Eryndor Event 11/19/2005

What's Coming Up?

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Eryndor Event 11/19/2005

Postby wymarc » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:30 pm

Its time to wrap up the Dagorhir season with a bang, folks!

Eryndor is hosting the final event of the year * Oakland University, Saturday, November 19 from 11am to 6pm.

As always, event cost is $3, unless you're an Oakland University student WITH ID... then its free.

Food and drink will be provided, and be sure to bundle up for a chilly and exhilerating day of combat! For those of you who made it to last April's event up at Oakland University, I am pretty confident the weather will be better (if you were there I'm sure you agree).

Details will follow shortly.

-Wymarc
wymarc
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Celeste1 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:07 am

More details, some repeats!

Time: 11 am weapons check, get there prompt so we can enjoy the shortened sunlight!
Where: Oakland University, Upper Athletic Fields, Rochester, MI 48309 - use the map HERE: http://bobafettm.bobafettm.com/eryndor/ ... ctions.htm
When: November 19, Saturday

Who: Eryndor, the last Eryndor event of the season! Attendance at the last event was over 110! Let's break the 100 barrier again!

Cost: $3 per person, free f you're an OU student

Other: Minimum garb is ALWAYS enforced... we're getting stricter at every event. Also, an Eryndor storyline battle will occur... a wild and intense Triple Res!

Did you read that? Attendance of over 100 is quite likely... gte out there for one last huge battle of warring!

bump!
Celeste
Serenity
Eryndor
Yes, I'm dating Gork, No he doesn't beat me.
Celeste1
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Upcoming Events