Tennessee Realms?

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Tennessee Realms?

Postby Glare » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello! I'm a new girl from eastern TN looking into realm in this area (specifically around the Knoxville area). I have little fighing experience, but want to learn how to play. In searches on my own i've not discovered any, but I figured it was better to ask than give up.
Glare
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Tennessee Realms?

Postby Sir Thurat » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi, Glare, and welcome to Belegarth! Looking at the map and the realm list, it doesn't look like there are any established realms nearby (though the list/map is often out-of-date by a bit). Hopefully some other nearby fighters will chime in saying that there is something going on in your area, but if it turns out that there isn't, don't be discouraged! Starting a group of your own doesn't have to be anything more than just building/buying some basic equipment, grabbing a couple of friends, and hitting the park. There are tons of resources here, on the Geddon, and from the more informative peeps you'll find lurking the boards. If you have any questions about, well, just about anything, please post in the appropriate board.

I hope you get some positive responses, and best of luck! If you do decide to start up your own group, pop over to Alberta Belegarth's Resource Store, and download Cib's New Realm Starter Kit. It is, by no means, exhaustive, nor the only way of doing things, but it certainly gives you a head start.

Cheers,

-Thurat-
Realm of Carthage War Council Representative
Knight of Oldcastle
Realm Map Curator
Master Seneschal
Sir Thurat
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2006
Realm: Carthage
Unit: Clan of the Hydra

Re: Tennessee Realms?

Postby Arrakis » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 am

Glare wrote:Hello! I'm a new girl from eastern TN looking into realm in this area (specifically around the Knoxville area). I have little fighing experience, but want to learn how to play. In searches on my own i've not discovered any, but I figured it was better to ask than give up.

Hi and welcome to the sport!

The oldest and biggest Tennessee realm is in Nashville (Dur Demarion); Knoxville and I think Gatlinburg have seen recent attempts at starting up fighting groups. search the boards for the word Tennessee and maybe eastern or Knoxville or Chattanooga or Gatlinburg. I'd do it myself, but I'm posting from a phone right now.

Good luck!
Arrakis
Warning: Knows Math

Started Fighting: 17 Jun 2007
Realm: Crystal Groves
Unit: Omega
Favorite Fighting Styles: No gimmicks.
Pronouns: He/Him

Return to New Members