Dur-Demarion unreachable...

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Dur-Demarion unreachable...

Postby PrisonPhish » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey. I'm new to Belegarth and I was looking into the realms in my area. The only one that I can find is Dur-Demarion (Nashville). On entering either of their websites, I have been unable to find a way to contact them (the links are broken) so I was wondering if Dur-Demarion was still active, and if they were still meeting same place and the same time as posted on their webpage...

Thanks,

Mitchell
In the New World, fighting continued, blood was spilled, and many lived and died - just as they had in the Old. Because War... War Never Changes.
PrisonPhish
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Dur-Demarion unreachable...

Postby RacheEbf » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Feel free to contact Nazgar aka Jonathan Kraft for info about the realm. His cell number is 615-668-0672.
"It was a Hell of a ride. Maybe you can pick me up on the flip side."
RacheEbf
Grunt
Grunt

Postby lord_sworn_phoenix_warrio » Sun May 13, 2012 11:21 am

He's back....
Well sorta, i been to thefilled twice and no one been there.. I found out tere was the event on the 6th. Are you guys still going out to the filled in west nashville?
Soar high with PHOENIX!
lord_sworn_phoenix_warrio
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 11- 0-1985

Postby Mefit the Merciless » Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 am

We had a slight lull in fighting but are back up in full swing ( no pun intended)...

We had 50+ in attendance this last weekend. If you have any questions or need help with anything please feel free to PM me and I will do anything I can to help out. I will not be out this weekend because of a trip to Illinois but hit me up any other weekend for loaners/pointers/hanging out.

Fighting is every Sunday at 12pm-exaustion at Elmington Park next to West End ave and 440.

Also, we are having a day even on Saturday June 30th that is promising to be a good time.....

COME TO INDEPENDENCE SLAY!!!!!
Squire to Sir Chance the Tall
Secretary of Dur Demarion
"Hey! You're talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again, I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron"
Viking Bastards: Combating Turdary since the 9th century
Mefit the Merciless
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 30 Mar 2002
Realm: Dur-De South
Unit: Brotherhood of the Falcon
Favorite Fighting Styles: whatever works

Return to New Members