The Acursed Devil of Seafari'.

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Who thinks Glynn is strong enough to finish his seeemingly never ending quest?

He will destroy the foul Deamons.
25%
He will fail and be consumed by the dark flames.
75%

Total votes : 16

The Acursed Devil of Seafari'.

Postby Glynn » Tue May 18, 2004 7:21 am

OOC:This is Glynn's own adventure from the Search for the Scepter. He is going to face one of hi hardest trils and try to come out a winner. It is all a matter of allies and foes. Who wil help this age old Elf in his eternal fight against the powers availed to evil.\

IC:Glynn leaves Marcadus armed with his new ring. he does not like his task ahead, but did he ever? That does not matter, what matters is he has a job to do. And he will do it.
Why is the world so cold? So cold that even under the warm sun, my skin feels as icy as my heart?
Glynn
Thug
Thug

Postby Glynn » Wed May 19, 2004 6:50 am

Glynn picks his way down the path to to his goal. He must raise an army and be on his way to find the enemy.
Why is the world so cold? So cold that even under the warm sun, my skin feels as icy as my heart?
Glynn
Thug
Thug

Postby Glynn » Mon May 24, 2004 7:25 am

(((Have you no faith in the power of the elf ?)))
Glynn
Thug
Thug

Postby Dreevous » Mon May 24, 2004 11:12 am

Elf's have no true power, they mearly the power they use comes from books, and deceipt
Dreevous
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Glynn » Tue May 25, 2004 7:12 am

White Raven of Ravenspire wrote:Elf's have no true power, they mearly the power they use comes from books, and deceipt

Shows how much you know. Glynn has learned most of stuff from life. His power is good. You people need to have faith in the guy. So far, I have been playing him on this site for quite a while. And glynn has done whatever he needed to do no matter what. He is not as whimpy as he seemns. You guys just need to give'em a chance.
Glynn
Thug
Thug

Return to Role-Play