Belegarth Mafia, Night 1

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:16 am

Rowan, you know Nor is innocent. Don't vote for her. I propose you vote for Mango instead, and Tuba, you want to vote for Mango anyway. Do it. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose here, folks.

As far as lynching me, investigate me tonight, Oisin, since you like investigating innocent people anyway. I'm clean.
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2007
Favorite Fighting Styles: Lefty.

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Elohssa, if there were a way for me to go all serial killer, I would have started mudering innocents about two days ago. I can't believe we've let tuba live this long after he's bumped off his opposition and OUTED OUR MEDIC. Even if (and it's a stretch) he's not IC, he deserves to die for being a moron.

And yet, I can't get over my thirst for innocent blood.
Murder Tundra Horde
Spike wrote:This is the funniest thing I've ever read on these boards and the rest of you are bad at things generally, too.

Tiberius Claudius wrote:I don't get cosplay. It's like a weekend-long Halloween in a hotel where everyone gets the herp, but there's no candy.
Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 15 Oct 2001
Realm: Frozen North
Unit: Murder Tundra Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Southern Praying Mantis

Postby savetuba » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Here is an Idea. Let us lynch Rowan. He wants to spill innocent blood, well why not let that blood be his own? He is obviously done here.

Horati, I have been saying the same thing. I am not IC! However, that doesn't stop Rowan and others from assuming I am.

And obviously we have a few morons in here that think farrin is not responsible for his own stupidity. It was his choice to come forward. He could have come forward at any time or stayed in the shadows. It was his own post, not mine, that ousted him. Then I put my * on the line to try and protect him from his idiocy. If I'm a moron for anything it has been for trusting the rest of you for stepping back and looking around instead of charging forward at one person all the time.

Edit: On a side note if I wanted people gone don't you think I would have placed a vote for them? Like if I wanted spike or mango gone I would have placed a vote for them.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 4-2003
Realm: Aberdeen Militia

Postby Nor » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:03 pm

I agree completely with what Elohssa said. :)
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodelfnor/
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 May 2002
Realm: Khazad-dum
Unit: Dark Guard
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board
Archery

Postby savetuba » Thu May 01, 2008 7:04 pm

So I've mulled it over and yes I could vote for mango, but getting rid of mango now would only prove one thing to us. Wether or not he is IC. If not then we will loose a townie and possibly Oisin. And if we do loose Oisin then what would the point be in having him investigate you Ellohsaa? Unless you are saying 'investigate me and you will live'. That is so dam fishy I'm willing to add my vote to kill you.

But then why would you want Oisin to investigate you? If you are truly IC then his investigation will show such and you are as good as gone. So what do you have to gain by having Oisin investigate you? And supposing Oisin lives, what power do you have to sway the IC to not kill the cop?

All this is mere speculation. It could be you are just a townie who wants to be cleared instead of lynched. Just like Horati and I would both like to be cleared instead of lynched.

Only time will tell.

I'm sorry Mango. You had a chance to speak up and sway my vote.

VOTE: MANGO

So now if Oisin lives then Ellohsaa is scummy. But then why trust me or anything I say, right Oisin?
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Thu May 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Down with Nor...
Murder Tundra Horde
Spike wrote:This is the funniest thing I've ever read on these boards and the rest of you are bad at things generally, too.

Tiberius Claudius wrote:I don't get cosplay. It's like a weekend-long Halloween in a hotel where everyone gets the herp, but there's no candy.
Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Postby Juicer » Thu May 01, 2008 7:56 pm

This is comeplete *. The Mafia is targeting Mango obviously. I have a strong feeling she's innocent. She Probably just finds this boring and redundant.

Rowan. In a rare turn of events, my bandwagon is shifting. F Savetuba. F him right in his IC A.

Unvote: Elohssa
Vote: Savetuba

I suggest all townies do the same. A lot of unknowns are saying down with Mango. LIES I SAY!
Zwei ap Owen wrote:Juicer sho' nuff loves tuh shuffle.

Juiceros, the Deceptron. Kwisatz Haderach Musketeer from the future
Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 Aug 2004
Realm: Babylon. Blood in blood out.
Unit: HH
Favorite Fighting Styles: Brass knucks

Postby savetuba » Thu May 01, 2008 8:34 pm

So one innocent and two unknowns vote for mango and you say we are all IC because we don't like the idea of mango (who hasn't posted in THIS forum since late march) clinging to the background.

Same on you godfather. I would have though you could have guessed who the real IC are by now.

And looking at the track record, 2 innocents, one cop and one uncomfirmed votes for elohssa just because he is the best vote? Why is he the best vote and not mango? Or are you all following Oisin AKA Inquisitor Invictus on another ooops, we killed a townie.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Juicer » Fri May 02, 2008 8:35 am

Tuba, for all I know, you could be innocent. But at this point in the game, I've stopped caring entirely. When I really should be looking into posts and tells and stuff, I just find myself more and more annoyed. Now you're saying that you AND Horati are innocent.
hmm
Ok. How would you know that? Just curious. He TOLD you he was. And you believed him. Wow. Good detective work there. Judging entirely by the way this game has been going, I'm guessing a few things here.

If there are two mafia remaining they are: Elohssa and Horati.

If there are three, then Savetuba's in there too.

If there is an unidentifiable godfather: Nor.

Mango could be a cultist, but I'm doubting Mafia.

Oisin is done tonight regardless. So let's lynch Savetuba now. He's messed up this game enough. Made our doctor reveal himself (And before you * about not being at fault AGAIN, Savetuba, a bonehead move made in jest is still a **** bonehead move) Who's to say he didn't do that on purpose? Plus he is making this game annoying as hell to play.

And why hasn't the mafia killed him yet? Answer: he's theirs.

Savetuba dies now. Even if he isn't mafia, he's * me off. I know Rowan is with me. Oisin, you're dying tonight anyway, wouldn't you rather Savetuba went first? Horati and Elohssa. I'm looking at you two to prove me wrong here. Vote to lynch Savetuba, or I see you as scum. (I still might, but I could second-guess myself). Mango, If you're even still playing, save yourself here. Vote Savetuba. Nor, I have a ton of suspicions directed your way right now. Of course you aren't worried about being lynched. Oisin says you're "innocent". The way you vote says otherwise. Vote Savetuba. Prove it.

If he isn't mafia, then "whoops". I told you we should go after Elohssa. If three people vote for Horati, Elohssa, or even Nor, then they have my vote. Until then, my vote stays on Savetuba.

Peace out. Remember, we miss and it's game over.

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Fri May 02, 2008 9:08 am

Yep, right there with ya.

Unvote: Nor
Vote: Savetuba

String him up to shut him up.
Murder Tundra Horde

Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Postby Oisin » Fri May 02, 2008 9:52 am

Juicer, I'm not entirely sure about your assertion of Nor as the godfather (if there is one), but as far as the rest of it goes, I think you're almost certainly right.

And as I'm pretty sure that in a game this size there would be more than three mafia . . . what the hell, let's go for it.

Death or glory (really death or death AND glory for me at this point), boys, one last huzzah.

VOTE: Savetuba
Oisín Leathshúileach ua Duibhne
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

An Fhírinne in aghaidh an tSaoil--Truth against the world.
Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Oisin » Fri May 02, 2008 9:57 am

Actually, if Elohssa does turn up mafia, Nor might be the godfather . . . look how quick he was to jump to her defense at the top of this page.

Elohssa wrote:Rowan, you know Nor is innocent. Don't vote for her. I propose you vote for Mango instead, and Tuba, you want to vote for Mango anyway. Do it. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose here, folks.

Mentioning Savetuba in the vote for these people bit means nothing, it could easily be scum trying to distance themselves . . . who the scum tells you NOT to vote for is more telling.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Elebrim » Fri May 02, 2008 12:09 pm

Current Vote Tally:

Elohssa: 1
Mango: 3
Savetuba: 3

8 Alive, 5 to lynch.

*Note: Mango has yet to cast a vote.
Templar Draconis Kestevara
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Unit: Templar Draconis Kestevara

Postby savetuba » Fri May 02, 2008 12:40 pm

Well it has come down to the final play of the game. People are sick of my posting in a forum game that requires people to post so I guess getting rid of me is a great idea for having the game come to a grinding halt.

Juicer, you don't need to hide any more It is obvious to those who want to see that you are protecting your fellow IC. You are plain up accusing me and Elohssa of being IC because you know that we aren't. In fact I had you pegged a day ago that you are indeed the godfather. You are protecting mango the most and either horati or elohssa, though not swaying the populace away from elohssa is fishy.

Kill me if you must, but know that the game will end with my death. Actually if Mel was still alive and I was lynched, the game would have ended due to his impossible task. But if the godfather AKA Juicer has directed rowan and Oisin, to kill me then my usefullness as his pawn is over. Yes, I have known who one IC is for the past couple of days now, but you don't care.

My role is savetuba the town idiot. I am suppose to get my self killed. (I actually didn't mind that Elebrim used my name for such a role then tried to insult me by giving me that role)

Elohssa and nor are just regular innocents with some kind of special role of if one dies the other will die as well, hence they have been protecting each other.

Juicer is the Godfather.

Mango and horati is IC.

Oisin is a cop.

Rowan is just an innocent.

So go a head and lynch me to end the game, or lynch the IC to win, or lynch one of the innocents to let the IC win. Either way the game ends with this lynch and tonight's murder.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Juicer » Fri May 02, 2008 12:44 pm

Wrong. As per usual. Even if you are telling the truth, which you aren't, the only downside here is that we didn't lynch you fast enough. You got another post out. Pity.

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Juicer » Fri May 02, 2008 1:12 pm

Oh, and on the off chance you were telling the truth this time. You know, about your role being the town idiot? Let me be the first to say that you've performed your role admirably. Right to the end. You are a champion of your calling.

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Fri May 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Didn't I say a while ago that I suspected Juicer but didn't care whether or not he was IC? I stand by that.
Murder Tundra Horde

Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Postby savetuba » Fri May 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Juicer wrote:Oh, and on the off chance you were telling the truth this time. You know, about your role being the town idiot? Let me be the first to say that you've performed your role admirably. Right to the end. You are a champion of your calling.

Why thank you juicer. Such kind words from my would-be killer.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Nor » Fri May 02, 2008 4:46 pm

Juicer your totally right man. I'm def the undetected God Father. lol. Funny *.

My vote will stay on Mango. I believe thats the correct assumption. And thats what I'm sticking with :)
Nor~Elf of Fury
"That Elf Chick"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/woodelfnor/
All My Photos...so far
Nor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 May 2002
Realm: Khazad-dum
Unit: Dark Guard
Archery

Postby Horati OTFH » Fri May 02, 2008 10:01 pm

UNVOTE: Elohssa

Knighted under Sir Diomedes at Chaos Wars 18
First Knight of the Frost Hills
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Forsaken

Postby Juicer » Sat May 03, 2008 12:22 am

Nor wrote:Juicer your totally right man. I'm def the undetected God Father. lol. Funny *.

My vote will stay on Mango. I believe thats the correct assumption. And thats what I'm sticking with :)

I disagree Nor. The only people votinging for Mango were:

Nor--Not Iron Crown, night 1.
mAnGo--???
Rowan--Not Iron Crown, night 5.
Oisin--Cop.
Horati--???
Elohssa Y'trid--???
Juicer--Not Iron Crown, night 4.
Savetuba--???

Now then, excluding the possibilty that Horati and Mango are in cahoots with either Rowan or myself (unlikely considering that Horati has been pretty much been blindly following Oisin since he outed himself, also unlikely considering both Rowan and my own's distaste and even hatred for what this game has become{were we Mafia, we would probably be ecstatic}), one can only assume that Elohssa, Savetuba, and Nor are mafia. I no longer feel that Horati is mafia. I think Mango either forgot or stopped caring that she was playing this game. We will, however, need her vote to off one of you bastards.

Elebrim, can we please get another poke on Mango?

The only thing I can't figure out is the possible cult member. Oh well. Cross that bridge when we come to it.

Now mind you, I am not positive I am right, I am only about 98% sure. But that's a * good guess. I am not the mafia. I tried twice to get rid of Giggles, succeeding once. I want to kill Elohssa, who is almost CERTAINLY scum. You've played a good game, but now your defenses and accusations fall on deaf ears.

Mango needs a poke. Someone do it.

If I'm wrong, then sorry townies. We lose. But I strongly doubt I'm wrong. Plus Savetuba will die before us, so it's at least a small victory. Silver lining, right?

DEATH OR GLORY!!

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Elebrim » Sun May 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Current Vote Tally:

Mango: 3
Savetuba: 4

With 8 alive, 5 is needed to lynch.

There can be no lynch, unless Mango casts a vote.
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Sun May 04, 2008 8:22 pm

* it. Savetuba is, at the very least, annoying.

UNVOTE: Mango
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Postby Oisin » Sun May 04, 2008 8:55 pm

*, I must have gotten lucky that there's not a real cop. Good game, guys, I'm the Godfather. Well played, town, just almost. ;-)

. . . just kidding.

Anyway, let's see how it turns out.

Good luck, ladies and gents.

</oisin>
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby savetuba » Sun May 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Back stabbed. Well I at least had fun yanking you suckers around and making you guys kill my opposition. Goodbye nor. Thanks for your help. See you soon, both of yea.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Elebrim » Mon May 05, 2008 2:36 am

With the stalemate broken, another fighter swings by the neck. All the deliberation and frustration, however, paid off.

Savetuba (Kayle of the Iron Crown) has been lynched.

However, one of the Belegrim could not take the loss as lightly as the others. Later that evening, she joined the dead of her own accord.

Nor, Denara of Clan of the Hydra (Lovers Pair), committed suicide.

Night has begun. Remaining Mafia and roles please send me your targets by Wednesday at 8:00 PM EST.
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Mon May 05, 2008 9:15 am

You know, it bears saying, so... I TOLD YOU SO!!

Who we lynching next?
Murder Tundra Horde

Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Postby Oisin » Mon May 05, 2008 10:33 am

Does anyone else find it funny that Denara, aka a member of Clan of the Hydra, aka a member unit of the Iron Crown . . . is not IC? Yeah. I do.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Mon May 05, 2008 10:55 am

Whatever Oisin, that's the way it played out. Can we get a quick vote in and lynch Ehlossa today as well. After defending Nor, he looks pretty guilty.

I know Juicer will be with me.

Vote: Ehlossa
Murder Tundra Horde

Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Postby Oisin » Mon May 05, 2008 1:28 pm

it's night. we can't lynch again until tomorrow.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Mon May 05, 2008 3:11 pm

I really don't see what is wrong with lynching two people in a day, but whatever. My vote will stand tommorow when you're dead.
Murder Tundra Horde

Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Postby Oisin » Mon May 05, 2008 3:22 pm

That's just the way the game is played. Elebrim didn't really explain the rules, but that's just the rules of the game. Really, we're not supposed to be talking at all right now, but he doesn't seem to care, so whatever.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Elebrim » Mon May 05, 2008 7:03 pm

I don't mind so much; I figure it could boil down to drunken nightlife conversation, anyway. ;)

In the morning, however, the drunken stupor does not mask the horror awaiting the Belegrim.

Oisin, Kegg (Cop), has been killed.
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Postby Elohssa Y'trid » Mon May 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Rowan, because I defended Nor, who was *slightly* connected with IC, I should be lynched?

Need I point out that I was the DECIDING vote to lynch Savetuba, an IC member?

C'mon man, you're smarter than that.
Mountain Troll.
Elohssa Y'trid
Scout
Scout

Postby Juicer » Mon May 05, 2008 9:29 pm

Meh. I still wants you dead.

Vote: Elohssa

Poke mango please.

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Horati OTFH » Tue May 06, 2008 2:37 am

VOTE: Elohssa
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Tue May 06, 2008 4:59 am

Sorry Ehlossa, you just made a bad move, that's all. And I promised Juicer that we'd lynch you next after Savetuba.
Murder Tundra Horde

Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Postby Horati OTFH » Tue May 06, 2008 12:40 pm

By my count Elohssa is dead.
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Big King Jimmy » Tue May 06, 2008 3:49 pm

You made Savetuba Kayle? * did Kayle ever do to you?
King of Dunharrow
Commander of Clan of the Hydra
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2001
Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bat and Board, Archery, Spear

Postby Oisin » Tue May 06, 2008 6:01 pm

ummm . . . its random? as in, its just as likely that i might have been denara or kayle or anyone else?
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Elebrim » Wed May 07, 2008 11:08 am

Yep. 3 needed for lynch.

And Belegarth is saved.

Elohssa, General V-Hil of the Iron Crown (Godfather) has been lynched.

Belegrim win!

Jimmy: Don't have anything against Kayle. I just went with random people to act as the 3 unit leaders in IC, like the rest of the roles. Besides, Savetuba ended up playing out pretty well considering how long he lasted.
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Postby savetuba » Wed May 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Great game! I enjoyed playing with all here.

A BIG thanks to Elebrim for hosting this game!
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Horati OTFH » Wed May 07, 2008 12:41 pm

WE WIN! WOOT!
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby The Great Gigsby » Wed May 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Yeah, it was fun. I just hope some of you guys aren't as * in person as you are online.
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Unit: Horde

Postby Horati OTFH » Wed May 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Actually, in person I'm just a * if I don't like you..
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Spike » Wed May 07, 2008 3:24 pm

I've been keeping constant track of the game and aside from Juicer and Rowan, every single post has made me facepalm.
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 9- 0-2003
Realm: Pyke
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Wed May 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Just like fighting, I'm here for what little fun there is. Kudos to Juicer for making the final two calls.

I'm glad it's over.
Murder Tundra Horde

Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Postby The Great Gigsby » Wed May 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Spike, your signature scares me. A lot.
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Postby Sir Farrin » Wed May 07, 2008 4:56 pm

great game guys
Sir Farrin

Knight of Dunharrow
Lord of the Greybush!
Sir Farrin
Bandit
Bandit

Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: HellHammer

Postby Juicer » Wed May 07, 2008 6:25 pm

gg everybody! gg!

Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play