Postby Angel BoF » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:01 am

Dates are May 8-11 2014

Pre-Reg now open online at www.meetup.com/durdemarion
$20 pre-reg
$25 at door
$10 for ages 10-15
Free for ages 0-9

What is the lottery?
The lottery gives everyone a fair shot at cabins. It is open between March 16th and March 30th 2014 and will be videotaped on March 30th 2014 at 4pm. You can join the lottery by preregistering for the event at www.meetup.com/durdemarion and following the prompts once you've selected the size cabin you desire.

What happens if I miss the lottery?
There are sometimes cabins available after the lottery. If this occurs they will be given on a first come, first serve basis. If you intend on tenting the event you can preregister until May 1st, 2014 at www.Meetup.com/Durdemarion

Feasts:
Friday night feast is of lighter fare than Saturday night where we are planning smoked pig roasts!

Merchant's Row:
Come enjoy our Merchant's row and buy fares for all your foam sporting needs! If you are interested in being a merchant at our event please private message Angelina Pusateri Brown on Facebook or email her at Angelinapusateri@gmail.com

Banner Contest:
Bring your best realm/unit banner and History

Beltane was started twenty years ago as a one-day event to celebrate the spring festival of Beltane by the Dagorhir Unit Graymalkin. The first

event was at Two River's Park. After that first year, Beltane grew into a weekend long event that has hosted upwards of 500 attendees from all

across the country. Now, members of The Legendary Graymalkin Unit have come out of retirement to bring you one more Legendary Beltane!

Season Opener - April 13th

Join us for the Season Opener and Pre-Beltane fun at the original location for Beltane on April 13th at Two Rivers Park at noon.

Beltane XX

This year's Beltane features feasts of fire on both Friday and Saturday nights. From spit roasted pigs, Fire Potatoes, and Burning Rice, to

Blood Water and Fire Tea. Will the taste overload be too much for you to handle? Upon arrival, you will be sorted into one of three teams.

Fight with your teammates to defeat the other teams on a designed field. Which team will be victorious and have the honor of displaying their

Unit/Realm Banners over their feast tables. Form you teams of 9-12 warriors to compete in the Round-Robin Bridge Battle Tournament. Bring

your fastest 5 warriors to compete in the Boat Race Battles.

Banner Contest

Bring your best Unit and/or Realm banner to be entered in the Banner Contest. Banner's will hand from the Feast Hall.

Designed Field

Tired of endless open field battles? Then fight all weekend on our unique designed field of battle. Circle around your enemies while they are

pinned against the lakes of Garluna. Take the paths through the lava pools of Fantunil and throw your enemies to their deaths in the lava. Use

your bridges to make a new crossing across the river Nar.

Teams

The Twilight Citadel

Defend the Citadel from the forces that want to rule your lands. With high walls and moats to protect you, will it be enough stop the invaders

and those from The Dark Enchanted Forest?

Enchanted Dark Forest

Here, all manor of Warriors and creatures dwell where the trees themselves will protect you. The great trees will protect you from all arrow

fire and swords while you are under their protection. Leave the Dark Enchanted Forest and you are on your own.

Sea Raiders

Take command of the War Gallons and bring your forces to the shores of Dur-Demarion. Launch your War Boats and take the shores. Drown

your enemies that foolishly wear armour in the water of the shore lines. Defend from your War Gallons against any counter attacks.

Legendary Weapons

Claim a Legendary Item of Graymalkin from the armour through several means. Force of arms, defeat The Riddle Master, or rely on your

luck. Wield these items to bring your team victory. Wield Fenrus Fang, The Phoenix Shield, The Armbands of Ryu, or many others from

Beltane's past.

Graymalkin Members

(Past/Present)

Dan (Gamalon, King of The Gamalonians / Um'Vika The Troll) - Peter (Cu Fenrus McLeith / Mekoot Nanga, Headhunter of Horde) - Danny (Torquil, The Death Jester / Isarath,

High Commander of The Horde of 1000 Faces) - Scott (K'Hale Chalsidnion Stormbringer, The Storm Giant / Gnarlagg Grimhammer of Horde) - Arron (xxx / Khadin Kudzu) -

Cynthia (xxx / Skrade) - Jacob (xxx) - Shannon (Serinia) - Charles (Ryu)
Dark Angels
Dur-Demarion President
Angel BoF
Barbarian
Barbarian

Started Fighting: 14 Jun 2003
Realm: Dur Demarion President
Unit: Dark Angels

Re: Beltaine 2014

Postby Angel BoF » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:33 am

Pre-reg now open! Www.meetup.com/durdemarion
Dark Angels
Dur-Demarion President
Angel BoF
Barbarian
Barbarian

Started Fighting: 14 Jun 2003
Realm: Dur Demarion President
Unit: Dark Angels

Postby elephant714 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Hello to everyone attending Beltane! I make vinyl decal (for cars, windows, walls, weapons) and I thought you all might be interested in having decals made of your units or personal symbols. For anyone who is interested please contact me. I'd like to do the design work ahead of time so I can spend more time having fun at the event. Thanks so much!
Send any images to me at LBfree714 (at) yahoo.com
See my work here: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Studio714
elephant714
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Gabekillsyou » Sun May 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Once again beletaine was a blast. Thanks everyone who made it so fun for me. If anyone has video or pictures i would love to see them. Also when the tourney videos are uploaded i would appreciate it if someone would direct me to them.
Gabekillsyou
Recruit
Recruit

Unit: Arbitrium
Favorite Fighting Styles: Anything intense

Re:

Postby SuperSwinka45 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:11 am

Thank you very much for that topic. It is very informative and useful for me. BTW. Hello to everyone I am new here and it is my first post.
SuperSwinka45
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Upcoming Events