Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Should we annilate the drow?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes : 28

Postby Shratisfaction » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:05 pm

you is also a dirty elf. think nots yer race is the only one with good in noble fighting linage. kobold also have lines from chiefs and some say if yous go backs far evens dragons folks themselvs are in the kobolds.
And that is just yer standerd kobold folk. i am a kobold among kobolds. you arragant elf.
when the drow came into the home deserts of the kobolds we faught thems back. when the elf folk came we fought them * well. when the demony portals opend in the desert conyons we also defeated them. rember arragant elf folk you are not the only race with cultur and history.
Thats the main reason we kobolds hate yer kind and yer dark kin. its your lack of thought now begone from my sight or i will kills you.
I Kant believe it's not butter.(:
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Realm: Shratopia
Unit: Shratopia
Favorite Fighting Styles: Fork and knife

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:49 pm

The Kobold makes a valid point Sedis. All beings have great amounts of lineage. From the Human race to the dark Vampires. From Elves to Drow. Goblin to Kobold. All have great amount of history. I also haven't even touched on the ablities of each race. All have their strengths and none are the superior race. Some just have numbers on the other. Hear my words and heed a good warning. Leave the Kobold alone. He is very good with his spear. And I am very good with a sword. I stand with my friends at all times.
Mefit the Geek wrote:You'll get what I give you and like it!
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Realm: Acheron
Unit: EBF
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Ulf Iversen » Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:03 pm

Don't forget personal talent and experiance. I have learned to utilize the shadows, they are my play thing. That was certainly not hereditary.
He who felled Queen Andria of Ebonhold on the bank of the serpent's river, Assassin of King Andrek of Ered Duath during the seventh war of Chaos.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Shratisfaction » Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:12 pm

thanks you Zeldrine. most smart and wises. and you have made mes thinks that killings all drows folkens is not the wisest of matters. though i would see the demise of a least the Brothers Stone.
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Shratisfaction » Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:44 pm

to gives an example of kobold cultures in history. lets me tell yous a tale.
sits down awiles folkes this mights takey a while.
Lets get some things rights, there be many many mis thinkerys about the kobold first is we is evil thats the biggest one but ill talks that one in a moment. we are also siad to be a goblin or ork folk kins. we is not. we is not sure who is are kin aside the great green and red and brown dragons one find to the far south. it is siad that there once were kobold kins who is now long gone. but before they passed the hreat dragons had bred with thems. and what now are known as kobold sprung from the mixings. we have heard smallish whispers of kobold likefolk to the east but none of us has met them. it is siad that a defferent breed of dragon fows in thier blood. and those that have seen both types refer to us as desert kobold though we know not the matters. next it is siad we is dumb that is mostly a lies we are like any race there is smart uses and stupid uses. we may be nots of nicey words but we far more clever than spoke fors. now one thruth siad but only partlys right is that we is cowardly most kobolds see bravery to a defferent light than other folks and most kobolds prefer to be in masses but those masses would be lost if it were not the shinyness of inspiring offered by the rare kobold leader is not afaid of a living thing(like mes) with these rares kobolds al kobolds will do almost anything while in the mass as all they need to do in look to the head and know they are rights they then feel better about dyings. in a proper ferver almost nothing can stop a kobold masses. also its we smell and are unglies the kobold womens says wes is the bestest sexest breeder things in the land.
As to being evil no. we do not slay incocent the young folk the folk who never raised a sword we do not raid others land except in dire need of food. we do not leaves our lands with intent to concur other folks. our lands are the bestswe love our deserts and will protect them and our pups with the greatest of ferfor. this then leads into my story. years and years ago the northern most clan of kobolds the watered eye clan was found slaugtereds every last one that was 600 hundred kobold folkes. they were found at koboldish hold eyeden grop which was biult in the caves at the head waters of river joken. now eyeden grop was that clans home for centuries. they were all poisened. turns out the drow to the south had tunnels that conected to the head waters and poisened them killing every last kobold. this started what kobolds call the hold war. After they were found by some tradesmen other clans were alerted and an small masses was sent when they got there they found that the whole vally was held by drow and they had hung dead kobolds from every spire of the Hold. The war lasted a long time but after 3 years we had killed the drow tresspassers and sealed the tunnles of eyeden grop. there is much more to that war and the effest afters buts im tired of speaking. but here this elf at the end of the war your people the elf the noble elf tried to take our south east terrtory. well while im still talks this is what happened while most of the fighters were up north. a grup a elfs fromt the south east came into the kobold city Hydezshuy and tried to kick out the kobolds living there. the guards men left were few and they had troulbe with the many elfs at the gate and the elfs the proceded to kick out the women and pups. when the main soilders got home they camped outside of the city like rats. we killed every last elf. and my grandfather skined thier leader and wore his hide the rest of his life. he was buried in that smelly cloak it smelled bad but he wore it. that is just one small thing
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:04 pm

You're a good story teller Shrat. For being Kobold that is.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:51 am

um, yes, I see that my point was well taken......or wasn't, I can never tell.
He who felled Queen Andria of Ebonhold on the bank of the serpent's river, Assassin of King Andrek of Ered Duath during the seventh war of Chaos.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

All said

Postby Glynn » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:48 am

That aside. what have they done for the other races? The elves of light have been trying to teach others for millenia.
Why is the world so cold? So cold that even under the warm sun, my skin feels as icy as my heart?
Glynn
Thug
Thug

Postby Shratisfaction » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:49 am

ahh then the elf goea and opens his moouthes so more biles can roll fourth. see elf anther problem with you folks is yous assume we want yer "lessons of light".
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:34 pm

I always thought elves were a little arrogent, being one of the elder races has contributed to that I think.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Shratisfaction » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:48 pm

elder race bagh kobolds are far more elders.
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:56 pm

The world begs to differ.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Shratisfaction » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:58 pm

yeah and what does the world knows. we were there. elder race smelder race we way before the elfes
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:08 pm

Now, now Shrat be fair. Just because the other races hid from the Kolbolds did not mean that they were there. You must at least concede that point. My creator was there from the begining. The Kobolds are not the oldest and are not the youngest. They are just another group in the vast band of races which are in this world.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Shratisfaction » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:18 pm

yaz that is good points freind.
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:20 pm

That's what I'm here for. Clarity.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:29 pm

I think you misspelled deception too
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:30 pm

No, I said what I meant. We vampires do know what we're doing sometimes.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:44 pm

I find that amusing.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:45 pm

I found a way to make you laugh. A life goal has been accomplished. :roll:
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:54 pm

I think I've made a good choice.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:55 pm

It's you. How could make a bad one?
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:07 pm

5 points.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

f

Postby Glynn » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:51 am

i can say i dont concurr. the elves are of the oldest races next to only a handful that are long gone elf friends. We hid from no one. but we knew of your kind after the others were gone. We became master martial artists as well as wizards.
Why is the world so cold? So cold that even under the warm sun, my skin feels as icy as my heart?
Glynn
Thug
Thug

Postby Ulf Iversen » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:39 am

Well my race is only a few generation old, if that.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:23 pm

Why are elves always so concieded? Your race is no older than mine. I know that because I have facts to concur with it. Your infantile and baseless claims that you pre-date the main races are false. Humans and elves and goblins and the rest were all there from the beginning. Records show so. My creator and his were there. As were your aged ancestors. So were the humans. They all were there. The light and the dark ones all were there. It has been the balance of things since before one cognitive thought was set upon this world. The more you try and fight it the worse off your going to be. You will alienate yourself from your kin if you make this go on too long. Accept the fact that good AND evil MUST exist in this world. Without them both the balance would tip and the end of the world would ensue. Unless that is what you want.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:42 pm

*waits to see how situation develops*
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Shratisfaction » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:28 pm

just one more of the many many of reasons not to like the eflish folks.
ive got dragon's blood in viens treeboy. what pedigree is yous?
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:14 pm

I think its fey creatures for elves.......that would also explain their arrogence.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

I

Postby Glynn » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:43 am

I come from a long line of powerful warriors and mages.
Glynn
Thug
Thug

Re: I

Postby Tor » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:09 am

Sedis wrote:I come from a long line of powerful warriors and mages.

What were they waiting in line for?
Viking Bastards. It's like chlorine for the gene pool.
Tor
Utter Bastard

Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Viking Bastards
Favorite Fighting Styles: Death by Not Existing

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:53 pm

The line seems to be shorter than you think.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

d

Postby Glynn » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:35 pm

* them off enough and they'll be in line to kill you. sadly they 'll have waited in vain for i'll kill you. it is short in terms of humans, but elves live for millenia before crossing the ocean to live forever.
Glynn
Thug
Thug

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:27 pm

Yes, eternity is long time to wait. Immortality is something we vampires behold as a curse and at the same time the greatest gift any of us can get. Time is a most valuable thing and I'm sure that you'll find that, being an elf walking through the ages, many things transpire that you have no control over. It is our roles, merely as tenants of this existance, to merely keep the balance in this world. That is what I'm trying to impress upon you so hard. Not that I dislike you or have a need to kill you. Just that your yearning to kill the Drow are too impulsive. I can see your need to try and right something you see wrong, but eliminating an entire race from the plains of existance you would change the balance into chaos. That would benefit the dark beings, such as myself, but it would destroy the good and therefore in the long run it would destroy the dark. That is why there must dark and light. That is why we all are here. Now you may think that I'm just droning on, and I may be. But that is the nature of things. Next you will think about the fact that even I have gone to war over things. True, yes. War is neccesary for life to exist. That is how the world goes through and removes numbers from itself. That is the way of things. You may not understand this now. Just wait though. When the years have gone gray and your thoughts come to the conculsions you seek. You will find that my words hold true.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Shratisfaction » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:20 am

ha elf fokls dont lives very long they think theys is too highs in the skys ta look that other peeps live justs as longs. evens if yaz really do lives a long long time yers not the most at making new members of yer spieces therefore in fact you might be strong indavildlys but not as a race.
who would want to live a long long time if you gave litlle to yer race and had maby 2 pups as show of yer lifetime.
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Marcadus » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:21 am

GO TOR GO! LOL!!!!
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Spreading the love of hate to the world, one person at a time
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:43 am

Shrat it is a code of Vampires not to make too many of us. Does that make our race weak?
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Shratisfaction » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:11 am

that is of a deferent circumstance freind. im sure in vampires folks fewer folks makes for a stronger better race of blood folks like yer self. apples to oranges freind. but a mortals main concern should be the welfare of his kin. kobolds to this by making a least 10 pups in his life if not more.
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:14 pm

I'm a critic. Elves are great joke material and nothing else. And it could be worse, a dwarf could have found this thread.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:32 pm

Ah, I see now Shrat. Forgive me I didn't see the big picture. Now Arachthar I know a dwarf.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:14 pm

10 points to the first person to get a dwarf to post his opinions on elves there in this thread. And the said dwarf gets a number of points equal to how much I like his flame......Um, I mean, post, yeah.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Troa Smittison » Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:24 pm

My "dear" pureblooded friends, the drow are undefeatable because they thave made allies while you have shunned them if you attempt to destroy them their counterattack would devastate the planet
allies:
    Druegar
    Dylar
    Halfbloods (my kin)

Signed, by this halfblood
Troa
Troa Smittison
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Troa Smittison » Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:37 pm

Zeldrine Cold wrote:Why are elves always so concieded? Your race is no older than mine. I know that because I have facts to concur with it. Your infantile and baseless claims that you pre-date the main races are false. Humans and elves and goblins and the rest were all there from the beginning. Records show so. My creator and his were there. As were your aged ancestors. So were the humans. They all were there. The light and the dark ones all were there. It has been the balance of things since before one cognitive thought was set upon this world. The more you try and fight it the worse off your going to be. You will alienate yourself from your kin if you make this go on too long. Accept the fact that good AND evil MUST exist in this world. Without them both the balance would tip and the end of the world would ensue. Unless that is what you want.
soon after came halfbloods and orc
Troa Smittison
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Ulf Iversen » Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:47 pm

Will somebody just find a dwarf and get him to post here?
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Shratisfaction » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:57 pm

sorry to pops yer bubles halfboolded mans but us kobolds already deafeated an drow armys once. and if we were not so lasy folks we would do it agains but may haps more so.
as far as killing elvs im al for it.
mayhaps not all of them but all the ones nearest me.
as for whateveers yous is ill kills yous and yer kin if you bothers me or the fews us kobolds call freinds now begone whiny half elf blood pup before you see what a kobold can do with is pikes.
as fer the drawf folk they not to bads as long as ya boil em long in good to make them less chewy.
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:36 pm

Becareful my friend Kobold. You may find yourself in a tight spot. Kobolds are strong but not invincable. I know. Their blood doesn't taste very good.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Shratisfaction » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:39 pm

grins. we make it tast bad on purpos.
true true
. will i am tired of hearing whiny fey folk gripe each other.
im going home to slepp.
Shratisfaction
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:55 pm

Get some rest for the tourney old friend.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ulf Iversen » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:04 am

Looks like the dwarves are too good to post here, oh well, it would have been such fun.
Ulf Iversen
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Zeldrine Cold » Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:46 pm

NOt too good just too few.
Zeldrine Cold
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play