(DW) In the Shadow Mountain

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Versago Hayashida » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:18 pm

"Yeah I am itching for a fight. My zangetsu hasn't been used in a long time." Ichigo finally walks up to the group. "Wait do you need some protecting? Kinda bunch of rag tag kinda group aren't you?" Ichigo laughs a little. "Yeah I can handle some fighting. So what happened to the rest of your group?"
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Started Fighting: 07 Sep 2005
Realm: Ered Duath
Unit: Kittens of Battle
Favorite Fighting Styles: Club and Punch Shield, Red sword

Postby Marcadus » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:40 pm

* Marcadus looks over at grease at the mention of more dark elves *

" More huh? Well I could use a fresh drink. "

* Turning to the man who just arrived *

" We don't really need protecting, but an extra blade is always handy. "

* Marcadus streaches out his arms then rakes his hands over the wall leaving long scratch marks and giving off a squeel *

" Well at least my claws are still sharp. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Spreading the love of hate to the world, one person at a time
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:59 am

"Well it suits me." Ichigo grabs his zangetsu. "So when are those Dark-elves coming?"
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Grease » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:45 pm

"I'm not waiting for them!" Grease roared with anger and charged into the darkness. After running ten feet he was slammed back to the group by something huge. A cave troll lumbered into view with a massive spiked club. It was led by chain by a dark-elf. The dark-elf smirked at Grease. "Foolish mortal. You can't defeat our troll champion." The trolls bellow was deafening in the caves. Grease writhed on the ground holding his ears in pain as blood oozed out between his fingers.
My sword sings the sad song of the Barbarian.
"There is no fair or unfair, there is only tactics."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Versago Hayashida » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:27 am

"Well now this is going to be fun." Ichigo starts to swing his zangetsu (zanbato sized sword think sanosuke from kenshin. or look at grease's picture. lol) "Lets get this show on the road!"
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Andrek » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:06 pm

Andrek mumbles into the darkness. He is still unconsious. The dark elf sends the Cave Troll to obtain Andrek.

An arrow shot from nowhere grazes Marcadus' cheek, everyone who looks at the origin of the arrow sees no less than 20 warriors. Marcadus having been here before knows that for ever one that shows himself that another three or more are in hiding.
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 5- 0-1994
Unit: Silver Dragons

Postby Squire Horati » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:13 pm

*Poof*"What the hell? Where is everyone? I thought I told them to stay here."

*Telepathic link with Andrek*"Hey where the hell are you guys?"
"I can't protect you without holding a sword. I can't embrace you while holding a sword."-Ichigo
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Marcadus » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:11 am

* A small stream of black blood runs down Marcadus's cheek from where the arrow grazed him, he stands there staring at the troll and watching the men behind it nocking more arrows *

" You guys get the troll, I'll distract the others. "

* Marcadus Bolts towards the troll and dives forward to roll between it's legs the troll swinging it's club connects to the back of his legs while still mid-air sending Marcadus spinning along the ground then slamming into the cave wall, now gasping for breath with his leg twisted in a way it was never ment to be and bleeding from one of the spikes on the club, lays against the cave wall behind the troll faceing the men behind it now, grabbing his leg and swearing in a few differant languages his forces it back into place and watches the men draw thier swords waiting for the first one to get within reach of his claws *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:39 am

Ichigo walks towards the cave troll. "alright there lets get going." ichigo smiles and then swings his sword cutting the trolls leg. "oh that was ummm..... easy?" The troll swings his club at ichigo. he dodges and swings at the toll agian. This time his sword hits the top of the cave and gets stuck. "oh #$%^!" Ichigo looks at his sword and at the troll. "this is bad. Very very bad." The troll attacks again missing ichigo by inches. but the impact makes ichigo stumble back a couple feet. "i need my sword back."
Ichigo runs over to his sword and tries to pull it out but is shot in the arm with an arrow. "son of a %^*%#." ichigo gets the sword out of the cave roof and then runs back to the group. "well this is uncomfortable." ichigo tries to pull the arrow out but is unable to. "hey can some one help me with this. its not coming out. its a strange arrow."
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Grease » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:53 pm

Everything is dull and muffled to Grease. He see's the trolls club coming down and rolls out of the way. He watches as Marcadus gets swatted out of the air and Ichigo get his sword stuck and is shot by an arrow. "Not again, not again...NOT AGAIN!" Grease roars out. "This will not be Mac Anu again!" Grease yelled out. With axe raised he charged the troll again. The creature was amazingly still alive though it was pouring black blood out of its legs. The troll brought its club down at Grease but he dodged out of the way and jumped straight at its head. "FOR OIL!" Grease yelled out as he split the creatures head in half. 2 out of the six arrows that were shot at him hit his right leg and arm. He stumbled over and helped Ichigo pull out his sword from the roof. "Next time, try a smaller weapon." Grease said to Ichigo.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Versago Hayashida » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:53 pm

"I am unsure of how to change my sword size." ichigo laughs a bit. "i am new to this shinigami (soul reaper) thing. it is said that the size of a sword is determined by the spirit energy of the shinigami." ichigo shrugs "so yeah i have no idea how to change its shape."
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Marcadus » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:44 pm

* As the first man steps within reach Marcadus kicks his legs out from under him and grabs his head as he falls to the ground pulling him in close, holding him in place Marcadus bites into the mans neck draining his life from him while he struggles and screams, after a minute he goes limp and the blood has stopped flowing from Marcadus's leg, using the cave wall for support marcadus stands up eyes gleeming a bright red staring at the men now a little hesitent to move forward, grabbing the sword off the body in front of him Marcadus throws it back towards Ichigo *

" It's not much, but at least it's smaller. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:15 pm

"thanks." ichigo puts his zangetsu into its sheath. "for now i have to use this." ichigo shrugs "i need to learn how to control my spirit energy!"
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Andrek » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:55 am

Horati gets no response, but he hears the clash of weapons and battle deeper int he cave.
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Marcadus » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:17 am

* As the warriors quickly regin thier composure after seeing one of thier own drained of blood, the archers in back once again nock arrows and the warriors draw the shields from ther backs, Marcadus stands watching them his stand wavering almost as if to drunk to stand or about to collapse, as he sways under the weight of gravity his face turns into view of the group behind him, his eyes glowing a dark red in the darkness mouth open slightly showing off large fangs, and blood covering most of the front of his chest and face, he smiles back at them *

" Magis cruor. "

* Swaying towards the men in front of him and letting his arms open as he falls as the men charge in Marcadus catches himself almost halfway down pushing forward into the oncoming men his claws slashing through the air ripping appart a shield blood coming from the broken arm behind it, Marcadus continues through the men in front of him slashing at anything that move and somethings that didn't ripping apart men and cave wall alike in the process taking hit after hit from the swords and arrows around him his blood mixing with the blood of the men around him on the floor, after the first minute or so only 2 men were dead but almost 10 were injured *

OOC: if anyone actually wants to know what I'm saying it's latin, check out the weblink on my name for a translation
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Bacchaus » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:19 pm

OOC: i would like to get into the story, how would i go about doing that?
Bacchaus
Defender of Helms Deep
Ranger of the West
God of Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll
(whine and fertility)
Bacchaus
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Marcadus » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:33 am

OOC: mysteriously find yourself in a cave, we pretty much work around whatever
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Andrek » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:49 am

Another arrow flies at Marcadus, it was aimed for his right arm. It missed, but Marcadus could smell the cloves of that wretched garlic. Another three arrows all aimed for his abdomen are covered with the stench as well. A shield man rushes Marcadus with a flask of clear liquid. Marcadus knew what they were trying to do. This time he knew he was in over his head, the next question was if Andrek was worth it?
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:54 pm

Noticing that Marcadus is being attacked out of instinct or pure stupidity ichigo throws his "new" sword at the guy runing at marcudus. It hits the guy between some ribs, the guy drops and seems as though he is dead. "hehe" ichigo scratches his head. "ummm sorry about that one. i get carried away sometimes. oh btw how much longer are we going to be in this cave? for that matter what are we doing? nvm i have no idea anymore. I am just here looking for some hollows that have been terrorizing the local citizens."
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Bacchaus » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:36 pm

A spear flys in, hitting the wall right in front of marcadus. All three arrows stick into the spear, stoping them out right. A man walks out from the shadows. He is about 6' 200 pounds with dark hair. He seams to have on full leather breastplate, as well as scale mail armor. there are horses inlaid all over his garb.
"It seams that you could use a little help with your presnt situation." He reaches behind his left sholder and pulls out a short horse bow, and nocks an arrow.
"So, who do i shoot first?"
Bacchaus
Defender of Helms Deep
Ranger of the West
(whine and fertility)
Bacchaus
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Versago Hayashida » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:43 am

Ichigo points at marcudus. "hehe him." Ichigo laughs a bit and then says. "why dont you shoot the people who are attacking us? Not really time for questions. oh i know shoot the guy on the ground with the sword in him. make sure he is dead."
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Andrek » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:29 pm

The troll, not being dead (somone tell me if I missed that, but I did not see it), swings its club at Ichigo. As well it grabs Andrek by his leg and starts to walk into the group of Drow, deep into the darkness.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Marcadus » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:14 pm

OOC: troll's not dead but it is missing a leg, Sorry to hold everyone up I'm going to take off for a while RL getting busy.

* Looking at the Drow surrounding him and watching as Andrek get carried away, Marcadus Grabs the nearest man in front of him by the neck and using him as a shield starts to chant, after a few seconds the ground under both of them bursts into flame and both men completely engulfed by them, as the flames die down as fast as they appeared only the chared corpse of the drow is left laying on the cave floor *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

I'm.....BACK!

Postby Rat Shattered Fist » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:27 pm

OOC: Hey Guys it's me, just let me know when it is a good time to jump in. Yes I know it has been a year, so PLEASE * in my eye if I am rusty CAUSE I KNOW THAT I SHOULD JUMP IN NOW.

Edited by Andrek for clarity.
Name: Shattered Fist
Race: Ratling
I am the rat! <:3__)=------
Rat Shattered Fist
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 07 Jun 2003
Realm: Oasis
Favorite Fighting Styles: Hand Axes, Florintine, Sword and Board.

Postby Grease » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:46 pm

Three arrows slam into Grease, two in the shoulder and one in the forearm makeing his left arm practically useless. He dropped his axe and snapped the shafts that were sticking out of him. "This is getting out of hand." Grease's hand started glowing brown. "DOR-RYU-SEN!"(OOC:yeah I'm a Kenshin nut) Grease slammed his right hand into the cave floor. The ground under and around the elves and the troll exploded with rock shards flying into the bodies of the elves killing some but causeing mass confusion.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Maciah » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:32 pm

Hearing a loud slam Makito runs through the cave looking for it's source. The sounds of a battle nearby.

Lunging from behind the wounded and confused drow ranks, Makito (a 12ft lion-like creature) crushes those that lay bleeding on the floor. Chunks of cave wall tear free from Grease's attack and thud harmlessly nearby. He grabs a drows head with his massive paws and breaks its neck. "Peace be with you o' damned on."
Leo'vem De Griever
Maciah
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Versago Hayashida » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:56 am

ichigo gets shot in the chest with an arrow. "* this is bad." ichigo grabs his zangetsu and swings straight down using most of his energy. his sword hits the top of the cave and cuts clean through it. As the sword hits the ground it forces his spirit energy out of ichigo making a wind slash type thing. it kills about 10 drows and then ichigo smiles and passes out, the arrow still in his chest.
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby debuenzo » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:48 pm

ooc: i think the troll is dead...grease cleaved it's head in two

debuenzo saunters up, clothed in a mirror-finished, shimmering crimson cloak which seems to be enchanted

He draws his sword, his white knuckles showing his rage

"Am i too late to start ki...."

He is instantly hit through the eye with a dark elven arrow.
His sword clanks against the cave floor.
He falls to his knees then onto his chest.
The dark elf squeals w/ satanic delight...
Brother of the Black Company
debuenzo
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 30 Aug 2003
Realm: Numenor
Unit: Black Company
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and shield

Postby Maciah » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:09 pm

Seeing Debuenzo go down Makito lunges at the dark elf that let loose the arrow. Three arrows pierce his side as he comes down on the fool and tears the creatures arm of with his jaws.
Leo'vem De Griever
Maciah
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Bacchaus » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:28 pm

Bacchaus lundges twards the wall. First he shoots a elf, that is running twards him. He then swings his bow over his shoulder and grabs for his spear. An elven arrow goes through his hand and pins it to the wall. Three more arrows fly at him. Roling his back, all three stick into his shield. He pulls his hand free. Drawing his sword and pulling his shield around ready to fight.
Bacchaus
Defender of Helms Deep
Ranger of the West
(whine and fertility)
Bacchaus
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Andrek » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:24 am

OOC: To keep the story going it was only a flesh wound (sorry guys I did not read that, and we need to keep this moving).

The troll kept walking down the hall dragging Andrek behind him. This troll healed unusually quick, even for a troll. The Dark Elves had doubled in number, they wanted Andrek for some reason. This was going to be a battle with heavy losses if Andrek was to be retrieved.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:30 pm

ooc: yeah i am out for a while unless someone can help me? i am lying on the ground with an arrow in my chest. help would be nice.

bic:
Ichigo still unconcious of everything happening around him lies on the gound bleeding from his wound.
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Switchblade » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:25 pm

A small shadow detached itself from the cave wall and kneeled silently next to Ichigo's body. A pale hand appeared from under the dark cloak and deftly pulled the arrow from his chest, then with a hurried twist of fingers the wound closed. "Get up, more will be here soon!" The shadow hissed in his ear, quickly standing with a whirl of cloak.
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Versago Hayashida » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:32 pm

*ichigo blinks a little regaining his site* What the heck happened? *ichigo looks up at the dark figure* what the heck??? *ichigo in a panic starts scooting backwards* Who the heck are you?
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Switchblade » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:41 pm

"There's no time for that. Hurry, I hear them coming!" It hissed again, looking at Ichigo with large, dark eyes shining out from a pale face. Suddenly she stops moving and * her head to one side, listening. Moving silently, she slide along the cave wall to the opening and drew out a dagger. The blade shone dully in the weak light of the cave and the tip glistened with a dark fluid. She waited only a moment before throwing her arm out in a slashing motion....and a dark elf dropped dead at her feet, blood dripping onto the cave floor. "Where are your comrades? We must stick close together!"
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Versago Hayashida » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:45 pm

"They are a little further down the cave. We must get to andrek and save him from the cave troll." ichigo grabs his sword swinging it over his shoulder. "you coming?" ichigo motions toward the direction andrek and the others are.
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Switchblade » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:04 pm

She nods curtly and follows him towards the others, constantly alert for other elves. Her cloak shrouded her in shadows but her skin was so pale it was almost luminous in the darkness.
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Maciah » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:46 pm

Makito seeing Ichigo and the female head after the troll decides to follow, his claws peircing any flesh underpaw.
Leo'vem De Griever
Maciah
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Versago Hayashida » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:44 pm

Ichigo continues to run. "There he is." Ichigo barely sees the troll dragging andrek when he is attacked by several drows. Ichigo swings his sword killing one of the drows, as he kills one he is struck in the left arm by another one. "DAMNIT!!!" Ichigo starts to swing his sword wildly. "come here you sonofa......"
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Switchblade » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:31 pm

She raises her eyebrows and sidesteps out of Ichigo's way, calmly drawing another poisen-tipped dagger and thrusting it over her shoulder into the drow behind her. She deftly wipes the blade off on her pant leg before throwing it into another enemy's neck. The last of the drows now lay on the cave floor slowly bleeding to death. She catchs the handle of Ichigo's wildly swinging sword and halts him. "It is over, we must catch up with the others."
Blood trickled down the side of her face where a drow had attacked her. She pressed a hand to the wound to stop the bleeding.
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Andrek » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:42 am

The troll moved quickly, it headed many more drow sentries. It's goal was almost complete. To bring the surface shadow back alive.

It walked into open gates, thick steel hewn by the dwarves. It had entered the Shadow Nation's front doors. He tossed Andrek into the middle of the massive hall. The fountain flowed with poison.

A dark elf adorned for their many won battles approached Andrek, "Welcome home surface *. It has been too long Malla Sargtlin." A wry grin crossed his lips. "Be sure none of his comrades are harmed. Greet them as warmly as you would any of our kin. They are to all be treated as Valuk Rilyn Zeldrig. Valsharess Yvalee Kenxunath will deal with them once she has spoken with this one." He nicks Andrek on the back of his neck, just enough to make him bleed.

Two sentries take him into a well guarded gate. "Security is tight Zer, rodent problems?" Is what it sounded like Andrek said before he was slapped by a guard and taken behind the second set of gates.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Marcadus » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:09 am

* A small flame appears on the floor of the cave and almost as soon as it appears a clawed hand is almost forced up through the floor, digging the claws into the ground the rest of the arm becomes visible almost struggling to pull itself from the flame, soon the rest of the torso is in sight an arrow through the left arm and several in the back and two in the right leg, the blood stained body finally heaving inself face down onto the cave floor, smoking and looking slightly singed with only a bow strapped across the back, now no longer moving as the flames die out once more *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:15 pm

Ichigo begins to run agian. "thanks for the help...." ichigo stops for a minute. " ummm whats your name?" ichigo scratches his head" i dont think i caught it."
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Switchblade » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:27 pm

"My name? Hm. I do not trust many people with that kind of information. What reasons do I have to trust you?" She asks, stopping beside Ichigo. She glances ahead and spots several huge figures fighting. "Who are they?" She hisses firecly, sliding back into the shadows so quickly she seemd to vanish out of thin air. "Get out of sight, you fool! You are in no condition to fight!
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Versago Hayashida » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:30 pm

"No condition to fight? I have been in worse situations than this. I will be fine." Ichigo grabs his sword with his right arm. "Yeah come on lets go we don't have time to waste." Ichigo starts to run at the guys.
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Maciah » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:21 pm

Makito rushes past the dark woman nearly catching up to Ichigo, blood lust in his eyes, his fur changes from midnight to a snowy white. The dwarven doorway only a few yards away. The troll stands in front of the doorway barring intrance. "You guys ready!" he yells forward to Ichigo and back to the straglers behind him.
Leo'vem De Griever
Maciah
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Versago Hayashida » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:28 pm

"HELL YEAH I AM ALWYAS READY!!!" Ichigo runs to the gate. "come on guys we are running out of time." Ichigo Starts to attack the guys that are guarding the gate.
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Postby Maciah » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:31 pm

Leaping forward, up and over Ichigo and a few drow, Maciah lands apon the trolls chest ripping chunks of flesh with his razor claws. Struggling furiously the troll grips at Maciah only to find that a few fingers have been completely hewn off.
Leo'vem De Griever
Maciah
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Switchblade » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:49 pm

The girl runs forward, poison tipped knives in both hands, and starts stabbing the drows nearest to her. Two fall heavily to the ground, bleeding severly. She spins around on her heel, looking for Ichigo. She sends her third knige flying over his head and into the drow running up behind him, then retrieves her first two knives before running over and grabbing the third one.
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Maciah » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:19 pm

Maciah stands face to face with the troll, both of similar height. The troll, shakily keeping steady, it's chest covered in gapping bloody holes. Drow run frantically around everyone for a peice of action. Leaving the troll to regenerate Maciah starts slashing limbs from one drow after another, keeping Ichigo and the woman in sight, while at the same time pushing his way through the doorway into the massive hall.
Leo'vem De Griever
Maciah
Barbarian
Barbarian

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play