Western Wars 9 Battle for Sobriety May 2012

What's Coming Up?

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Western Wars 9 Battle for Sobriety May 2012

Postby Huma » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Just wanted to get this posted on here so people can get a heads up.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155500921201771

PRE-REG IS OPEN!

This years theme "BATTLE FOR SOBRIETY"

Description

Updated Feb 2nd 2012 (WITH PRE-REG INFO AND PRE-REG IS OPEN!)
Western Wars 9 To be held May 16th though the 20th at Metzler Park near Estacada!

Click on the google map link below.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rl ... d=0CAgQ_BI

We will be camping at campgrounds 13 and 15 though 26
http://www.co.clackamas.or.us/docs/parks/metzler.pdf

Event Coordinator - Huma
Assistant Event Coordinator / Head Herald - Jucier
Feast Event Coordinator - Wadu
Head Weapons Check - Purp
Head Troll - Sare

Western War's doesn't do Tournaments. It takes away time from when we could just be fighting each other anyway. Let's do that instead. Besides I don't have money for prizes for things like that. Do you? Maybe we'll hold an impromptu jugging tourney or something.

Pre Reg is OPEN

$25 Pre - Registration Fee
$30 Registration Fee
What does this get you? (Mostly) 4 days and 4 nights of fighting, fun and like stuff. Oh and a feast!
Fee will also be based upon how many days you plan to stay. Contact Huma before the event or at the event site.

Send Cash or Check to
Derek Schultz
1744 Diablo Way
Bend, OR
I must receive this by Sunday May 12th 2011.
Make check outs to "Western Wars" (yeah that's right *'s! We got our own bank account!)

To pay with Paypal - Send to Dschultz26@hotmail.com
Paypal pre-reg ends Wednesday May 14th 2011.

Important!! If you plan to use PAYPAL for means of paying your event fee, PLEASE NOTE that by using CERTAIN types of payment, there are FEE'S attached. This includes "EChecks, Credit cards, Debit Cards, and Paypal credit" which is 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.

What doe's that mean? Even if you are making out $25 to send you will get deducted by fees meaning I only get $24 instead of the full $25. TO ENSURE you do not get fees on your payment, make sure you send money via a BANK account transfer. If its real money being transferred between accounts, there are NO fees. If you have ANY questions how this works, please let me know.
Otherwise if you have to use any other method, that's fine I guess. I just don't get the full payment. :(

Again this year we will have WRISTBANDS for those of you who are over age and wish to drink Alcohol. Please put ALL Beverages in a PERIOD DRINKING VESSEL. The ONLY exception is water.
If you are underage I know you guys like to have an enjoyable time. Just BE RESPONSIBLE, Don't let me catch you with Alcohol. The best thing you'll get is a huge tongue lashing and at the worst I'll make you pack up and leave.
You're being irresponsible is not worth the risk to my deposit or getting EVERYONE in the event kicked out.

Wednesday - is ARRIVAL day
Check In is 3PM
Troll is HUMA all day. Check in!
Unofficial Fighting.

Thursday - Troll opens at 10am
Weapons/arrow check starts at 9:30am
Weapons/arrow check ends at 10:30am
Official Lunch break is 1pm until 2pm.
During Lunch Huma will be holding a class on one of two subjects.Basic Heralding or Basic Weapons Checking.
Fighting resumes 2pm until people get sick of it, or dark.

Friday - Troll opens at 10am
During Lunch Huma will be holding a class on one of two subjects.Basic Heralding or Basic Weapons Checking.
War Council will be at 6pm. I'll try and keep this to an hour or LESS. I'll be giving a Presentation of the project I've been working on in keeping my promises to you, event goes, about acquiring land.

Saturday - Troll opens at 10am
Feast is at 6pm

Sunday - is DEPARTURE DAY
Leave by 1pm! No seriously... Go home! You can't stay here!

For WEAPONS CHECKING THIS YEAR
I WILL be trying to allow BOW'S AND ARROWS. I don't know if its on the park rules saying we "can't" but hell we've gone a few years without them, let's see if they will allow us to sneak this by. So yeah, bring them at your own risk.

Also! For the convenience of many lazy archers (myself included!) I will be trying something NEW this year.
None of us like to wake up at 9am in the morning to take our arrows to weapons check. Usually we have someone else do that for us. Right?
I'm allowing archers the OPTION this year to drop off there arrows TO ME the night before (When no one SHOULD be shooting arrows) for a short time for me to secure their arrows in a SAFE place. The next morning we take the arrows that were "Secured" and begin checking them promptly at 9am. No waiting around for people to just dump a pile of them at our feet.
FOR OBVIOUS REASONS I WILL NOT ACCEPT BOWS. Bring your bow by arrow check ANY time to get checked, since bow's are fairly simple to check. If you don't want to give your babies to me, you don't have too. Like I said, it's an OPTION.

Please note that in order to be close to the fighting field we will be using, we will be near the "Host" of the campgrounds. What does that mean? It means that we can't be super **** annoying noisy past 10 pm. It sucks, I know. But which would you rather have? a 5 minute walk to the field? Or deal with being kinda quiet?
I prefer the shorter walk. SO HA! I do plan to talk to them and let them know about us though. Mainly for if **** happens, they know who to talk to and know who I am. It's easier to smooth things over that way.
Sadly there will not be any cool building for us to hang out in to cause ruckus. Also no shelters to hide in like at our last site.

Please be PREPARED for RAIN. Last year we got really lucky with the weather, the year before? Not so much.
Expect it to rain at LEAST once at the event. There will be picnic tables and fires ONLY in fire-rings. There are also trash cans though out the campgrounds. This year I will also be setting up a recyclables bins in one or two spots.

Again, we are in a park where hard working people are each day to make sure we have super nice parks like this to camp in and enjoy. DO NOT THROW YOUR **** ON THE GROUND. DO NOT THROW CIG BUTTS ON THE GROUND SO HELP YOU GOD IF I SEE YOU!
This also means no rampaging and destroying park things.

There WILL be SHOWERS and REAL PLUMBING at this event! I still plan to rent some Pottys to place nearer to where we will be camping just for convenience.
If you DO need tents, sleeping bags, or what have you to NOT die at this event. Contact me, I'll make sure you won't.

Feast will be Saturday Night. As of right now it's going to be a Breakfast feast. IF funds allow for it, we might do a breakfast feast for breakfast Saturday morning and have a feast again that night. Again it all depends. Expect ONE feast, and consider the other one a Santa gift if we get it.
Also I always try to ensure we have a Vegetation option. I would do vegan... but that's hard...

Also I want to express my appreciation to everyone who wants to COME to Western Wars but might lack food, shelter or friendship. If you come, I can provide Shelter, food and/or clothing and you will have many fellow fighters who would gladly let you join them around a fire.

HOWEVER for those of you who are in POOR finical situations, I WANT you to come. Even if you can't PAY to attend Western Wars (Which would be awesome but I know a few of you are down and out.) I'm Providing a few spots for people to VOLUNTEER their time instead. Meaning that you help with feast, run a few errands for me, help with weapons check and/or troll, or heralding and you can pay for the event by your service.

No I won't have you running around doing total * work like getting me food or rubbing me down with oils. You want to be at the event and have fun, I'm at the event and I would love to have fun but sometimes there's things going on that I have to do and I need helpers to make it go smoother. Just get in contact with me either on the boards, by emailing me at Dschultz26@hotmail.com or calling me 541-815-7229 and we can talk it over.

I can't wait to see you all! Safe Travels!

Park
Camping Rules
• Campers must be in approved camping shelter designed specifically for overnight camping (no car camping or sleeping under the stars).
• Two tents OR one Recreational Vehicle and one tent allowed per campsite; up to eight people allowed per campsite.
• The first vehicle is included in campsite fee. Extra vehicles are $5.00 per vehicle per night. No more than two vehicles in a campsites; excess vehicles must be parked in overflow parking and display an Extra Vehicle Tag.
• Ground tents prohibited in Barton East Campground—RVs only.
• Check in time is 3:00 pm; Check out time is 1:00 pm.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am daily.
• Gates are LOCKED from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am daily and only opened for emergencies.
• Fires must be confined to designated fire grills/pits. Do not leave fires unattended and extinguish before vacating the campsite.
• Washing of vehicles or filling of wading pools are prohibited.
• Group picnicking in campground with non-campers is prohibited.
• Campers may not stay for more than ten days within a fourteen day period, and no more than twenty days in the season.

Day Use Rules
• There is a $5 per vehicle parking fee seven days a week between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekends. Please keep in mind that on hot summer days, the parking availability in the parks can be very limited.
• Associated with your reserved picnic area, a $30 refundable security deposit will be collected upon arrival. Please let the ranger know when you leave to receive your deposit back.
• CD/MP3 players are permitted if they do not interfere with other’s recreational activities.
• A Special Use Permit is required for any special items such as: amplified sound systems (karaoke or PA systems), bouncy houses, dunk tanks, etc. Please contact the main parks office at least 30 days prior to your arrival for processing.

Alcohol
• Your reservation serves as your permit for alcohol. Alcohol is permitted on your site only. Public display of intoxication, underage drinking or disorderly conduct will result in immediate eviction without refund.
• Kegs are not allowed in the campgrounds. They are allowed in the picnic areas by special use permission.

Pets
In a spirit of cooperation we ask that you and your pet abide by the following rules:
• Two domestic pets are welcome, but must be on a leash no more than six feet long. Keep pet leashed and under control at all times. Pets that are unruly or display aggressive behavior will be asked to leave.
• Pet should never be left unattended (that means in RV's, tents, cars, campsites, etc). This tends to make them bark or dig which disrupts other’s recreation.
• Clean up after your pet whether on your site, in the woods or along the road. (Why clean up even in the woods? We want to encourage the wildlife to stay around. Doggy scents can repel the native animals.)
• Pets are not allowed in buildings.
Last edited by Huma on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Runner of Western Wars
Member of the Order of the Raised Goblet
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2002
Realm: Babylon
Unit: Catalyst

Re: Western Wars 9 Battle for Sobriety May 2012

Postby Cheeseheart » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm going to try and organize CA peeps to go. If I can't make it because of work or school, I would still like to help the event in some way from afar. Perhaps a donation of some sort? Paying for someone else's entry into the event? I want to be there and I want to support it, but sad to say it'd be difficult for me to physically be there, even if other things (such as finances) are all in-line.
Sir Cheeseheart the Defiant
Founder of the Sith Empire
2nd Knight of the Western Flame

"I'll take character over reputation..."
Sith Happens
See you at Battle for the Ring XI: Journey to Hyrule
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 15 Oct 2008
Realm: Korriban
Unit: First Order of the Sith Empire
Favorite Fighting Styles: Using the Dark Side

Postby Huma » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Yes and Yes sir! Anything is acceptable. Just talk to me about it via PM here or on facebook. :)

Oh yeah, and per today

EVENT SITE FOUUUUUUUUUUUNNDDD! WOoooooooo!!!

More information to come as things get priced out!
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Bear » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Cheeseheart wrote:I'm going to try and organize CA peeps to go. If I can't make it because of work or school, I would still like to help the event in some way from afar. Perhaps a donation of some sort? Paying for someone else's entry into the event? I want to be there and I want to support it, but sad to say it'd be difficult for me to physically be there, even if other things (such as finances) are all in-line.

I want to get in on this but I am unsure how it will work with finances and such.
Psychedelic Saturn
Bear
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 10 Apr 2010
Realm: Pyke the Iron Port
Unit: God Squad
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear
Red
Sword and Board
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Huma » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:32 am

All event info posted!
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Huma » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 am

Pre-Reg open!
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby jollybane » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:53 am

hey i know we have to sign waivers and such but i dont have an ID i dont need to get one do i
jollybane
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 15 Feb 2012
Realm: cali
Unit: v
Favorite Fighting Styles: bursty

Postby Huma » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Only need ID if you are old enough to consume alcohol and want to drink.
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Sare » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 am

I'm going to need a thug. Someone to stand nearby troll, constantly wear sunglasses, and who is proficient in saying things like, 'Pay the man,' and, 'I suppose you like your kneecaps the way they are?'

I will also need a dark and smoky office.

Thanks.
Squire to Sir Dopp
Synthesus the Melodick, Acolyte of the Wizard Council
Slammin' Gamin
Sare
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 16 Apr 2006
Realm: Babyron
Unit: Catalyst + Gelf
Favorite Fighting Styles: coptershoulderdropter

Postby Dangus » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Sare wrote:I'm going to need a thug. Someone to stand nearby troll, constantly wear sunglasses, and who is proficient in saying things like, 'Pay the man,' and, 'I suppose you like your kneecaps the way they are?'

I will also need a dark and smoky office.

Thanks.

I can provide you with thuggery, and any required amount of (unspecified) smoke.
Dangus
Scout
Scout

Started Fighting: 09 Sep 2001
Realm: Tir na nOg
Favorite Fighting Styles: Set trippin', Rippin', Dippin'.

Postby Dopp » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 pm

I am Driving from Pocatello to WW this year, who needs a ride?
On a Life Quest.
Dopp
Warrior
Warrior

Realm: Highlands of Chaos
Unit: Gelf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Washers!

Postby Huma » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:36 pm

FUUUUUUCCCCK!!!???????
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby DJordan » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:46 am

What date and time are you plannin on leavin Dopp?
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Started Fighting: 22 Apr 2010

Postby Dopp » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:31 pm

I don't know the details yet Purp, still in the planning stages and all that. Might need to be a little flexible either way tho.
On a Life Quest.
Dopp
Warrior
Warrior

Realm: Highlands of Chaos
Unit: Gelf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Washers!

Postby DJordan » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Ok, this is something I defs wanna do if I can make it to the first day early enough I have to make sure I can do weapons check.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Gaia » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:31 pm

PUMPED FOR THIS EVENT.

Lordy lord thank you, HUMA! :D
Gelfan Conscript
House Valkyries
Brown Sister Club
Trust the process
Gaia
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 24 Aug 2006

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:05 pm

So i decided i am going to make it if i have to walk. Were not the most active realm here so i can only really depend on me right now lol. i assume i can pay my 30 bucks on location?
Once you have taken a few punches and realized your not made of glass,you don't feel alive unless your pushing yourself as far as you can go.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 01 Jun 2008
Realm: Talinor
Unit: Order of Endor
Favorite Fighting Styles: Red,Two Weapon, S&B, Archery.

Postby Huma » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:58 pm

or pay $25 if you Pre-Reg. :)

Try and hook up a ride form anybody in the Settle area.
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Remdawg Killionaire » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:43 am

Giggles walked from Tacoma to WW one year... He was so exhausted he was hallucinating. Then he fell in a fire. Don't do that.
Bishop wrote:Overall I believe the article was positive for our image, loosely defining us as a sadomasochist anti-larp. I'm ok with that. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/LARP-harder

Caleidah wrote:But, his sensei passed that style down to him! Literal hours of tradition!
Remdawg Killionaire
Forum Gordon Ramsay

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2006
Realm: Pyke and O.G. Babylonian
Favorite Fighting Styles: Acerbic wit and sassy one-liners

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 am

I was thinking that. Im not really all that well connected with the local realms due to the relative inactivity of my own. Also at the moment i dont expect to land a job in time to procure funds to reimburse that sort of assistance. for gas and other expenses. But if there are any sort of arrangements that can be made im open to ideas. niot really familiar with bein a lone wolf in this game lol
Once you have taken a few punches and realized your not made of glass,you don't feel alive unless your pushing yourself as far as you can go.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 01 Jun 2008
Realm: Talinor
Unit: Order of Endor
Favorite Fighting Styles: Red,Two Weapon, S&B, Archery.

Postby Kobold Puck » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Might be able to help you out there, Selfridge. Throw me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.
The only Kobold in Tacompton.

Monsters have more fun!

HoRdE WIN!
Kobold Puck
Recruit
Recruit

Realm: Tacompton
Unit: Horde.
Favorite Fighting Styles: S&B

Postby Dabbanoth » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:04 pm

I'll be doing a Squire trial all day Friday next to the field during field battles except special battles.
Come fight me! I wont match styles all the time, feel free to challenge me as many times as you want. Hoping to spend most of the day fighting, and hoping to repeat fighters several times over the course of the day. I'll be keeping track of wins/losses, styles of gear used by me and the challenger, and any other details about the fight we might think are important (you arm me every fight, or i only kill you with one shot, etc, etc). I'll be keeping breaks to a minimum as my goal is to spend much of the day fighting, to really get a feel for how fatigue effects my fighting specifically, and what patterns my fighting may fall into over time.
Starting as soon as I get my weapons checked Friday morning, ending when field battles end or the sun goes down.
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Started Fighting: 09 Aug 2057
Realm: Rugged
Unit: Divine Guardian of the Laser Kingdom
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bic.

Postby Braxuss » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Im gonna be able to make it so im pretty pumped. See you guys there :D
Braxuss
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 06 May 2010
Realm: Korayn
Unit: ABF
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Sir Kelik » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:44 pm

There is a pretty good chance that I'm going to have to fly out to this event. Is there anyone in/driving through Portland that would be able to pick me up and then take me back to the airport?

Kelik
Realm Leader of Babylon
Knighted by Sir Acrid Tsunami the Scarecrow
In the immortal words of Sir Loptr, "Suck less."
Sir Kelik
Backstabber
Backstabber

Started Fighting: 01 Mar 2009
Realm: Ered Duath
Unit: Chaos Guard
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board, Archer

Postby Huma » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Post your flight times and we'll figure it out
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Sir Kelik » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks Huma. I'll know by the end of the week whether I'll be flying or driving. Just wanted to kinda give a heads up on the possibility.
Realm Leader of Babylon
Sir Kelik
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Warlord Mcgee » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:58 pm

I am trying really hard, but having a difficult time finding a way to make it over there from MT.
I'm tired of being dinosaurs. Let's be meteors.
Warlord Mcgee
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 0-11-2009
Realm: Stygia
Favorite Fighting Styles: ROCKS

Postby Dyre » Tue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Make other Stygia people go with you!
Dyre
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 26 Sep 2009
Realm: Stygia

Postby Hakan » Wed May 02, 2012 12:11 am

NEVER~ we're broke folk
Numenorean & Stygian Expatriate
Rules Clarification and Rewrite Committee Contributor
Former President of BMCS {2020 - 2022}
Artificers Guild Mentor {Focus: Foamsmithing}
Order of the Raised Goblet
President of Rath
Hakan
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 0- 2-2004
Realm: Rath
Unit: Brotherhood of the Falcon
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board
Snark
Pronouns: He/They

Postby Braxuss » Thu May 03, 2012 12:40 am

Well I thought I was going to be able to come to Western Wars but I got screwed on my shipout date so maybe next year :cry:
Braxuss
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 06 May 2010
Realm: Korayn
Unit: ABF
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Huma » Thu May 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Sucks to hear man! Sorry.
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Sir Kelik » Sat May 05, 2012 7:45 am

Braxuss wrote:Well I thought I was going to be able to come to Western Wars but I got screwed on my shipout date so maybe next year :cry:

Sorry to hear that man. I was really looking forward to seeing you again after Thaw. Good luck though. Hope to see more of you in the future.

Personal update: Will definitely be flying. Price of plane tickets is starting to fall now, so I'll give it a few more days and then order my tickets. Hopefully the price will get below $200. I'll update ASAP. Looking forward to seeing all of you!
Realm Leader of Babylon
Sir Kelik
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Huma » Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 pm

The weather is going to be freaking fantastic! 70's and 80's with lows in the 40's. No rain in the forecast.

Cannot wait to see you all there! Let me know if anyone needs anything!
Runner of Western Wars
Check PLUS!
Huma
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby DJordan » Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 am

Meth.
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Postby Sare » Wed May 16, 2012 10:56 am

This years theme "BATTLE FOR SOBRIETY"

So... am I about to win Western Wars?
Squire to Sir Dopp
Synthesus the Melodick, Acolyte of the Wizard Council
Slammin' Gamin
Sare
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 16 Apr 2006
Realm: Babyron
Unit: Catalyst + Gelf
Favorite Fighting Styles: coptershoulderdropter

Postby Kraylose » Mon May 21, 2012 11:27 am

I had an awesome time out at Western Wars. It was great seeing everyone there and fighting again after having been on an involuntary hiatus since December. Looking forward to seeing you all again in 2 months!!
I'm de ogre from Eriador who likes picking on pinkies and goblyns.

Hordes mover of people and things.

Do you have questions about monsterdom? Come talk to me, I can help you out.

I'm a nomad, I show up almost anywhere and sometimes without warning.
Kraylose
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 20 Aug 2007
Realm: Eriador
Unit: Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Whatever gets the job done

Postby Acorn » Mon May 21, 2012 1:07 pm

you're such an awesome baller for coming all the way out for it. :)

Western Wars was a huge success. thanks Huma for putting it on and thanks Wadu for the feast, and all the others who volunteered. Thanks to all who came and fought and got ruckus in our awesome night life hang outs. Yay belegarth!
Da'Nut,Catalyst: Tail of the Cataclusmos, Valkyries, Sus at BEST

Sare wrote:Acorn is the very template of awesome.
Acorn
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Babylon Empire
Favorite Fighting Styles: S&B, Spear Frenzy

Postby Rasheab » Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Event was awesome. Thanks for all the hard work Huma.
Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Gondor [WA] fomerly Manoa [HI]
Favorite Fighting Styles: Long spear
Whatever is in reach.

Postby Remdawg Killionaire » Mon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

So ridiculous, I love my foam-fighting family. Thanks for everyone from outta state who made it, Krayloose you're a badass and it was a pleasure watching you fight.
Bishop wrote:Overall I believe the article was positive for our image, loosely defining us as a sadomasochist anti-larp. I'm ok with that. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/LARP-harder

Caleidah wrote:But, his sensei passed that style down to him! Literal hours of tradition!
Remdawg Killionaire
Forum Gordon Ramsay

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2006
Realm: Pyke and O.G. Babylonian
Favorite Fighting Styles: Acerbic wit and sassy one-liners

Return to Upcoming Events