My so-called obnoxious Roleplay

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Re: My so-called obnoxious Roleplay

Postby Caleidah » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:48 pm

You can make one or buy one. Sir Plithut and Forkbeard both make a lot of armor, and make really high quality stuff.

Again, I'll recommend that you not wear any armor until you've been fighting for a year.
Knight of Grond
Palatine of the Sons of Sylas
"But in life, the young king becomes a tyrant, and leads his people to war."
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Started Fighting: 03 Jan 2009
Realm: Grond
Unit: Sons of Sylas
Favorite Fighting Styles: Boot and Bottle

Postby No'Vak » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Caleidah wrote:You can make one or buy one. Sir Plithut and Forkbeard both make a lot of armor, and make really high quality stuff.

Again, I'll recommend that you not wear any armor until you've been fighting for a year.

Head armor doesn't really matter does it?
Bugbear
Noik

Elebrim wrote:...I question why lately it seems like we must do everything that Amtgard does or else we are no longer the best fighters. I don't think it's right or necessary.
No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2006
Realm: Realm
Unit: Big one
Favorite Fighting Styles: Beating up cheaters

Postby Siggard » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

No'Vak wrote:
Caleidah wrote:You can make one or buy one. Sir Plithut and Forkbeard both make a lot of armor, and make really high quality stuff.

no. but i thought a murder mask would be * cool
Siggard
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 06 Aug 2010
Realm: Andor
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword n' board

Postby DJordan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Siggard wrote:
Purp wrote:So what you might want to do when on the field, is go rogue on your team.

you mean sneak up and get a back kill?(didnt quite know what you meant there)

This is why you should call yourself a slave of khorne, a warrior or khorne would never sneak up on anything.
Soo was right, I ment that you should start killing people on your team if you aren't fighting the other in the first 30 seconds after lay on is called. Now you could do this every time, but if you don't want to * off your team make shure you're fighting the other team in the first 30 seconds.
When you are able to start killing people on the feild regularly outside of cali at events then you could call yourself a warrior.

One other thing, stop the tripple dots, learn how a scentance is made and do it right.
Embara Cayosin wrote:what he means is suddenly start trying to kill anyone you see. like when you are doing a team battle and Lay on is called before people start to move you suddenly start killing your team members... Warning: Once or twice is funny, but after that you will make enemies and no one will want you on their team.

Wrong.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Started Fighting: 22 Apr 2010

Postby No'Vak » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Siggard wrote:
No'Vak wrote:

no. but i thought a murder mask would be * cool

I mean as far as waiting it doesn't really do anything except keep you from getting killed in the face.
Bugbear
Noik

Elebrim wrote:...I question why lately it seems like we must do everything that Amtgard does or else we are no longer the best fighters. I don't think it's right or necessary.
No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2006
Realm: Realm
Unit: Big one
Favorite Fighting Styles: Beating up cheaters

Previous

Return to Role-Play