Not new, but new here

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Not new, but new here

Postby Thorgrimmr » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi. I'm Thorgrimmr, and some of you may have already fought me (And watched me drink WAY too much).

I'm in Bloodpool, in Indiana, and I fight with The Union (a unit who, in the last couple of years, has exploded in size). I'm competent enough with a sword and a board to not collapse the line, and I've got a little extra reach with a spear, which makes me seem a little better than I am with it.

I make things. Garb, weapons, sometimes trinkets, but mostly garb. I try to sell at sane prices, partway because I want our newer fighters to be able to look good, and partway because I only charge what feels honest to me. I love to fight, prefer my sticks a bit heavier, and I like my shields with a core.

Chances are, you'll kill me sometime in your time fighting; I live on the great Dag/Bel border that is the midwest, so if I can be at an event, I usually am.
Thorgrimmr
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 12 Aug 2011
Realm: Bloodpool
Unit: The Union
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, Spear

Re: Not new, but new here

Postby Caleidah » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome! I know that I've swung stick at you Bloodpool guys a few times and have stumbled through your camp at least once. Enjoy your stay on the boards.
Knight of Grond
Palatine of the Sons of Sylas
"But in life, the young king becomes a tyrant, and leads his people to war."
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Started Fighting: 03 Jan 2009
Realm: Grond
Unit: Sons of Sylas
Favorite Fighting Styles: Boot and Bottle

Return to New Members