56 pm

Nor wrote:
Come Ju'Dekai! We must Away! HYAH!!

All I'm saying is that you two seem awfully close to each other to not be working together... either as fellow town folk or one of the Iron Crown.

WHICH I might add makes Brenna kinda suspicious in my eyes too....Maybe her FoS to Juicer was a way to throw off the rest of us…

Whose to say this early in the game though. There is reasoning for us all to be suspicious of you three from what I’ve said. I believe you have to look into what could be alliances thus far and that’s what has stood out into my mind…

My FoS are on Brenna, Ju’dekei, and Juicer right now… As for a vote I’m not quite sure…

I did not notice this. Though I agree Nor. That does make them look rather suspicious...definitely like they could be working together

FoS: Juicer and Ju'dekei

Camerawoman of Dun Abhon
Losivvt
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Juicer » Tue May 29, 2007 12:22 am

Nor wrote: ...you have pushed for a no lynch to just ‘take a crack at who could be mafia’ when more than likely we’ll lynch a fellow town member…

Of course the odds are that we will lynch a townie. There still happens to be more of us, a fact that will soon change if we all rest on our laurels not lynching anyone. I still think No Lynch is a terrible idea. Sure we may end up lynching a townie, but only by lynching do we have solid proof that that's what they were. Plus, once you know what someone was, you can deduce from their pre-lynched statements who else may or may not be mafia. I think Dagganoth knew this before bringing it up, making him a possible mafia member, so my vote stays with him, but I now also think that Nor is in on it as well, so if votes go Nor's way, I'll shift towards that as well.

Sure the odds may not exactly be in our favor, but:

The infallible Han Solo wrote: Never tell me the odds!
Zwei ap Owen wrote:Juicer sho' nuff loves tuh shuffle.

Juiceros, the Deceptron. Kwisatz Haderach Musketeer from the future
Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 Aug 2004
Realm: Babylon. Blood in blood out.
Unit: HH
Favorite Fighting Styles: Brass knucks

Postby Ju'Dekei » Tue May 29, 2007 6:50 am

Nor wrote:Doesn’t that in itself make you suspicious though?

You two have only agreed on ONE thing. And it has already been said that the former mafia didn’t agree on EVERYTHING.

You've changed your evidence for your accusation, but not your accusation. It seems to me like you're just looking for an excuse to point your finger at me. That's fine. I play this game a little more aggressively than some and it raises suspicion occassionally.

Nor wrote:The one thing you did agree on though was that a No-Lynch was a bad idea. Well in my eyes a No-Lynch could possibly be a good idea. Instead of having three innocent people dead at the beginning of Day 2 we’ll only have two.

If we are going to just continue to point fingers then this might become a good idea. To start voting no-lynch when some of the players hadn't even posted is a terrible idea. As I said before, we need to discuss more, we shouldn't just give up and let someone be murdered over night.

Nor - It looks like you went through the thread thus far and tried to actually make deductions on where there might be alliance. I honestly think this is something that we should all do, as opposed to continuously pointing fingers at eachother. I meant to do this over the weekend, but there is so many posts, that it's a monster to try to get through.

Nor wrote:You did get very defensive after a few people started to question you and Juicer. And from what you’ve said when people get defensive they have reason to be suspicious… But then who wouldn’t be defensive after they have just been voted for a lynching…

Touche. In my eyes though, there is a difference between being defensive and responding. Any accusation is an opportunity to post justification for your actions. If your only response is "Am Not!", then yes - I think that does make you seem suspicious.

Nor wrote:That isn’t the only reason I think you two are suspicious…

Juicer wrote:Come Ju'Dekai! We must Away! HYAH!!

Juicer and I are friends, and we joke at eachother. I can see how it would look suspicious to anyone who didn't know that. If we were mafia though, don't you think that we would be a little more discrete about any partnership?

As for a vote - I said before that I intend to read through the entire thread again tonight and make any accusations I might have at that point. That is indeed my intention. I stand by my opinion that no-lynch is a terrible idea until we actually organize or discussions better.
Toadily Cool
Broom and Dust Pan Rank
One of a kind.
My tears cause murder
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
Ju'Dekei
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Spike » Tue May 29, 2007 11:30 am

Ju'Dekei and Juicer may both be Iron Crown. They may also both be Townies.

The possiblity you're all neglecting is this: Isn't it also feasable that only one of them is Iron Crown and playing the other's friendship and loyalty to an advantage?

That's what I'd do if I were a cronie to the Crown. It's a solid plan. Find a Townie friend, and keep them in the dark to my identity and have them strongly defend our "alliance". If the Townie were going to lynch another townie, I'd agree and confirm their suspiscions. If they went for an Iron Crown, I'd just point out someone else I know to be a Townie.
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Nor » Tue May 29, 2007 3:31 pm

Why do you think I'm in on anything Juicer? Is it because I pointed my finger at you first. I just read through the thread and posted as such.

I also said that a no lynch was a bad idea as well but could possibly be a good idea... I'm on the fence for it...

You seem like you'll just be on the bandwagon for just about anything.

Ju'dekei- In all honesty my first post (when I pointed suspicion at you and Juicer) I hadn't read through the whole entire thread again. I was going off you guys being together on the no lynch being a bad idea and Dagganoth being suspicious... So when I made my first statement thats what I was going off of. Since then I have read through again and again trying to put together the pieces.

I'm not looking for a reason to point my finger at you... I have a reason to point my finger at you :). I'm not suspicious of your assertiveness or agressiveness... I'm suspicious of what looks to be the only alliance as of now...

I agree I think discussion is key in this game and that is why I've yet to vote for anyone.

I also agree that it makes you seem more suspicious when all that is basically said is "No I'm not." That isnt justifying why your not... and it makes you wonder "Who are you trying to convince?"

As for the "Come Ju'dekei away" bit... I realize you two are friend... but it is something to be suspicious of. You tell me that you would be more discrete if you were partners but isn't that the puzzle of this game.

You'd THINK people would be more discrete about their partnership and maybe thats why it was over looked to some... but you have to look at it from all sides of the perspective. I thought you'd be more discrete...however... YOU probably thought I'd think that which would make you do something differently. See what I mean?

Spike thats a thing that I never really thought about. You're absolutely right.
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby Nor » Tue May 29, 2007 3:34 pm

I meant to put this in my last post... but as I dont want to edit it (cuz its a no no) I'll post again...

I'm going to Colorado for a week... I'll have internet but its during my graduation... If I'm slow to respond the next two days that is why because I'm driving there tomorrow... So... :)
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby Dabbanoth » Tue May 29, 2007 3:36 pm

Not much to add at this point
but im going to Mel this weekend, so i cant do anything
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby To'Gur » Wed May 30, 2007 12:53 am

spike calm it down on the good ideas and excellent theories, you are making me nervous.
Lowlands Bugbear
member of team fatty '08

Izareth wrote: but if your character was raised by elves, that's usually pretty lame nomatter who you are.
To'Gur
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 10 Jul 2006
Realm: Lowlands
Unit: Imperial Atlantis
Favorite Fighting Styles: Cheating

Postby Losivvt » Wed May 30, 2007 8:49 am

To'Gur wrote:spike calm it down on the good ideas and excellent theories, you are making me nervous.
Are you nervous perhaps because you're afraid of him pointing you out as the Iron Crown you just might be? Hmm?

Camerawoman of Dun Abhon
Losivvt
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby To'Gur » Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 am

nope since im not ic, i dont have to worrie about that.

Spike is very smart he may very well be IC, that is what makes me nervous, but not enough to vote for him or to start pointing fingers.

the post also has a hint of sarcasm
Lowlands Bugbear
member of team fatty '08

Izareth wrote: but if your character was raised by elves, that's usually pretty lame nomatter who you are.
To'Gur
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Elebrim » Wed May 30, 2007 4:31 pm

Umm... can we decide something? We've been going for three pages now...

Eh, fine. In the words of Battlestar Galactica, frak it.

VOTE: NO LYNCH

It's obvious that no one, including myself, really knows what the heck is going on. We are arguing on wording and logical fallacies here! I really don't care if I'm putting my neck out (well, I do, but that's not the point) just so long as we actually ACCOMPLISH A VOTE AND STOP BICKERING!!!

C'mon, can I get an 'Amen' people?
Templar Draconis Kestevara
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Unit: Templar Draconis Kestevara

Postby Dabbanoth » Wed May 30, 2007 4:33 pm

Amen people!

i think its spike, but i dont want to lynch him because he is making me laugh
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Losivvt » Wed May 30, 2007 8:28 pm

Bleh - I feel that a no lynch could possibly be a bad idea, but arguing back and forth over little things is getting annoying.

VOTE: No Lynch

Camerawoman of Dun Abhon
Losivvt
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Juicer » Thu May 31, 2007 1:40 am

Wow. Seriously. Is nobody aware of how stupid No Lynch is? Or is everyone just to afraid that they'll accidentally vote off a townie?

F it.

Unvote: Dagganoth

Vote: Juicer

Right now I don't even want to bother with this if you guys aren't even gonna try. And at least if I get voted off you'll know SOMETHING. As opposed to the NOTHING you're gonna know with a no lynch.

peace.

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby ICARUS » Thu May 31, 2007 9:17 am

Reason a vote of no lynch is really bad-
We vote no lynch day 1 ends
Night 2 starts they vote townie dead.
We vote no lynch day 2 ends.
Night 3 starts they vote townie dead.
So on and so forth until majority are Iron Crown/Mafia
2 townies dead no Iron Crown even attempted to be hanged

Way a vote of No lynch could be good-
We vote no lynch day 1 ends
Night 2 starts they vote townie dead.
We vote no lynch day 2 ends.
Night 3 starts they vote townie dead.
We vote someone hanged(odds are better now). (townie)
Night 4 starts they vote townie dead
4 townies dead at least on was thought to be Iron Crown
You can't say civilization don't advance... in every war they kill you in a new way.- Will Rogers
CHECK OUT MY PICS AT:
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/trixster_87/
ICARUS
Brute
Brute

Postby Dabbanoth » Thu May 31, 2007 10:19 am

Um... ok...

UNVOTE: Spok

If you really want man...
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Dabbanoth » Thu May 31, 2007 10:20 am

EDIT: FORGOT TO BOLD
UNVOTE: Spok
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Kaegan » Thu May 31, 2007 11:06 pm

I think it's funny that half of us don't have a standing vote.

Come on people - at least throw your hat in and make an accusation! or else we will never move on to day 2. If your waiting for some HARD evidence to arrise, it's not going to. We cannot start figuring things out untill later turns.

The way I see it the only people we have anything to go on are:

Losivvt - He has been wishy-washy with the whole no vote thing. It's obvious the only IC will benifit from his vote.

Elebrim - same as losivvt

Elohssa - Was a supporter of the no-vote idea, When he got called out he recracted his vote and hasn't done anything since. - he seems to me the most likely candidate

juicer - people seem to be pointing him out. I don't see anything to really go off of, but i guess if we kill him at least we'd have some basis to work with for next vote.

I still stand With Elohssa as my vote.

FOS: Elebrim
FOS: Losivvt
FOS: Juicer

But start voting or this is going to go nowhere
Kaegan
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Ju'Dekei » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:01 pm

I'm heading to Mel for the weekend. Sorry I didn't get time to post. I'll post it when I get back Sunday night.
Toadily Cool
Broom and Dust Pan Rank
One of a kind.
My tears cause murder
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
Ju'Dekei
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:40 pm

Kaegan, I'm still reading on. I just thought at the time that no lynch was a good idea, but then good arguments arose that changed my mind. I'm new to the game, and I jumped a bit too early. That's all.

I guess I'll take Kaegan's advice and just jump in, then.

VOTE: Kaegan

(Also man, be sure to bold your votes)
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2007
Favorite Fighting Styles: Lefty.

Postby Nor » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:54 pm

He did bold his vote... It was page 2.

Juicer- I dont think people are worried about voting off a townie... I realize your frustration... However I don't think its reason to off and vote for yourself... No one is really discussing anything... and you're not really adding to the discussion other than the no lynch being a bad idea... and your ability to jump on the band wagon...

A no lynch doesn't necessarily mean we'll learn nothing... Maybe there will be more of a conclusion after we see who else is murdered in the night... *shrug*

Dagganoth- I think you jumped on voting Juicer off really fast... You seem to be jumping around a lot which leads me to have suspicions on you. From No Lynch... to Spork... and now to Juicer I think you're as willing to be on the band wagon just to push things away from you...

Vote: To'Gur

Still you've yet to put something other then "Am not."
Its a gut feeling... and I still feel very suspicous toward you because you've had no defense for yourself and nothing to add to the discussion...
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:13 pm

Ah, sorry about that, missed it
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:16 pm

Sorry about the 2 posts, but we can't edit so.

If we all vote for different people, nothing's gonna happen. We have to get a majority going here. Unfortunately, a bandwagon is what we have to get in order to lynch. Let's get one rolling somewhere.
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Postby To'Gur » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:56 am

Now thats not very nice, o well.
Lowlands Bugbear
member of team fatty '08

To'Gur
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Nor » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:43 pm

Elohssa Y'trid wrote:If we all vote for different people, nothing's gonna happen. We have to get a majority going here. Unfortunately, a bandwagon is what we have to get in order to lynch. Let's get one rolling somewhere.

What would you suggest?
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby ICARUS » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:00 pm

Oison- I move we end day one and let night 2 begin so we can better see who is deserving of a lynch.
You can't say civilization don't advance... in every war they kill you in a new way.- Will Rogers
CHECK OUT MY PICS AT:
ICARUS
Brute
Brute

Postby Juicer » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:34 am

ICARUS wrote:Oison- I move we end day one and let night 2 begin so we can better see who is deserving of a lynch.

Now that is pretty much the eqivalent of, if not worse than a no lynch vote. Why not simply vote no lynch? Why are you so eager to let the night time (or the MAFIA's time) occur that you direct your statement at the GM instead of the townies? I think somebody wants to assassinate some villagers, and I think that somebody is Icarus.

In light of this recent development:

Unvote: Juicer

Vote: Icarus

He's just now become THE most likely in my eyes, and we do need to get this game rolling. He's done almost nothing post-wise except defend not lynching and now this. Take a look over his posts and decide for yourselves, but I think he's our best bet. Take him out now, and if he is mafia, we'll have a better chance tomorrow by looking at who defends him. (Or claims "he isn't all that suspicious")

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Black Cat » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:47 am

Considering I have nothing else to go on besides unlikely suspicions, I'm going to go ahead and vote for Icarus.

We need to do something. Doing nothing is a bad idea, especially with Icarus making a move as bold as getting the game moderator to end the day on us before we can make a decision on anything. That by itself sounds Mafia (Iron Crown) to me, though I could be wrong and he could just be a townie making a suspicious move. I'm really not thinking so though.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but it's better than doing nothing.
Aquilonian Cheshire Cat
Local Bakeneko
Black Cat of Ill Omen

We're all mad here! - The Cheshire Cat

The secret lies in Fandir's grasp.
Fandir? Thirteen.
Black Cat
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 20 May 2005
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Untamed

Postby Nor » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:47 am

I'm going to have to agree with Juicer on this one... It seems really suspicous in my eyes and something mafia would do. If we're wrong well than we'll know something...

Unvote: To'Gur
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Archery

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:37 pm

Hey look! A Bandwagon. *jumps on*

UNVOTE: KURONEKO

VOTE: ICARUS
-Ilariia Bulochnika, Esquire.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2003
Realm: Knights Hollow
Unit: Empire of the Wolf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mace and Board
Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Spike » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:39 pm

And who started said bandwagon?

Juicer. That's right... Juicer.
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Spike » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:48 pm

ICARUS wrote:Oison- I move we end day one and let night 2 begin so we can better see who is deserving of a lynch.

Looks like your motion will be denied. Who the hell do you think you are that, even though the rest of us growing tired of the debate, you can just override it entirely and cut time from our game just because you want someone to die?

You're either a horribly played Iron Crown, or an arrogant * townie. Either way it looks like you're getting your way and the day will be ended sooner, but your neck will be the one in a rope.
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby ashling » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Usually not one for jumping on a band wagon, but this reasoning seems more concrete to me than any other. Icarus, I apologize if you are a townie. Perhaps you can offer some defense that would dissuade me. In the meantime, I think it an error on our part to let the day pass without a vote so I shall make a decision.

Huggles!
Ashling Teine Wolfcaller av Rausumea
Domari Rausumea
ashling
Scout
Scout

Postby To'Gur » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:43 pm

VOTE ICARUS
Lowlands Bugbear
member of team fatty '08

To'Gur
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Dabbanoth » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:47 pm

Nor wrote:Dagganoth- I think you jumped on voting Juicer off really fast... You seem to be jumping around a lot which leads me to have suspicions on you. From No Lynch... to Spork... and now to Juicer I think you're as willing to be on the band wagon just to push things away from you...

Still you've yet to put something other then "Am not."
Its a gut feeling... and I still feel very suspicous toward you because you've had no defense for yourself and nothing to add to the discussion...

Am not!!

Unvote was a poor desicion on my part, which i have realised, Spork said that Sparta stole Leeroy jenkins' idea, then i thought if someone wanted themselves gone, it would be fair to help
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Postby Kaegan » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:20 pm

I'm down with the icarus bandwagon

Unvote: Elohssa
Kaegan
Toadie
Toadie

Postby ICARUS » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:37 pm

Note to self don't ever do that again.

Reason I asked Oison to go to night was because it has be what almost two weeks to play on day. Not considering nothing was really happening and a lot of people were losing interest.

Go ahead and lynch me. You'll be saving Iron Crown a night to kill me anyway. Can you trust me? No. Do you really want to kill a townie? No. Your only reason to lynch me is because I wanted the game to move on to day 2. I was pretty sure everyone wanted more info to figure out who to kill and staying in day 1 wasn't going to provide it. At least thats what I thought.

Sidenote- If you were Irown Crown which would you prefer? 1. Games goes to night and you kill one townie. 2. Town lynches 1 townie and You get to kill another townie.
CHECK OUT MY PICS AT:
ICARUS
Brute
Brute

Postby Juicer » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:28 am

ICARUS wrote: ...If you were Irown Crown which would you prefer? 1. Games goes to night with nobody attempting to kill any of you and you kill one townie. 2. Town lynches 1 townie or maybe one of you and You get to kill another townie.

fixed for more accuracy.

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:15 am

Well, thanks Icarus, you made me not have to push a bandwagon of my own, you just handed it to us.

UNvote: Kaegan
VOTE: Icarus
[/b]
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Postby Spork » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:51 am

Unvote: Dagganoth

I've been wanting to cast my vote your way since the beginning whenever you accused me out of the blue. I've been refusing to jump on this bandwagon but, I guess it has to happen if we wish to continue.
Spork
Gladiator
Gladiator

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play