Belegarth Mafia 5 - Day 4 - Game Over, Werewolves Win

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Re: Belegarth Mafia 5 - Day 2 - Oh No......Vak

Postby Koom Di' Puts » Fri May 20, 2011 8:02 am

My brother, there should be no reason to defend myself to you or anyone. God will judge me when my time is here. My only goal here is and has been to spread enlightenment. We should be comming together in the Lord during these trying times. We should be strong in the Face of adversity. We shall not let these demons triumph in cowing us into submission. Stand strong my brothers and sisters for we will prevail. God is stronger than these demons and he will outlast. You Horati point the finger in my face and in God's therefore I ask you one simple question...The dogs you take care of, are they the same dogs that Azgarehta spoke of? The same dogs that have come in the night twice now and Killed our brothers Jimmy and No'Vak. Do they have their blood dripping from their Godless muzzles? For if they are I ask you now to step forward and ask forgivness... For if you ask you shall receive it.
Koom Di' Puts
Bandit
Bandit

Started Fighting: 17 Sep 2000
Realm: Dur D
Unit: Secret
Favorite Fighting Styles: Koom

Postby Oisin » Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Personally, I'm tired of playing with lurkers.

VOTE: Caleidah

I have no clue if you're mafia or not, and I really don't care because you haven't said a damned thing all game, which is a massively anti-town way to play even if you aren't mafia (werewolf).
Oisín Leathshúileach ua Duibhne
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

An Fhírinne in aghaidh an tSaoil--Truth against the world.
Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Re: Belegarth Mafia 5 - Day 1 - Double Death

Postby Bevin » Fri May 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Oisin, I disagree with your assessment that Caleidah has said nothing. On the contrary, he has spoken far more words than others among us. You are quick to judge and cast your vote, for someone not careful enough to read back two pages. 2 in-game posts on the first page. Besides that, being a quiet man seems quite a small offense to lynch someone for.
I have only quoted the one post here, but it was a reasonably lengthy one.

Caleidah wrote:The only reason I call for this due diligence that everyone seems to questioning is that, in my time in the militia, I have watched groups be picked apart a man at a time simply because they lacked the courage and the force of will to simply act on their own volition.

I brush down my mustache and take another pull from a dark brown glass bottle, clearing my throat firmly before continuing.

As Lord Gigglesworth has shown through his own testimonial, these beasts are looking to prey on us at our weakest. On a lone road, they swarmed him and used the advantages of both surprise and force of numbers. Had it not been for what I assume is the greater interest of the horses drawing your carriage for food, you likely would have found yourself in as poor a state as dear Jimmington.

As for Juiceros...it is an utter shame that we find him in this state. His death is the EXACT reason why we cannot let this turn into a panicked witch hunt. If we turn on one another without good reason, these monsters will have very little work ahead of them to finish tearing us apart.
Bevin
Bandit
Bandit

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2006
Realm: Wolfpack of the High Plains
Unit: Kumpania del Ruv

Postby Oisin » Fri May 20, 2011 9:58 pm

He took a lot of words to say effectively nothing. This is not a roleplaying game, it's a whodunnit game. The fluff is pointless nothingness, and racking up the word count in one big post without actually saying anything to do with the game doesn't get you any points.

The basic disparity in mafia is of knowledge. The only real power that the scum have over us is one of knowledge. Sure, they can kill us off one by one, but we can kill them off much quicker than they can kill us off, except that we don't have the knowledge to do so accurately.

Town players who never say anything destroy our ability to win by their mere presence. If town players aren't talking, it means that mafia can coast by without talking either. It means that they can do the exact opposite of what Azg did and not say anything, and as the Chinese proverb goes, closed mouths gather no feet.

I'd rather our lurkers were dead, even if they are innocent, so that the mafia have to talk and risk screwing up.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Caleidah » Fri May 20, 2011 10:03 pm

So, Oisin, you've taken the time to remain highly analytical of everyone, parsing down their actions and taking them as a numbers game without taking the time to actually look at what has been done.

Hmm.

And yes, I am remaining quiet. Why wouldn't I? No'Vak was a dear friend, and he was slain in the night outside of our protection. Even the hunter seems to have missed a mark of his own. Perhaps silence is prudent, perhaps it is not.

I empty the bottle that I have in my hand, a separate one from the previous day before coughing quietly and putting the cork back in the top.

So accuse me if you will. In my time, I have found that those constantly calling for the facts to be laid about them in a web are the ones seeking to draw in the flies.

VOTE: OISIN

(I find it funny that this game, being in the Roleplaying forum, is apparently not a Roleplaying game. Never would have put two and two together on that. Thanks for clearing it up.
Knight of Grond
Palatine of the Sons of Sylas
"But in life, the young king becomes a tyrant, and leads his people to war."
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Started Fighting: 03 Jan 2009
Realm: Grond
Unit: Sons of Sylas
Favorite Fighting Styles: Boot and Bottle

Postby Oisin » Fri May 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Caleidah wrote:So, Oisin, you've taken the time to remain highly analytical of everyone, parsing down their actions and taking them as a numbers game without taking the time to actually look at what has been done.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. That's how you play this game, by trying to catch people out in their mistakes that pin them as scum, because other than hoping for the cop to come up with a lucky break, that sort of language analytics is the only way to overcome the knowledge disparity.

And, it's hard and the mafia have an advantage. Just reference the fact that the mafia team won the last three games played on this forum, because people here don't know enough theory and strategy to actually catch the mafia out.

Caleidah wrote:And yes, I am remaining quiet. Why wouldn't I?

Because, the more you talk, the harder it is for the mafia to be quiet and slip under the radar. If they have to talk, they're going to mess up like Azg did and get caught.

Caleidah wrote:In my time, I have found that those constantly calling for the facts to be laid about them in a web are the ones seeking to draw in the flies.

Pretty analogy, but utterly wrong. The ones trying to disguise the facts, trying to muddy the waters, they're the ones most likely to be the scum. So, by what logic do you think I'm scum? What about my posts?

I suppose there's always the wine in front of me argument that I could have called Azgarehta out as a fellow scum in order to clear myself, but that's really a very bad play. Far too risky, especially on day one when I could've run the same play against any of several other players (or jumped on the Koom bandwagon and almost assured a lynch there) who WOULDN'T have been scum and then simply shrugged it off as a missed call . . . or simply sat in the background and let the townies duel it out.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Zwei ap Owen » Fri May 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Pretty much anything anyone does in this game can be construed as a mafia tactic. If you can't think of a way a move is at least somewhat pro-mafia (even if seemingly ill-advised), then you aren't trying hard enough. Why would Oisin kill Azgarehta on the first turn if they were both werewolves? Maybe it's because he saw how badly he was playing, figured he was going to get lynched anyway, and decided to pull the trigger first and so rise above suspicion. That way he could come out later with * excuses to kill townies like 'Oh, he's just not talking enough' and still seem to be on the side of the town when a townie gets wasted. It was all for the greater good, not the result of a calculated ploy to gain everyone's trust and lead lynch bandwagons with impunity. He'll talk theory and take some tone like he's got it all figured out if you'd just **** listen, while all the while he sizes up who to murder.

Or ****, maybe Cal is mafia. I don't know. Like I said, I think too much into these things, and it gets me no where. Azgarehta was obvious. The others may not be. Certainly, though, Oisin has one good point: not talking only helps the mafia, because silence gives them a place to hide. People like Giggles, Torberto! (who keeps trying to lynch Horati for reasons that aren't immediately clear, but I have some guesses), and yes, even Cal need to step their game up some. They're as likely of candidates as anyone, and they need to say some **** and even cast some votes so we can fit them into a pattern just like everyone else; otherwise, I'm going to remain suspicious of them (or at least more so than of anyone else).

Right now, though, I have to go back to my earlier theory, and wonder why someone as smart and supposedly 'pro-town' as Oisin has decided that his best option isn't to simply lay out the reasons why people should participate more, but to also try to get someone killed in the process. What, you didn't think people could be reasoned with, so you had to make an example 'not caring if they're mafia or not'? What kind of stupid logic is that? Only one group of people in this game should rightfully not give a **** if a townie dies, and those are the bad guys.

Disguising facts? Muddying waters? ****, we should be so lucky that people remember nothing in this game is straightforward. Isn't the best assurance of success to define and limit the terms in absolute black and whites that serve your own purposes?

But **** it, I'm going to follow my own advice and not vote yet until we've heard from some other people.
His Grace Sir Zwei ap Owen Liberator Domus Wyndhavinis
Arch Episcopus Venedotiae Dei Gratia
Dominus Meridiani Marchium
Miles Ordinis S. Mycaelis et S. Gorgii
Viking Illigetimus
Camhalta Fiannae
Lepidissimus Vir
Zwei ap Owen
Hero
Hero

Realm: Gwynedd
Favorite Fighting Styles: Excommunication

Postby Oisin » Sat May 21, 2011 3:58 am

Lynching townies who play bad is pro town. Also, you could put the wine back in front of yourself and theorize that I don't really want to lynch Cal, what I really want is to make him talk, and barring that, that having him dead is better than having him silent. Next on the list: Guts, Giggles. Seriously people, stop **** lurking.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Outhro Youkker » Sat May 21, 2011 4:41 am

Are we going to take a gamble for our next lynching? Because without much talking, I am stuck with a few ideas that are not certain.
Even if it means requesting the hunter to shoot a lurker after we figure out who to lynch.
"Gobo, what are you cooking?."
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
"Gobo know, me hate feet"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2007
Realm: Umbar
Favorite Fighting Styles: Ogre's Butter Knife

Postby Zwei ap Owen » Sat May 21, 2011 9:25 am

Oisin wrote:Lynching townies who play bad is pro town. Also, you could put the wine back in front of yourself and theorize that I don't really want to lynch Cal, what I really want is to make him talk, and barring that, that having him dead is better than having him silent. Next on the list: Guts, Giggles. Seriously people, stop **** lurking.

You don't vote for people unless you want them dead. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you just want to scare someone into talking, for all you know you could create a bandwagon that gets out of hand and gets someone killed before you can do anything. Of course, 'Oh, guise, I didn't mean to get him killed!' just sounds like an excuse for a mafioso. Maybe you're just being a **** townie (which by your own logic would justify your death), but I'm way more suspicious of someone who'd rather kill them all now and let God sort them out later than I am of someone who merely hasn't said much. Again, you're right, we need players to speak so we can detect anti-town behaviour and sort out the good guys from the bad. But right now, you're the one who seems to be **** up and trying to get townies killed without justifiable cause.
Viking Illigetimus
Camhalta Fiannae
Lepidissimus Vir
Zwei ap Owen
Hero
Hero

Postby Outhro Youkker » Sat May 21, 2011 5:52 pm

and where is our detect at night guy? How many times did he investigate townfolk?
Dont say that you are until you any kind of proof of spotting a wolf licking his junk after he dug up your garden and buried what looks like Big Jimmy's Femur.

I will agree that killing the lurking would be a bad gamble that is most likely against our favor, but threatening is not a bad option. We can agree on what lurker to shoot tonight before we agree on the lynching. IF they dont want to be shot, they will discuss before the night comes.
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Postby The Great Gigsby » Sat May 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Pardon me for taking my time to formulate an approach to this troubling turn of events. Oisin, I do believe those of us who have chosen to remain chiefly silent are simply trying to reason out who amongst is a rat and who is innocent.

I will merely say that I have reason to suspect Horati of being werekin. Take note that on the first day he abstained from lynching a villager, but paradoxically was prepared to lynch Mr. Di'Puts at the drop of a hat today. This is all with very little evidence condemning Mr. Di'Puts excluding my previous accusation. While I'm still suspicious of his fervor, I find Horati's sudden change of heart to be more suspicious.

Explain yourself, sir.

vote: Horati Icestorm
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Unit: Horde

Postby Outhro Youkker » Sat May 21, 2011 7:33 pm

That make:
Torberto and Giggles voting Horati
Horati voting Koom

At least Giggles explained something Torberto is being a tool.
Horati choose the easy vote from the day before and hasnt spoken about why to keep it or vote against it because he is at Yestare. I want his opinion before he might get lynched because he is not around to defend himself.
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Koom Di' Puts » Sat May 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Brothers and Sisters, let us not loose focus. Yes, there are some of us who would like to remain silent. Maybe they do not wish to have The blood of innocents on their hands. Maybe the shock of these last two days are too great. But we should not condemn those who have not spoken over those that have. I agree that we need to wait until those that have been accused can defend themselves. Let us not use fear to gather confessions. Let God inter their hearts and let them ask for forgiveness. We must even give these demon's one last chance to redeem their souls, should they step forward and ask for it.
Koom Di' Puts
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Horati OTFH » Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 am

Simply following patterns, my brothers. The first werewolf that was killed was one that was nothing but a "simple coal miner that wanted to go fishing." Now, we have someone who is saying that they are backed by God. I think that anyone that has to have such an excuse as, God is on my side therefore I am right, usually are wrong. It is as the saying goes, "Religion is like a penis. It is fine to have a penis, just don't go shoving it down anyones throat."

This is why my vote stands for Koom.
Knighted under Sir Diomedes at Chaos Wars 18
First Knight of the Frost Hills
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Forsaken
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Galya » Sun May 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Alright, back from Mel. Yay for y'all actually doing some good discussion and accusing while I was gone. :D

Vote Count:

2 Horati (Torberto!, Giggles)
1 Koom (Horati)
1 Caleidah (Oisin)
1 Oisin (Caleidah)

5 Not Voting (Guts, Outhro, Koom, Bevin, Zwei)

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
Galya Grikhunter, former Belegarth Secretary, Horde Commander, and War Council representative.
Still an admin though, because people trust me or something. ;)
Blood Valley HoRdE: Massacring the Midwest since 2004
She/Her/Hers

Forkbeard wrote:So, you can't decide if that is Galya or Par? I have to admit, I mistake Par for an old woman regularly. But Galya is a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd never mistake her for him.
Galya
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 13 Sep 2006
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: dah HoRdE
Favorite Fighting Styles: Board and Bat
Pronouns: She/Her

Postby Bevin » Sun May 22, 2011 2:53 pm

I find it highly suspicious that Horati has twice been quick to accuse a seemingly innocent town member. Now is a religious and moral time in England. Even my schoolhouse textbooks and games are based on religion and morals. It is natural to question religion, what with Mr. Darwin's books, but lynching a holy man may be taking that questioning too far. I'll take a gamble on this vote, and say that something just isn't right with that Horati fellow.

Vote: Horati
Bevin
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Horati OTFH » Sun May 22, 2011 3:17 pm

How do you think I am the one to blame? Unusual, onsidering I am a meager hunter, why would I care for religion or textbooks? Never have I wanted this town to go under. To have you accuse someone of such treachery is preposterous. Ever have I been the nice dog raiser of this village. Really all I want is to make sure this village continues one forever.

What I do suggest for now, is to wait to hear from the silent ones before going from there.

Unvote: Koom
Vote: No Lynch
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Zwei ap Owen » Sun May 22, 2011 6:09 pm

I'll wait because I want to see how some our more silent compatriots vote (though you might as well consider me voting for Horati unless I'm convinced otherwise), but don't expect backpedaling to save you.

Or is this sort of behavior not suspicious enough for you Oisin (voting for someone Az wanted dead, even Torberto!'s cryptic accusation), that you'd still rather kill Cal?
Viking Illigetimus
Camhalta Fiannae
Lepidissimus Vir
Zwei ap Owen
Hero
Hero

Postby Horati OTFH » Sun May 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Then bring the rain lads and ladies. But your only true Hunter will be lost if you do vote to lynch myself. Have fun without my rifle.
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby The Great Gigsby » Sun May 22, 2011 6:31 pm

If you are the hunter, explain why you witlessly murdered Juicer.

Either way, someone with such poisoned judgement is no ally to us. If you were so willing to slay an innocent man, what reason do we have to believe that you won't kill again?
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Postby Horati OTFH » Sun May 22, 2011 6:41 pm

In all honesty, it was a shot in the dark, quite literally. I was in my home, heard something outside, looked outside and saw a dark figure, so I gave a warning, the warning went unheard and I fired.
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Outhro Youkker » Sun May 22, 2011 7:12 pm

If we know who is the hunter, then lets keep the gun slinging idiot alive. We need his threats to shoot people at night.
I dont like the Lynching choices. I dont agree with any of them.

VOTE: Guts
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Postby The Great Gigsby » Sun May 22, 2011 7:45 pm

As much as it pains me to let Horati get away with blood on his hands, you may be right, Outhro.

However, I remain skeptical. If Horati is lying about being the town hunter, then it would behoove the real hunter to reveal their self so that we can compare alibis. I would also like to hear from Guts. As it is, my vote remains unchanged.
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Postby Koom Di' Puts » Mon May 23, 2011 6:22 am

My brothers and sisters, do loose face. We now have two people laying claim to being a hunter of the demons. Horati Claiming that he is the hunter, and saying we should not lynch him. Also Oisin earlier made a claim that his revolver was loaded with silver bullets. Also the death of poor Juicer would coincide with his wanton paranoia of those that lurk and remain quiet. Who now do we believe. The one who says to Kill them all.... or the one who says do not kill me?
Koom Di' Puts
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Sir Guts » Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 am

Sorry I was away at a convention as a security head. Please bare with me one more day to get some sleep and catch up on events
Guts, sometimes Gutz
Sir Guts
Brute
Brute

Location: a box inside a box that is next to another box on top of a third box
Realm: Nightfort
Unit: Brotherhood Of The Falcon
Favorite Fighting Styles: Gross Burger and Dagger

Postby Horati OTFH » Mon May 23, 2011 8:18 am

He may have silver bullets, but in a pistol, that wont put down a werewolf.
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Koom Di' Puts » Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 am

We are not sure if Silver bullets fired from a pistol would put down a werewolf... but poor Brother Juicer was no werewolf....
Koom Di' Puts
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Horati OTFH » Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 am

It seems that Prophet Koom is trying to kill your hunter. I may have been mistaken the first night and killed Juicer, but if you use the power of God to direct my bullets, we shall overcome!
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Outhro Youkker » Mon May 23, 2011 10:49 am

Oisin and Horati
Which one of you is the hunter? and which one is full of fibs?
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Horati OTFH » Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 am

I have no issues with saying who I am, the doctor is still alive, so, hopefully he will protect me this night. I am the Hunter. Have been since the beginning, I feel bad for the shot on Juicer, but it happened and nothing can be done about it now.

((Honestly, to start the game I rolled some dice and assigned numbers and Juicers happened to be the one that rolled. I have nothing against the man at all, he is actually a nice guy))
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Outhro Youkker » Mon May 23, 2011 11:45 am

Horati, lets figure out your options of shooting someone

and I hope that Koom is not the doctor. We might be stuck with borderline holistic healing.

Oisin, Why the speak of silver ammunition? Why your bluff? or maybe you are batting to get the hunter to show his face?
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Bevin » Mon May 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Hmm. Without Oisin's explanation, I am slow to believe Horati. However, so something bandwagon-like doesn't happen between now and when I learn more, I will change my vote.

UNVOTE: Horati
VOTE: None? I don't want to vote No Lynch
Bevin
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Zwei ap Owen » Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm

I'll buy that Horati is the hunter (he made an allusion to his rifle earlier before revealing) but only if no one challenges him. If Horati isn't the hunter, I urge the real hunter to make himself or herself known. I know you might not want to reveal yourself, but by not doing so you might be letting a werewolf get away - between Horati and another claimant, I'd be more willing to believe the one who didn't try to kill Koom.

I'm pretty sure Oisin was just using some dramatic imagery to illustrate his willingness to kill werewolves; I don't think he was trying to suggest he is the hunter. That doesn't excuse his other behaviour, though, including this silence (by which I suppose he thinks he's making a point?). Again, Oisin still seems fishiest to me: he's trying to get people killed regardless of their affiliation (doesn't care if they're werewolves or not), and he's certainly smart enough to weave the sort of elaborate plot I suggested earlier.

I'm beginning to wonder about Outhro, too: he also seems pretty trigger happy, and wants the hunter to shoot just any old person, like Oisin. Do you really think that's a wise course of action?
Viking Illigetimus
Camhalta Fiannae
Lepidissimus Vir
Zwei ap Owen
Hero
Hero

Postby Zwei ap Owen » Mon May 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Though it just occurred to me that it's possible Oisin wanted to intimate that he was the hunter while still maintaining plausible deniability. It seems to have fooled a number of you, anyway.
Viking Illigetimus
Camhalta Fiannae
Lepidissimus Vir
Zwei ap Owen
Hero
Hero

Postby Outhro Youkker » Mon May 23, 2011 12:53 pm

I am a villager that wants to keep the villagers with jobs alive. I am expendable if needed be. If I die and the village kills off all wolves, it is still our win. Having a job to instantly kill at night with the possibility of taking out a wolf is very helpful.

Be suspicious of me if you want, but there will still be 2 wolves left.
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Oisin » Mon May 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Dramatic license and metaphor. In no way did I intend to claim myself as the Hunter. Lacking further evidence to the contrary, I tend to believe Horati's claim although I really don't like him. He stinks. That being said . . . it's possible and in fact quite likely that whoever our cop is could detect him as guilty even if he is in fact the hunter and not the werewolf. He's not exactly innocent, as I'm sure Juicer would agree.

If anyone has real reason to believe Horati is not the hunter, ie you are instead, please, bring yourself forwards. And for **** sake don't lie about it. With three pro town power roles, it might be possible to solve or near solve the game.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Torberto! » Mon May 23, 2011 1:40 pm

I can no believe I am saying this, but if Horati is the Hunter, maybe that explains the wet dog smell. I do not like him, but I am also a bit squeamish about killing someone who has no crime here.

I'm not a hunter. A lover, not a fighter.

Ask Zwei's mom.

Unvote: HORATI
Torberto!
Underling
Underling

Postby Outhro Youkker » Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Big Jimmy was a big target with experience.
Random gunfire without thinking is stupid but understandable.
Az is an idiot with excuses and got caught.
I figure No'Vak was chewed on as a random assault to take out someone that was not discussing much, and you cant figure it out the "why them?".
One of the wolves thinks plenty on how we should be plucked off one at a time.

The doctor can only protect one person and we can think it would be the hunter. Knowing this, the wolves will go after others. So there is a chance the doctor could be bluffing specific nights and possibly saving someone else, and the wolves stay away from the hunter because of the 50% chance he is protected each night.

The next possible to be eaten is probably me because of my big logical mouth, or will be after someone like Torberto because he will resemble the second wolf attack and we will be left with no leads.
Throwing these ideas out will only help or aggravate the wolves.
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Postby The Great Gigsby » Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm

While many of us were quick to lynch Azgarehta, Caleidah remained strangely silent and again today except to try to point the finger at Oisin with very little reason. Oisin's steady analysis has thus far been quite valuable and I question the motives of someone who would like to see him dead.

unvote: Horati

vote: Caleidah
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Postby Bevin » Mon May 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Caleidah's vote came across to me as a, "You're lobbing ridiculous and unfounded votes, here's right back at ya." Remember - Oisin voted for him first. Yes, we are following grade school rules, at times.

(side note - the above is totally how the mafia game goes in my RL classroom. "I think Jonny is mafia!" "Yeah, well, I think you're mafia!")
Bevin
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Koom Di' Puts » Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 am

Brothers and Sisters, while we sit here bickering back and forth the demon's are cackling behind their teeth. Let us stay on the path, and trust in the Lord. Yesterday We killed a Demon, based off a vote from Oisin. At the time my neck was almost in the rope. For this reason I trust Oisin words more than I probally should. I know my time is short, for even if I live the day, if Horati is the Hunter I will be shot for his dislike towards me. Let us look at what has been laid before us today with what happened yesterday. 4 people did not vote for the demon yesterday. Torberto voted for Horati. Today now that he has been provided with information that Horati might be the hunter, he has rescinded that vote. I abstained, not wanting to take a chance to kill an innocent, even to save myself. Giggles yesterday did not vote. Today he has voted for Caleidah, do to Cal's defensive vote. Cal did not vote yesterday themselves. Choosing today to vote for Oisin in defense of his own accusation. Guts was a late vote yesterday, who should not be ignored either. These are facts that I feel should be brought up. I do wish to push the Issue of the accusation towards Caleidah. I would like to hear a bit more than, "Yeah, well I am voting for you." As Bevin has stated, we need to rise above school yard fights and look to god to shed light apon these dark times.
Koom Di' Puts
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Horati OTFH » Tue May 24, 2011 9:14 am

Koom, I have sense dropped my dislike of the religious man and moved to hear reason. I have no reason to believe you be a werewolf, unless I am proven different, you are not on my hit list. I will allow the hand of God guide my hand.
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Koom Di' Puts » Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 am

As of now we have 2 Votes for Caleidah, (Oisin, and Giggles)
1 vote for Guts (Outhro)
and 1 vote for Oisin, (Caleidah)

A break down of yesterdays votes for the demon were in this order.
Oisin, Outhuro, Horati, The Late No'Vak, Zwei, Guts, and Bevin. Again I motion towards the late vote from Guts followed by a quiet day today. And also the lack of Cal voting yesterday, but immediatly pointing a finger at his accuser, following his vote today.
Koom Di' Puts
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Outhro Youkker » Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Guts, you need to start speaking soon.
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Oisin » Tue May 24, 2011 7:57 pm

OMGUS votes are pretty par for the course in Mafia, online and otherwise. I won't hold that against Caleidah, which does not preclude the possibility of holding other things against him. That being said . . . I am starting to actually dislike guts.

unvote

FoS: Teh_guts

Need more time to decide on make that a vote or not.
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Zwei ap Owen » Tue May 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Just posting to let you know I have real life adult stuff (who am I kidding, it's graduate school) over the next couple of days, so I won't be as active. I only mention it because apparently not being gabby enough is a hangin' offense.

Still don't trust Oisin, but I won't make any votes I can't carefully monitor.
Viking Illigetimus
Camhalta Fiannae
Lepidissimus Vir
Zwei ap Owen
Hero
Hero

Postby Sir Guts » Tue May 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Ok one sorry for not posting. If it matters I wasn't lurking I was dealing with recovering from massive sleep deprivation. Anywho, I very easily could have kept the tide and pressure on Koom yesterday and didn't. I trusted Oisin's judgment. Bad move if I was mafia to sacrifice Az when Koom still had so many votes against him and kept the tide on him. I can pretty well say that Oisin and Outhro are town. Horati I still have my doubts but I will trust Oisin's trust of him for now.

Torberto I would like to hear more from you other than just one liners. Cal as well has taken great lengths to cast doubt and only vote in his defense with little logic to follow.

Koom I still am not sure about. He has spent great lengths to not vote or vote no lynch and prolong the murder spree of the wolves.

Giggles has said much of thorough logic but his absence the first day concerns me.

Bevin cast the last vote, but if a late vote is what condemns me I hope she is on the radar as well.

Zwei you offer patience that the rest of us need.

If you ask me Tor or Horati are my biggest suspects, followed by Cal and Bevin.
Guts, sometimes Gutz
Sir Guts
Brute
Brute

Location: a box inside a box that is next to another box on top of a third box
Realm: Nightfort
Unit: Brotherhood Of The Falcon
Favorite Fighting Styles: Gross Burger and Dagger

Postby Koom Di' Puts » Wed May 25, 2011 11:36 am

I feel my borthers and sisters that we are loosing our focus. Yesterday was very focused. Today fear has overtaken us and we are scattered in our accusations. Let us each calm ourselves and pray to the Lord for strength and comfort. Let us also think hard on who we each think is Guilty. There are Three people with the blood of innocents on their hands. Two of the Demonspawn, and the Hunter. The Hunter we can deal with later, as the Werekin are the greater threat. Therefore by looking at who voted yesterday, I would guess that at least one of those people voting for Az, was a compainion in their murderous activies. Let us try something, I would suggest, if it be the will of the town, for each person to say who they think is most guilty. I am not asking for votes, I am asking to know who you think has blood on their hands. With this information, maybe some of the lesser informed could try to form an opinion.
Koom Di' Puts
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Horati OTFH » Wed May 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Honestly, I have no idea. But Guts is seeming kind of suspicious as well as Bevin.
Horati OTFH
Warrior
Warrior

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play