Samhain 2014

What's Coming Up?

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Samhain 2014

Postby ~trinity~ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:55 am

Samhain is going to be held on October 3-5 at Crystal Hot Springs.

Troll is $15 per person.

Schedule:

Friday - Show up any time around noon.
Fighting - Pick up battles till your heart is content
Night - Enjoy the company of those around you.

Saturday-
Weapons check - 9:30 (no hovering please) as requested by my weapons checkers, if you bring a Red please supply a back.
Fighting - 11:00 to 1:00
Lunch - 1:00 to 2:00 Monster lunch
Fighting - 2:00 to 6:00
Feast - 6:45 IT IS NOT CHICKEN

If you are one of the people that like to go in the springs, tell the front desk that you are with Belegarth and you can get in for $2 for swim and $5 for swim and slide.

For all Dog owners please be courteous of others. Keep them on a leash, it is a state law, and please clean up after them. No one likes to fight in poo.

Monster lunch is being put on by James James. It is a potluck type of lunch. Please bring something that can be eaten without plates or silverware. We are going monster style.

Trash bags will be set up around the site, Please use them.

So come one, come all and beat your friends for one of the last times of the year! Can't wait to see you all. Safe Travels.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1494968 ... r=upcoming
Member of the Forsaken.
~trinity~
Underling
Underling

Realm: Aquilonia

Re: Samhain 2014

Postby Davtime » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:33 am

A couple of my friends and I are very interested in attending this event. You didn't list any way to contact you/pregister so I thought I would post here. I tried to go to your facebook page, but it said it wasn't available. We are both pretty new to the sport (1 month or so) but think events like this would be lots of fun.

Is there any need to preregister/rsvp or can we just show up on the appointed day and be ready to roll. We have our own gear, and I'm assuming we'll need to get some garb put together as well. Basically if you could give me some more info that would be great.
Davtime
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 09 Jan 2014

Re: Samhain 2014

Postby Sir Thurat » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:36 am

I'm not a part of the group running Samhain, but this is the other page I was able to find on Facebook concerning it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/308200952667460/

That will probably be your best bet for getting in contact with the event coordinators.
Realm of Carthage War Council Representative
Knight of Oldcastle
Realm Map Curator
Master Seneschal
Sir Thurat
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2006
Realm: Carthage
Unit: Clan of the Hydra

Return to Upcoming Events