BC, Canada

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

BC, Canada

Postby Thorbrandr » Mon May 08, 2006 9:54 pm

Ok, not exactly new, and not exactly declaring myself a realm either. I have been involved on and off for a few years now (I'm only 18 so I haven't actually made it out to any events as of yet) My buddies and I just * around with weapons, and make random weapons while we are at it and play around with them.
We aren't as fully into the garb, and seriousness of it, all a bit too busy for that aspect of it. Anyways, we don't have any serious schedules, or even a website, or name... like I said, we just do it for the fun of it. If anyone is interested in coming out to get a taste for it to see if they want to start their own realm, drop me a line on here. We might be coming down for an event this summer too actually, before I move away. Anyways, I am bad at typing things with a point and I am sure that the majority of this is irrelevant, but oh well...

Ok I'll stop now
Thorbrandr
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Od1n » Mon May 08, 2006 10:38 pm

You should send a private message to Ryker. He has a realm in BC, Canada.
Od1n
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 01 Jan 1921

Postby Thorbrandr » Mon May 08, 2006 10:55 pm

Ya, Ryker and I know each other. I didn't know he actually had a realm going up here still...
Thorbrandr
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Sgt. Kiff Skitterzz » Tue May 09, 2006 1:22 am

Militia Div III. It's got a good number of members.
Sgt. Kiff Skitterzz ...
Militia Div II
First Sergeant of the Pretties.
Sgt. Kiff Skitterzz
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Ryker » Thu May 11, 2006 7:14 pm

Thorbrandr wrote:Ya, Ryker and I know each other. I didn't know he actually had a realm going up here still...

Yes Matt....ya dumbass....I'm still here. Where the hell are you? We are having practice up in Blue Mountain Park, 975 King Albert Ave., Coquitlam every Sunday at noon.

http://www.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=975+King+Albert+Ave.,+Coquitlam,+bc&ll=49.25212,-122.866974&spn=0.026107,0.085831&om=1

Also, if you just want to swing stick out here, give me a jingle on the private mail.
Ryker, member of the Mighty Mountie Militia
Ryker
Brute
Brute

Realm: Mountie Militia
Unit: Div III

Return to New Members