|!!!***-Rules: Read Before Posting-***!!!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Sybyll [ Mon May 10, 2004 10:01 am ]|
|Post subject:||!!!***-Rules: Read Before Posting-***!!!|
1. Please read other posts in the topic before you post(at least three other posts before the last post).
2. Please keep up with posting. If you expect to be gone for awhile, please inform the other topic members, either in the topic with OOC: , or outside of topic. If your character is in a major part, please either give control over to someone you trust for awhile, and tell the mods, or state so publically, if there isn't trouble. Or get your character out of the action for that while. Also, if for some reason, your computer crashes, you lose internet access, ect. and are unable to get on, please tell a friend to inform everyone for you. No moving or controlling other members characters, unless consent has been given first.
3. If you need to post outside of topic, please use OOC: and when you return to topic use IC:
4. Please please, review your posts for spelling and grammar it saves us all a lot of trouble if we don't have to guess at what you were trying to say. We're not all that great at this stuff but if you try we won't give you to much crap.
5. Only cuss words allowed are *, *, ****, and Hell, all others you can use *&^( for or something to that effect
6. Absoluetly NO GOD MODING. Your character is NOT invincible. Everyone gets hurt, you can't dodge Every single bullet or attack.
7. If you have a problem with another member or poster, please bring it to one of the moderators privately. Also, please tell us what the problem is, not just, I dont' like them, put I dont' like them because....or they are breaking rule #__. No Flamming. Within this forum we adhere to all belegarth web board general rules. Please note them at the top of the page.
8. Please listen to the moderators, We aren't here just to look pretty. Even though we are.
9. Any questions or comments on these rules maybe taken to the sticky thread entitled, suggestion box. Please explain which rule you may not like, or may have a problem with, and we will answer you there. Thankyou.
10. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a warning.
11. Oh yeah, Have fun! Or else. *shakes fist*
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group