Attention Kankakee IL realm!

What's Coming Up?

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Attention Kankakee IL realm!

Postby hccbelegarth » Fri May 12, 2006 3:47 pm

I am wondering when does your practices take place. The reason why I ask is because next Saturday, the 20th, there is a WWII reenacting event in Kankakee in which myself, and several other Belegarth memebers here will take part in the WWII event. So, if your practice are on Friday or Sunday, then I will arrive a day earlier or stay a extra day just to fight with you guys. Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks. :)

P.S. if you can, please watch us fight at the WWII reeacting event! :D
I am the Highland Community College's offical Belegarth club in Freeport IL! Please view www.myspace.com/hccbelegarth for more infomation.
hccbelegarth
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Alren » Fri May 12, 2006 4:18 pm

well, im not realm leader so debuenzo is the one you wanna talk to. but as far as i know we havent gotten practices going yet cause people are still coming back from school and some dropped out cause of work ond such. we might still be hurting for bodies but ill be here.

how many people are coming with you?

but what interests me more is this reenactment thing! im a war histroy buff and i especially love learning about WWII!! but i havent heard anything about this event! could you post a link to a webpage and/or some information on it? thanks!

as for the fighting. ill be more than willing to go out. but i havent talked to anyone from our unit than debuenzo lately so i dont know when the practices will start up.
The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...
Alren
Toadie
Toadie

Return to Upcoming Events