anyone in central illionis..peoria, pekin, manito area.....

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

anyone in central illionis..peoria, pekin, manito area.....

Postby apollyon » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:50 pm

i live in manito and we are starting a unit, i am not the main guy, but i was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to come i have been to wolfpack but i dont have the gas to travel there every sunday....so yea lookin for some people to fight post or message me if your intrested....
"when you get to heaven it won't matter what you looked like, but who you looked like." let it marinate you'll get it!!
apollyon
Toadie
Toadie

Postby debuenzo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:24 pm

my group fights in kankakee
were about 1 1/2 hours north or so
Brother of the Black Company
debuenzo
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 30 Aug 2003
Realm: Numenor
Unit: Black Company
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and shield

Postby apollyon » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:27 pm

i might just come up there once or twice just to see how other groups operate...but 1.5 hrs is a long ways for me....bloomington is a little closer then that and its too far...so i might end up coming up there but not anytime soon.....
"when you get to heaven it won't matter what you looked like, but who you looked like." let it marinate you'll get it!!
apollyon
Toadie
Toadie

Postby telanar » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:36 pm

I've got a group in Davenport, Iowa. When people show up for practice at least. Probably a bit too far for you.
telanar
Bandit
Bandit

Realm: Beornve
Unit: Children of Nidhogr
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Corin » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:40 pm

i don't know of any other fighters there, but we've a group in Farmer City (bout half way tween Bloomington and Champaign) that's only about an 1 away if you want to come some weekend.
Unleash the hounds of war,.......and tie a steak around your enemy's neck.
Corin
Recruit
Recruit

Postby apollyon » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:00 pm

im not sure where that is but i might mapquest it....maybe if i come down there a few times one of you guys can come up here.......
apollyon
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Arkin » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:51 pm

you should come to numenor there are a lot of people 30+. if you do want to come its in champaign on saturday from 9 to 2 at the japan house.
Arkin
Scout
Scout

Favorite Fighting Styles: SWORD and Board

Postby Elebrim » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:12 am

You could always just get industrious and start up a full-fledged realm and not a unit. It's always worth a try, and you can be more selfish about the way you go about things.

Or, you could go just to the Groups page on the main Belegarth.com site; use the map to find all the closest groups and pick one.
Templar Draconis Kestevara
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Unit: Templar Draconis Kestevara

Postby apollyon » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:47 am

well the main idea of me asking this is to get to know more people in this area who are intrested in it because we are going to start our own realm.....i just want some og's to either come here or us go there to get some tips and to powow some ideas....i have had several weapons checked by wolfpack people...so yea lol :armor1:
apollyon
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Corin » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:48 am

Farmer City's on I-74, just travel on down. And if you come here, we'd definately try to find the time to visit you guys at your field of battle.
Unleash the hounds of war,.......and tie a steak around your enemy's neck.
Corin
Recruit
Recruit

Postby apollyon » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:31 pm

hey where did you get that name wilder because if its your real name or more excatly you last name then you might be related to the leader of my group david wilder....anyways pm me some time to set up a a day when i and some pose members(lol) can come down there......
apollyon
Toadie
Toadie

Return to New Members