teamwork

Private Forum

Moderators: Kyrian, Belegarth: Forum Moderators

teamwork

Postby Twitch » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:25 pm

As bad as I hear it is...I'm more of a solitary fighter. I run off to do my own thing pretty fast and run around backstabbing people. It kills people occasionally but I don't feel like I can get the teamwork thing down very well which seems like something i need to get, but currently it's just easier to be on my own. I don't want to be more of a hiderence then a help- ya know? Is there any suggestions on how to fight in pairs (besides guarding someone...archer, red weapon) say like you had two florintines working together or two sword and board people working together?
Twitch
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Elyk » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:46 pm

Talk? My biggest frustration when fighting in pairs is the other guy doesn't wanna listen. Just runs strait into em. Sould like you at least can take care of youself a little though.
Yeha, I knoh I ca'nt spel, thankse.

http://yaaraseene.proboards76.com/index.cgi
Elyk
Mercenary
Mercenary

Postby Dr. Kazi » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:00 am

Three steps:

Step number one . . . is you goblyn? If no, you should be. Der be many good goblyns to learn from in Illinois land place, especially if you be in Wolf-pack, which I think you is.

Step number two, keep doing what you is doing. Run around backs, use speed, raise hell, laugh at dee pinkies if dey complain about how you fight. Build individual an one on one skills, track down good fighters an fight dem until you can kill dem. Fight until you can kill anything you catch, an escape from anything you not feel like killing (at dee moment).

Step number three, learn to man-i-pu-late chaos to your team's add vantage. Make dee enemy look at you when dey should be looking elsewhere. Draw out three or more fighters to run you down, an leave other team weaker. Kill archers an assasinate fighers who is trying to lead other team. Bide your time, exploit dee moment!

Step number . . . um . . . more den 3. Find another goblyn who has learned to do what you has learned to do, but more importantly, a goblyn who THINKS like you do. Den you both do what you has learned in unison an in co-operation, an you will tear other team to broken, confused pieces.

Den you snack on tasty pinkies . . . AN DEY BLEEDING!!!!!!! :goblin:
Dr. Kazi
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Twitch » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:14 am

1. I is already be goblyn. Most inportant step...check

But what is more of dis backstab buddy ting you speak of? I would be most interested in figuring out how to backstab in teams
Twitch
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Seiichiro » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:02 am

Try a master-slave scenario. Fight in pairs or small teams. One person is master. If a slave wanders off, master may kill them or call them dead, and gain a piece of armor. Not so much a battle scenario, but more training people to be more mindful of the group they're with. Once you get used to working with other fighters, you learn how to coordinate attacks. That way, you can split up all you want, but have a better sense of a group objective/mentality.
- Akiyama Seiichiro Mitsusada

Renci de Shangdi, qing dai wo zou
Wo xiang mei er, mei xin, bian shi tou
Seiichiro
Slayer
Slayer

Postby graavish » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:28 am

manipulate your attacking style to your teams advantage i ,like you ,fight alone. i am a sword and board fighter. however i use my size and such to distract my opponents and let my team kill them i also will try and separate the best opponent on the other side and kill them but i make it a long drawnout fight so that either i kill them or hopefully my team comes and gets them after i am dead
Loyal to Izareth
Blooded Warrior of Horde
Arm of Marjak
Hand of the gods clan
HoRdE
so my microwave dinged! and before i could stop myself i asked it what level?
graavish
Veteran
Veteran

Location: i was thinkin about this what is time and space fuck..head explosion

Return to History, Warfare, and Tactics