War in Nodaway, IA

What's Coming Up?

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

War in Nodaway, IA

Postby LordMichael » Thu May 18, 2006 10:48 pm

Greetings and salutations. This September I am holding a war in the town of Nodaway, Iowa. It is a boffer war and I am calling for as many allies as possible that are in the area for this event to have on my side. There is no fee to participate and unfortunately there is no pay for coming. I need as many men as possible. Garb is required. We are basing our groups rules off of Belegarth's but with some changes so you can basically go off of Belegarth's rules for training. Any groups that wish to come, please notify me via email sirmichaelofcomstocke@yahoo.com.
LordMichael
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Dr. Kazi » Thu May 18, 2006 11:10 pm

Yo, give us a date for the event, and directions to the park. There are a few people in Iowa who fight. ;)

I got some questions about your war if you don't mind . . .
Is this a LARP thing or more like a standard Belegarth event?
One day or a weekend?
Are you starting a regular fighting group in Pella?
What do you mean when you say you need people to fight on your side? Is this some kind of a crown war?

--Kazi
Dr. Kazi
Berserker
Berserker

Postby LordMichael » Sun May 21, 2006 4:47 am

The date of the event is September 16-17. It is LARP somewhat. We are creating a storyline with another group that there is a conflict between their group and mine. It is not a crown war, more like a war for honor. If there is such a thing. We do have a group in Pella. We have been fighting together for over a year now but we are not yet officially recognized by Belegarth at this time. I hope this answers some questions and brings our side more people. Directions, I would suggest going to Mapquest or Yahoo Maps for assistance. I am not the best at giving directions.
LordMichael
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Upcoming Events