The fall of Ra and the last war in Heaven

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

The fall of Ra and the last war in Heaven

Postby Amun-Ra » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 am

the year 3434 of the second era,

here follows the account of Amun-Ra; son of the God of the Sun, throught the fall of Ra and the last war in Heaven.

“I am Amun-Ra and I am the Law!” I shouted across the armies of Heaven. “And on this day we will dispatch those who would destroy that which is pure and good. On this day we shall fight for the glory of the God of the Sun, the one true ruler of Heaven. Today we shall spill blood in Heaven!”

And a great uproar went up from the armies of the Light. As sword clashed upon shield, and each angel lifted up their voice, the heavens trembled and quaked as the forces of good prepared to follow the son of Ra, their Captain, into Battle.

And as i looked upon the Host of the Underworld, there stood Osiris, gathered in all his majesty; Great and terrible to behold. Horus the batrayer stood with the armies of Anubis, One hundred thousand shieldmen of the deep. carrying the Banner of Osiris. All gathered here, to assault the Royal Palace of Ra, in heaven.

Circa 729,000 B.C.
Amun-Ra
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 01 Mar 2009
Realm: Stormwrath
Unit: Knights of Providence

Re: The fall of Ra and the last war in Heaven

Postby Siggard » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:14 pm

there's one exception to this story...it is of egyptian times, and unless you come up with a much more elaborate story(check out the topic"all roads lead to roma") then i strongly discourage this story
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 06 Aug 2010
Realm: Andor
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword n' board

Postby No'Vak » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Siggard Mordus wrote:there's one exception to this story...it is of egyptian times, and unless you come up with a much more elaborate story(check out the topic"all roads lead to roma") then i strongly discourage this story

Why is "egyptian times" bad?

And why are you referencing a topic you trolled?
Bugbear
Noik

Elebrim wrote:...I question why lately it seems like we must do everything that Amtgard does or else we are no longer the best fighters. I don't think it's right or necessary.
No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2006
Realm: Realm
Unit: Big one
Favorite Fighting Styles: Beating up cheaters

Postby Siggard » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 am

well no'vak you obviously missed my last post on that topic where i then finally realized that it was a good topic and that the writer did one hell of a job...but anyway, ive changed my mind and i think egyptian times would be great for belegarth...it would be cool to have an anubis warrior or something like that :)
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 06 Aug 2010
Realm: Andor
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword n' board

Return to Role-Play