New unit in the Michiana area, The Coldguard.

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

New unit in the Michiana area, The Coldguard.

Postby Armas » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, but I was not sure where to post it. I just wanted to let anyone in the area know that we are a new unit called The Coldguard and we are located in the Niles Mi/ Mishawaka In area. Practices are held every Sunday, and because we are very small time and location is subject to change in order to maximize attendance. We Have about eight people who show up to practices regularly, and potentially elleven people who may come to events with us but can't practice due to distance. We are obviously actively recruiting! Our facebook page as of right now is called Michiana Dagorhir, is how we handle all communication. We go by Michiana Dag because we have only been to Dag events so far, but we don't really have an official affiliation with any game yet. We just want to fight!
Armas
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 09 Apr 2011
Unit: Coldguard
Favorite Fighting Styles: Red, Spear

Re: New unit in the Michiana area, The Coldguard.

Postby Caleidah » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Welcome to the greatest game on Earth. You might want to include some contact info (at least an email address) in the first post there so people can get in touch with you without relying on Facebook.
Knight of Grond
Palatine of the Sons of Sylas
"But in life, the young king becomes a tyrant, and leads his people to war."
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Started Fighting: 03 Jan 2009
Realm: Grond
Unit: Sons of Sylas
Favorite Fighting Styles: Boot and Bottle

Return to New Members