No votes
maybe hp for players dmg for weapons and ap for armor is fun
No votes
no hp for players dmg for weapons and ap 4 armor is not fun
No votes

Total votes : 0

looking for combatants in aurora co to join

Postby Scormxon » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi my name is Joseph and i am looking for an adult group of battle combatants i wish to join or form a realm or kingdom in aurora Colorado how ever i don't battle with non adults if anyone is interested in letting me join there group or wants to help me form a group please pm me or just in case i don't check this site for 8 years like i did the last time i put up an add like this any interested can email me at skcornmnexion@gmail.com or text me with your name and number at 7206923358 but i must worn you i don't answer numbers i don't know
Skcornmnexion
Scormxon
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 08 May 2007
Realm: none
Unit: none
Favorite Fighting Styles: all style fighting

Re: looking for combatants in aurora co to join

Postby Sir Thurat » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:37 am

Hey Scor! There isn't presently a group in Aurora. The nearest to there would be the Golden, CO group, who's information is as follows:

Name: Mines of Moria
Year Founded: 2011
Social media: http://www.fb.com/groups/1479494722262257

If you'd be more interested in starting a realm, I highly recommend visiting Mines first and talking with their leadership. This will give you an inroad to the local boffer community, which can be absolutely invaluable in starting a realm. They may have loaner gear to lend, they can visit your practices or help with demos to attract new members, and they can lend experience in navigating bureaucratic challenges of realm management. They may also be aware of groups from other organizations such as Amtgard or Dagorhir, which may be in the area. Those groups can also be invaluable in starting a group, as cross-game groups tend to support each other mutually in most areas.

You can also find all of the information you need on starting and running a realm, building equipment, making garb, and much more, in the Belegarth Starter Kit.

Hope that helps!
Realm of Carthage War Council Representative
Knight of Oldcastle
Realm Map Curator
Master Seneschal
Sir Thurat
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2006
Realm: Carthage
Unit: Clan of the Hydra

Return to New Members