New Member here! Looking forward to adopting new hobby.

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

New Member here! Looking forward to adopting new hobby.

Postby Asmund Darrow » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:07 am

Hello! I have chosen to go by the name Asmund Darrow here in Belegarth. I'm new to to the whole foam combat society, at-least as far as the competitive standards of Belegarth go. I've joined up with the long-standing realm of Arnor!

I've always wanted to do something like this, and it occurred to me the other day that I actually could. So I showed up to my first practice over the last weekend, and had a lot of fun. Hoping to establish myself more and more in the community here! Huge lover of medieval life and roleplay, and this place seems like the perfect home for me!

Anyways, if anybody wants to know a bit more about me. I'm a punker/metalhead, D&D geek, roleplayer, and history lover. My fighting style is somewhere in-between a flopping fish and Monty python's black knight. I enjoy 2Handed medium sized swords. (Not the big polearms, but blades I use both hands for). I joined Belegarth to get me out of the house, to get exercise, and meet new people.

Anyways, thanks for having me in this everybody! Looking forward to clashing swords with each and everyone of you!!!!! :frog:
Asmund Darrow
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2016
Realm: Arnor
Unit: -------
Favorite Fighting Styles: 2-Hand medium sized swords

Re: New Member here! Looking forward to adopting new hobby.

Postby Brutus » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:26 am

Greetings from just across the Mississippi in Riverbend (Alton)!
Brutus
Only .3% Short Of Perfect
Only .3% Short Of Perfect

Started Fighting: 0- 8-1999
Realm: Riverbend
Unit: Henneth-Annun

Re: New Member here! Looking forward to adopting new hobby.

Postby Kaladin » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The search function is a great tool for this site as well. You're in a good spot for fighting, don't be afraid to travel if you can.
Kaladin
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2006
Realm: Knightfall
Favorite Fighting Styles: S&B, Min Red, Glaive

Return to New Members