New Realm In Illinois!!

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

New Realm In Illinois!!

Postby DrekiTheRed » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Hello I'm the leader of an in progress viking realm in northern Illinois. We are looking for anyone who needs a realm to fight with and I'm personally looking for advice to motivate my realm members to build weapons and garb. We have a leadership system, a merit system and a recruit system established. I've been working on this project for almost a year now but out of 15 full time members three have a weapon and one has garb. :post:
DrekiTheRed
Recruit
Recruit

Realm: Fenrirs Wrath
Unit: Leader
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board

Re: New Realm In Illinois!!

Postby Galya » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:17 pm

Greetings! Where in Illinois are you located?

Edit: If you need additional advice on how to start up, please see this helpful guide: https://goo.gl/E7vfQQ
Galya Grikhunter, former Belegarth Secretary, Horde Commander, and War Council representative.
Still an admin though, because people trust me or something. ;)
Blood Valley HoRdE: Massacring the Midwest since 2004
She/Her/Hers

Forkbeard wrote:So, you can't decide if that is Galya or Par? I have to admit, I mistake Par for an old woman regularly. But Galya is a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd never mistake her for him.
Galya
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 13 Sep 2006
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: dah HoRdE
Favorite Fighting Styles: Board and Bat
Pronouns: She/Her

Postby DrekiTheRed » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:28 pm

Rochelle Illinois
DrekiTheRed
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Sir Thurat » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:15 am

Hey Dreki! If you can fill out the Realm Information Survey for me, that'd help me out a lot. Once you've done that I can get you up on the realm map that's hosted on Belegarth.com. If you have any questions that the BSK doesn't answer, please don't hesitate to ask!
Realm of Carthage War Council Representative
Knight of Oldcastle
Realm Map Curator
Master Seneschal
Sir Thurat
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2006
Realm: Carthage
Unit: Clan of the Hydra

Postby DrekiTheRed » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:02 am

Ok I looked at that survey it looks like we are missing a realm constitution so we will have to complete that first and are you a BMCS officer by chance if not could you direct me on how to contact one? Much appreciated
DrekiTheRed
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Galya » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:50 am

DrekiTheRed wrote:Are you a BMCS officer by chance? If not could you direct me on how to contact one? Much appreciated.

Funny you should ask that. Thurat is currently up for Vice President, but the voting is still open for VP and some of the other positions. If you need to contact one of the officers, I would suggest emailing them individually at the respective officer email address, i.e. the Secretary's email is always secretary@belegarth.com. For some reason, I'm blanking on the generic one for all the officers, but that should work just as well.

In addition, the closest realm to you would be Minas Ithil in Dekalb. I would suggest you get on their Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NIUMCS/?ref=share and see if they can help you out with weapons building, etc. I know they used to have indoor winter practices too, but I'm not in that area anymore so I'm not positive.
Galya Grikhunter, former Belegarth Secretary, Horde Commander, and War Council representative.
Still an admin though, because people trust me or something. ;)
Blood Valley HoRdE: Massacring the Midwest since 2004
She/Her/Hers

Forkbeard wrote:So, you can't decide if that is Galya or Par? I have to admit, I mistake Par for an old woman regularly. But Galya is a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd never mistake her for him.
Galya
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 13 Sep 2006
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: dah HoRdE
Favorite Fighting Styles: Board and Bat
Pronouns: She/Her

Return to New Members