Historical Personas Forum.

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Historical Personas Forum.

Postby Judas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 am

Now we can geek out and talk about how to make Belegarth more historically accurate without annoying everyone else. If you are a Viking, Templar, Samurai, Roman or portray any other historical figure and want to make your armour, soft kit, camp or persona more historically influenced join the “Historical Personas” usergroup now!
ImageImage
Judas
Ninja
Ninja

Re: Historical Personas Forum.

Postby D-9-13 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:45 am

Judas wrote:Now we can geek out and talk about how to make Belegarth more historically accurate without annoying everyone else. If you are a Viking, Templar, Samurai, Roman or portray any other historical figure and want to make your armour, soft kit, camp or persona more historically influenced join the “Historical Personas” usergroup now!

I'm in. I do a historical early crusading Templar. Would love to get a group going, even if it means scattered members or just historical re-enactment folks from all over the country..sort of like a cross-kingdom unit of living history players or something...just a thought...
Been building my Templar kit for years from St. Bernard's "In Praise of the New Knighthood" (De Laude Novea Militiae)-1136 and following it line by line as close as possible...
Tough part is the camp when at Events...Playing a Templar is tough when you are surrounded by Uruk Hai.. ;)
D-9-13
Underling
Underling

Re: Historical Personas Forum.

Postby Judas » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Join the user group and I will approve you. - God Wills It!!!
ImageImage
Judas
Ninja
Ninja

Return to Role-Play