Nooby Realm

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Nooby Realm

Postby Dafyd Laivendil » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:09 pm

Hail and well met. I am both knew to the game and to the board. I hail from a new realm that we have begun here in Manito Illinois. The name of the the realm is Taura Arauca Sule'. Basic translation is "Mighty Rushing Wind". I'm not too sure how many realms began as a church outreach but we have started as such. Like the church, everyone is welcome and we love to see new faces. I believe Moxlovia (forgiveme if I have butchered the name) was also a church based realm. The reference to teh Holy Spirit is obvious in the name but there were other factors as well. Manito is a jump off point for tornado ally here in central Illinois thus the name suites our location well. Being a part of our church's fellowship there is always food (where two or three Pentecostals have gathered, there will be food). The wonderful ladies of the church provide for the feasting that follows our practises which of course leads to another mighty rushing wind that follows in about anf hour or so. :D
As a new realm, we will have a lot of questions and will glean what we can from the boards. The Book of War has been distributed to those that will read it and the rest take our word for it. Some are more interested and into the game than others as would be expected in any endeavour. I ahte to ramble but we pastors are great for that kind of thing. I'm looking forward to our first war. I'd like to say that I am getting tired of beating on the same people all of the time but it usually me getting beat on by the younger players. Oh well, death can be a great teacher as long as it's not forever. I welcome any advice on the organization and running of a realm and for anyone that is willing to come and check us out. It's a little tough to get some out on a regular basis and to get them to travel yet is a bit tougher but a little time and some one helping in building the game as a great time will help us out greatly.
If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly!
Dafyd Laivendil
Recruit
Recruit

Return to New Members