New Guy!!

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

New Guy!!

Postby kyle voss » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:40 am

New Guy from Arkansas, with a small group trying to get started and decided joining the forums would be a great start to get out into the community and get some help here and there!
kyle voss
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 17 Dec 2013
Favorite Fighting Styles: Shield and Sword/Axe/Mace

Re: New Guy!!

Postby Sir Thurat » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Hey, man, welcome to the boards. What realm are you out of in Arkansas? Are you guys brand new? Either way, if you're looking for help with running a realm then you've come to the right place! Someone around here will have an answer to just about any question you may have. If you're just looking for general guidance, you can pop over to the Geddon, which is the Belegarth wiki. There are tons of articles there on everything from how to build weapons, to running field battles, to example by-laws and constitutions for new or expanding realms. I can't link it right now, but if you look through some of my older posts in here you'll find links to Cib's Resource Store and his New Realm Starter Kit, both of which are great resources, and are free. Anyway, if you have any specific questions please fire away. Otherwise, welcome to Belegarth!

Cheers,

Thurat
Realm of Carthage War Council Representative
Knight of Oldcastle
Realm Map Curator
Master Seneschal
Sir Thurat
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2006
Realm: Carthage
Unit: Clan of the Hydra

Re: New Guy!!

Postby kyle voss » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:30 pm

We don't have a Realm here yet, we are a new group 8 people strong on a good day, normally just 5-6 of us at a given time. Thanks for the help and advice, i'll run through your older posts and look around!
kyle voss
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 17 Dec 2013
Favorite Fighting Styles: Shield and Sword/Axe/Mace

Return to New Members