Fighter in Jacksonville/Wilmington, NC

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Fighter in Jacksonville/Wilmington, NC

Postby Whoislikeourgod » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm starting with an apology. I spent some time searching through the forums to see what luck other people that live near me have had in finding a nearby realm. But the posts that mention a realm in Wilmington (which I have already attempted to contact) were many months old.

So this is my attempt to figure out/flush out any realms or fighters near Jacksonville or Wilmington. I live in Jacksonville now, but am moving to Wilmington in two months.

I fought in Dag from 2004-2010 at which time I moved to NC. Since then I've been out of practice but I still have all of my gear and a few years worth of knowledge and ability. I'm not partial to dag necessarily, and if there are Belegarth fighters that are closer and more available, I'd be happy to fight with them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amras of Eryndor
Whoislikeourgod
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 10 Sep 2004
Favorite Fighting Styles: Long sword, small punch shield

Re: Fighter in Jacksonville/Wilmington, NC

Postby Outhro Youkker » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:22 pm

If you are willing to take a 5 hour drive up to Engelhard, NC, I got space for you to crash the night.
but i will be leaving in a few days out of state for 3 weeks and I will be back Feb 8th. Any time you want visit during the rest of the month of February, I will be available to fight.
"Gobo, what are you cooking?."
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
"Gobo know, me hate feet"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2007
Realm: Umbar
Favorite Fighting Styles: Ogre's Butter Knife

Return to New Members