Looking for a place to fight.

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Looking for a place to fight.

Postby Zithkor » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 am

About me, i have fought a couple times(maybe 5) with the group Tir Asleen in Ames, Iowa. I made weapons and a shield at a weapon making session but I never committed to actively attending. I have decided that i want to get into it and attend practices on a regular basis but I will be moving to Iowa City in a few months and am not sure what is closest to there. I have checked the map and looked at websites and im not sure which groups are active as most of their websites have their most recent posts in mid 2012. If anyone knows of active groups in eastern Iowa near Iowa City or someone I can get in touch with to find out, I would really appreciate it.
“You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?”
Zithkor
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 08 Sep 2009

Re: Looking for a place to fight.

Postby Sir Thurat » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:54 am

Hey, welcome to the boards. It looks like the nearest realm to you is in Davenport. I'm not certain of the status of any of those realms, but hopefully someone from the area will chime in here. You can also contact Derian. I know he fought out of Nan Belegorn for a good while (or at least I think that's him I'm thinking of), so he may know about fighting going on in the state.

Best of luck,

Thurat
Realm of Carthage War Council Representative
Knight of Oldcastle
Realm Map Curator
Master Seneschal
Sir Thurat
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2006
Realm: Carthage
Unit: Clan of the Hydra