a question about this forum

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

a question about this forum

Postby hoplite » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:05 pm

how come when I try to post in the rules question forum it says I need special access!?
hoplite
Barbarian
Barbarian

Unit: Dimma Ulfur

Postby Dragon of Fire » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:08 pm

because the rules question forum is for people who want answers from really experienced people, only a specific group can post, they know what theyre talking about, its not a general question, its getting specific answers from the top guys (and girls) around. so basically its so people dont post if they dont know what theyre talking about and such, also it keeps it less spammy and arguement free because people would argue over rules
half elf rogue

Just tell your father you couldn't avenge his death because you were too busy getting stoned. He'll understand. |N|I|N|J|A|S|My Anti-Drug
Dragon of Fire
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Faolan » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:09 pm

Ya see, that forum is reserved to people who have been in the game a long time and understand its most delicate and innermost workings; For those who know the rules like their cat waffles; those who are older and wiser and have more experience.

Basically so people who don't know what they're on about can't fudge up the rules.
Official Foamsmith of Khatovar
Faolan
Warrior
Warrior

Postby hoplite » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:22 am

thats fine I was just anwsering a question that a dumbass newb like me could anwser lol,but seriously I understand completly.
hoplite
Barbarian
Barbarian

Unit: Dimma Ulfur

Return to New Members