new realm coming soon (va)

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

new realm coming soon (va)

Postby lord_sworn_phoenix_warrio » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 pm

I have been in the Bristol va/ Tn area for a few months, haven't found any thing around here. I am seeking of starting my own, for any one around the area of Bristol that is interested contact me through email on here.
Soar high with PHOENIX!
lord_sworn_phoenix_warrio
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 11- 0-1985

Re: new realm coming soon (va)

Postby Sir Thurat » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Hey, just noticed that your post didn't have any replies. Since you are planning on starting your own realm, here a few steps I would recommend taking to help get you going:

• 1) Read the rules. And then read them again.
  • 2) Go check out the Resource Store. It has flyers, pamphlets, and many other recruitment and promotion tools.
  • 3) Download the New Realm Start Kit. This isn't an all-exhaustive kit that will tell you how to run your realm, and how to handle every situation that you will encounter, but it is a great launching pad from which to start. In fact, read through this before you go and wrangle up those new members. Setting up a leadership and government isn't pivotal to starting your realm, and may over complicate things at first, but it's something that you should keep in mind as you go.
  • 4) Ask questions. If something doesn't make sense to you, or you are confused about something, post your question on the boards, or contact the folks in the realm near you. Often, someone else has had the same question, and an answer already exists, so don't forget to try out the search feature too.

I hope this helps you out a bit. Please be sure to post again if you have questions, or need help with anything!

-Thurat-
Realm of Carthage War Council Representative
Knight of Oldcastle
Realm Map Curator
Master Seneschal
Sir Thurat
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2006
Realm: Carthage
Unit: Clan of the Hydra

Return to New Members