Teachers: Volunteer

Discussion on marshalling

Moderators: Brutus, Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Teachers: Volunteer

Postby Sir Cairbre » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:37 am

Ohio Belegarth is implementing some pretty seriouse technology to produce a Marshal's written examination. Now that the technology is in place we need to form a dedicated team of Teachers

Many Belegarthian's have volunteered to help us with this task in the past. I am asking for your support in this now.

We have created a linked interface with our website * OhioBelegarth.com with a teaching utility. Users of Ohiobelegarth.com will be able to take examinations and courses as well as be teachers who build courses or revise courses. We have the abylity to create an integrated course content, setup, quizes, and examinations. We will be able to track users who have passed tests as well as list test results to all of Belegarth with this system.

We would like to sort of put together an initial basic course that we can revise and bulk up as we have time to create it. If you would like to help, please post your willingness to help out. The course creation will happen online account on Ohio Belegarth's website. And please post here your willingness to help.

I would love to see many of you help out with all of this, as well as see this project succeed. Don't get overly excited, the technology is now available to us, this does not mean that the bulk of the work for the project is done.
-Sir Cairbre Madøg
Sir Cairbre
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 01 Aug 1997
Realm: FightColumbus
Unit: Uruk-hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: Round Shield and Short Sword.

Postby Tzigana » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:25 am

Let me know what I can do to help, especially if I can do a lot of it from home on the computer. I will do what I can either way.

Meredith :P
aka Sir Tzigana
Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.
Tzigana
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Sir Cairbre » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:41 am

If you have a lot of time on the computer, then I would say the marshall's examination and guide is where we need the most "online" help right now. Simply put we are building an online test, while just a hoop to jump through it will get us closer to building an actual system of official marshal training and certification.

To get set up you will need to register at http://www.OhioBelegarth.com Once you are logged in there is a "training course" area, goto into it and register as a student for the 'UnOfficial Marshal Examination' course once your a student I'll set you up as a 'teacher' so you can started editing the exam.

There is a set of forums for teacher to talk about the topics and what they are doing. You'll see right now I am just building a question based off each rule, the exam then scrambles the questions on the exam.
-Sir Cairbre Madøg
Sir Cairbre
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Sir Cairbre » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:51 am

I made the Cource visible to the guest account...

http://www.ohiobelegarth.com/classroom/ ... w.php?id=2

you can login as "guest" and see it.

You have to have a real account to take the test.
-Sir Cairbre Madøg
Sir Cairbre
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Spriggot » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:39 pm

I'm willing to help where i can.
Knight of the Highlands of Chaos
and a Gelf, which is chaos by definition.
Spriggot
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 04 Jun 1984
Realm: Wastonia
Unit: Gelf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Co-Master of the **** toss.

Postby Davit » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:40 pm

I will deffinatly take a look, as I am always looking for new ways to help all of our new realms and such at least get a better start in hearlding and the rules. Any specific type of feedback you are looking for at the moment?

P.S. Site looks good, can't wait till i get home to check my real email and start checking the accual test's etc.
House Hellhammer
Defender of the Stein
The Psycho with the Flail
Knight of Wolfpack
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."- Confucius
Davit
Double Post Eradicator

Postby bo1 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:55 pm

how is this comming???
Sir Beauregaurd Brutus Elevo
Knight of Rhun
High Commander of
Clan of the Hydra
That's Mr. Implacable to you.
If you disagree disrespectfully, the boards are a much better read.
Dane
bo1
The Nightbringer

Favorite Fighting Styles: whatever peter the quick is doing just like everyone else

Return to Marshalling/Heralding