YOUR CHARACTER STORY

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

YOUR CHARACTER STORY

Postby Zanark Morningstar » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:41 am

Do not post here unless you are filling out a character form. Please refrain from mocking others. As DM's we have the right to mock other DM's so that all may know that we to not take things too seriouslyexcept Marcadus and Amenhotep :P
This will give a brief description of your character as it relates to the game.

Any post that is contrary to this is subject to removal. This will keep the board clean.

Takes place in the world of belegarth, you can have your own story line or you can tie it in with someones eles. When king Alacus is forced to sign a treaty that will decide the fate of the world. While this is going on the rest of the realms of belegarth are locked in battle. The world stands on the brink of seperation between the fantasy beings and the humans.
Like belegarth you can choose any race you want, any thing you can think of. PS. If you choose to be a mage of some kind that counts as being human.
This will be up for three days befor I start it, but you can join in at any time.

Name:
magic(opitional):
weapon/weapons:
Looks like:
short backstory:

I'll start
Name: zanark morningstar
Race: human
magic: some spells
weapons: large one sided sword, bow, smaller sword and sheild
Looks like: Long white hair, very large, green eyes. Long black robe, white pants.
short backstory: Both parents killed when village was burned, king Alacus took him in as his own son. He left when he was 19 to find the men who had killed his father and raped his mother. Now he returns to stop the king from singning over the kingdom to the elves.

Father was half giant (there stop pestering me)
Last edited by Zanark Morningstar on Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zanark Morningstar
Mercenary
Mercenary

Re: Belegarth RP

Postby Elebrim » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:33 pm

Name: Elebrim Mistblood
Race: Eldar (High-Elf)
Magic: Healing/Limited Shielding/WAY Limited Flight (Think back to the old Chaos Wars threads, if you were around for those). Highly sporadic control of all three.
Weapons: Sword/Shield, Matching Sword, Short Bow
Appearance: 5'10", stereotypical ears but with ratted, short hair. Basic armor, but showing age.
History: Orphaned, Elebrim fled from the human village where he was raised after he was brutally attacked and forced to kill several of his peers to escape. After wandering in the woods for 50 years, he was given a mission by Orome, Valar of the Hunt to fight evil and regain his identity as one of the Firstborn. (Full story is on my Wiki).

Just out of curiosity, Zanark, do we get any more background info than this? It feels a little sketch, IMO.

Edit: Formatting/Spelling
Last edited by Elebrim on Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Templar Draconis Kestevara
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Unit: Templar Draconis Kestevara

Postby duckymcfeelgood » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:29 am

Name: Ducky McFeelgood
Race: he looks kind of white
occupation: servant in House of Manticore, former navigator on a ship of privateteers/good priates
magic(opitional): healing
weapon/weapons: one long blue, shield, small shanking dagger, bow/arrow
Looks like: any normal human.
short backstory: ducky doesn't remember his pass at all, he only has glimpses of what he use to be. he vaugely remember serving on a ship as a navigator, but this is roughly it. his current state of rememberance began when he awoke at Ragnarok and was taken in by House Manticore. Sense then he is trying to make sense of his life, survive, and testing the waters about join Legion of House Manticore.
Day Events Coordinator/Head Herald - Ragnarok XXVII

"You're Ducky, the only Dagorhir ambassador with which Dunharrow is willing to negotiate. You'd have diplomatic immunity." Rather Large James
duckymcfeelgood
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 0- 9-2004
Realm: Byzantium
Unit: Arangweth
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board
Single Blue

Postby Hannoske » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:16 am

Name:Hannoske
Race:Dwarf
magic(opitional):Extremely capable
weapon/weapons:Pole, shield, sword, long sword, plays with a bow.
Looks like:tall, beardless, most of the time.
short backstory: Outcast at young age. Was thrown out for extreme height, and forced to shave his beard. Has spent his days wandering the lands, preventing abuse and maintaining balance. Occasionally known to morph into a brownie, and be extremely annoying. Ask those that know.
Hannoske
Amtgardian
HBS
Wu Tang
Hannoske
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 01 Mar 2002
Realm: Thors Refuge
Unit: Wu Tang
Favorite Fighting Styles: S&B

Postby Postal » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:30 pm

Name:Motha **** Postal
Race:killa
magic(opitional):make ham sammiches apear
weapon/weapons:a dead midget filled with lead
Looka like:a man
short backstory: the killinest slum lord of the rugged lands mo ****!!!!!
House Hellhammer
Retainer to Sir Soth
Shogun Musketeer Postalimus Ender of Days King of Peace
Harbinger of Handsome
Postal
Grunt
Grunt

Realm: Slums of Shaolin
Unit: House Hellhammer
Favorite Fighting Styles: looks set to stun

Postby Shino » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:06 am

Name: The Shino Mushimatokumoinakisotokuru lol Chan
Race: 1/2Owlbear 1/2Elf
Family: OwlBear Clan, half brother to Bishop Krunknstuff
Weapons: Lambskin gloves, babyskin covered club
Magic: Uncloak and Rummage Through
Looks like: As half Owlbear The Shino is missing large patches of brown feathers from his bear sized elfish body. His elf like ears are covered in shrubby chunks of furs. He is wearing a dog pelt loin cloth that loosely covers my extremities. He is carrying a dog skin satchel filled with malt liquor and panties of various styles and sizes.

Back Story:My mother was sadistically raped by owlbear shamans in a ritual only known only to the secret owlbear elders. She was elf, so I was born a half breed, a sickening combination of owlbear and elf. I was forced to steal for my living. The elves never would allow an abomination like me to be a part of their society. I met my half brother and shared many a drink with him. Together we seek to destroy these superior races perfect worlds through theft, murder, rape, and bio-terrorism"
Last edited by Shino on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merciless Michael of God Squad
Gelfan Empire
Dragoon and Knight of Babylon
Shino
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Realm: Babylon
Unit: God Squad
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mantis

Postby Od1n » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:06 am

Name: Bishop Mushimatokumoinakisotokuru lol Chan

Race: Half Human, Half Owlbear

magic: 3 favorites : Hold Person, Entangle, Charm Humanoid

weapons: Long cylindrical objects, 40 ounces of Olde English.

Looks like: 7 feet tall, feathers on arms and legs from owlbear heritage,
black shiny short hair, sweet goatee.

Backstory: My mother was sadistically raped by owlbear shamans in a ritual only known only to the secret owlbear elders. She was human, so I was born a half breed, a sickening combination of owlbear and human, forced into the underground by people who did not understand. I was trained to fight and rape by owlbear elites, where I soon grew a name for myself in the owlbear underground as a fierce fighter and rapist, and began contracting my skills to destroy mankind...to the highest bidder. I met my long lost half brother and shared many a drink with him. Together we seek to destroy these superior race's perfect world through theft, murder, rape, and bio-terrorism
I am Odin
Od1n
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 01 Jan 1921

Postby Marcadus » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:39 am

Name: Marcadus
Race: Vampiric Fire Demon
Magic: Fire Based, Wings in Demon form limited flight
Weapons: Bow and Longsword
Looks Like: Black hair and skin with white eyes with two large lump in the center of back just on the inside of the shoulder blades, tattered black shirt and pants
Short Backstory: Parents and origion unknown, was found wandering the forest naked burned and covered in blood and white feathers and was taken into town and put into the care of the army, after years of training and slaughter on the battle front, began to wander trying to find answers to his past
Last edited by Marcadus on Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Spreading the love of hate to the world, one person at a time
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Tyrus » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:38 am

Name: Sarnath
Race: Lizardfolk
Magic: None
Weapons: Axe, Flanged Mace, Turtleshell Shield
Looks like: Roughly 2m tall with mottled green scales and has a mane of scaly black feathers on his head. He is clad in tattered black rags that were once human clothing. Carries a shield crafted from a large turtle shell with him at all times. The visible parts of his hide bear many scars.
Back Story: Sarnath was captured at a young age by slavers and sold in a human trade city. For the early parts of his life he was something of an exotic pet in the menageries of wealthy human merchants. But once he reached maturity he began to be too much trouble for his owners and was made to fight in the slave pits. He became a favorite amongst the regulars at the colisseum due to his tendency to devour his defeated enemies. But it wasn't long before a monster warband burned the city to the ground and Sarnath managed to escape into the nearby wilderness.
Tyrus
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Olos » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:52 pm

Name: Olos
Race: LHuman
Magic: None
Weapons: Short Sword, Medium Long Sword, Round shield, Bow, and almost out of arrows
Looks like: Normal Human, about 5'10, has a fairly stocky build, short brown hair, no visible deformations. Chainmail vest with hardened leather leggings and arms, reinforced with chainmail and rings at various places.
Back Story: Led a normal life, his father was a soldier in the far-away country he comes from. Olos learned how to fight and shoot from his father, but refused to be treated the same way that he was in the army. So one day, he saw the Black Company come through, and noticed how they fought and died as brothers, and knew this would be the life for him. He is currently returning from an away mission to the lands where the company is in employ.
Brother of the Black Company!
Resident Dwelf.

HEIL o/

GOD WILLS IT!
Olos
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Brom® » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:48 pm

Name: Bromiccus Maximus
Race: Goblin :goblin:
magic(opitional): pyroblast
weapon/weapons: The butterknife of doom and the dagger of Skorm
Looks like: A green thing with a sword
short backstory: Born and raised in Japan. Moved to Babylon in year 2003
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty."
Don't...look at the nipple!
HoRdE wIn
Brom®
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Andrek » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:37 pm

Name: Andrek (full name is only known to a select few)
Race: 1/2 elf by birth (His friends question if he remains that way now)
Occupation: King of Oasis/Fallen Paladin/ex-assasin/pig farmer/On his way to piracy!
Magic: Dragon/demon based. Demon/Dragon armors. Limited lightning and acid based offensive spells. In or near the Hells' (or their gates) he cannot turn off the ability to read minds. He is telepathically linked to any demons within 500 miles of him (which gives away his location far too often). He can transform into either Draconic or Demonic forms, but has refused to do so since his first transformation.

Weapons: Broad sword, shield, two flails. (He can use any weapon type, just not proficiently).

Looks Like: Brown Hair, blue eyes. Slighly pointed ears. 6'0" and usually wears his leather armor to sleep. He has a chain skirt. Blue, Green, and White are his house colors. (I will get more detailed later).

Short Backstory: He was by birthright the king of Oasis, and destined to be High King of Ered Duath. He gave up the title when bickering amongst local leaders began and they attempted to seize control. He has not been hurt by any bludgeoning weapons in his life, his skin was as thick as a rhino's, hence the term his instructor Kitsune gave him of Rhinohide.

He was found as a child on the riverbed of Tangea, his blood uncle found him and cared for him. Andrek grew up knowing that "Men are not born of nobility, but earn it through their deeds."

His goal is to unite the Western Realms someday and then to unite all the realms for peace.

This has given him many friends in odd places.
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 5- 0-1994
Realm: Ered Duath
Unit: Silver Dragons

Postby Keberos » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:21 am

Name: Kerberos (Means "Demon of the Pit")
Alias': DarkVagrant
Race: Human
Weapons: Varies.

Apperence: A tall, slender man, reaching just over 6 feet in hight. His clean shaven face is surrounded with long black hair ending just above his shoulders. His dark brown eyes are hidden back into his face, Making him nearly unidentifyable post sunset. Since his joining of the Knights, he is most often seen wearing his large suit of golden segmentata. The armor is complemented with a cloth and chain skirt, full greeves, bracers, gauntlets and topped with a large steel helmet, covering most of his face. He almost always carries his 3 foot wide sheild and spatha with him onto battle but he is profecient in a wide viraty of weapons.

Brief Backstory:
Kerberos was born and named at an old, nearly acient, shrine of Ares. The elderly priest donned him this name due to his firey red skin during delivery. The Priest saw this as a sign of god and knew that this young boy should be watched carefully.

The priest died when Kerberos was 12 years old. The young boy was forced to live alone, surviving off the wilderness. When he was 14 he was picked up by a group of Spartan calvary who's leader, he would later learn, fathered his most trusted ally. The boy then was taken to Sparta and raised under the spartan military doctrine. In youth training he met another young boy named Leonidas. They became great friends for many years. Leonidas was said to be the decendant of the Great King of Sparta and many believed he was to become a great general himself.

At the age of 17 Kerberos was sent out on his first assignment. He was assigned to fight the barbarian hordes to the north. During one wintery night, a fierce battle raged as their camp was ambushed. Unequiped and illprepared the battle quickly turned sour. He was hit by the backswing of a barbarian's mace and immedatly was rendered unconcious. When he awoke he saw a terrible sight. His entire company had been routed and slayn.

Devistated and ashamed, Kerberos could never return home. He had broken his honer with his bretheren. He then wandered the countryside looking for answers. Months, perhaps years went by before he finally found what he was looking for.

He spoke to a unnamed oricle he had come across during his wanderings. the oricle instructed him to cross the Pindus Mountians. He partoke on this long and dangerous journey. At the end through the mountians and the forests of the barbarian hordes, he found something. He stumbled across a encmapment.

He examined and approached this camp with caution. When he arrived however he was brought with a startling suprize. The men were Spartans! Or they had used to be. He spoke to the men. Their leader, he quickly discovered was his old friend Leonidas. The leader of these mercenaries quickly renewed his firendship with Kerberos and the fierce warrior soon joined the ranks of these lost men. He now wanders the countryside with his band of brothers fighting for wealth, glory and honer.

-DV-
Last edited by Keberos on Mon May 21, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory"
-Sun Tzu-
Keberos
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Griffolion » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:04 pm

Name:Griffon

Race: 1/3 lycan, 2/3 human

magic: moderatley gifted with magic

Weapons: wields a poleaxe in his right hand, a staff in his left and has a small dagger sheathed on his upper left leg

Apperance: moderatly tall, has dark brown semi spikey hair, wears a tough light leather rouge garb, has hazel eyes, around 6ft tall

Backstory: Griffon was born in the rough wilderness but was left their to die by his parents because of his heritage, he was a part boold lycan the pressumed he would be quickly outcasted by bolth races, werewolf and human. But a lone soldier who was raiding an enemy village found him crying in the forest and took him back the larger part of the raid group, they told him to take him back to his home and then to return to them as soon as possible, he did just this, but when the soldier set off to the village, he was greated with sad news, the raid group was greeted with a fierce welcome, all were dead on bolth sides from what he could tell, so droopeley he set off back to his home and to aleart the general behind the raid what had happened.

when Griffon was 16 his step father was sent into another, final raid, it was succesful but many were killed, and that many included his father, after the fateful day Griffon began training himself harder then ever before, as well as doing numerous tasks for the townspeopel , to make surethat he would not suffer the same fate as his adoptive father.

after 2 years of training the new Griffon went to the blacksmiths humble shop, he viewed the wares for quite a while before making his decision.
He used all of the money he had earned from working for the townspeople
to buy this mighty weapon,a poleaxe.

he then returned to his home to say his farewells to his mother, she greated him at the door with a gift, an old but powerful looking broad staff, his mother explained that it was her Grandfathers weapon when he set out into the world, just as Griffon was doing now, he thanked her and took the grachious gift, he left with a hug to his mother, and set off into the world, and for whatever it would bring him
Griffolion
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Olos » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:32 pm

Griffolion wrote:Race: 1/3 lycan, 2/3 human

Umm, maybe try saying a portionage of heritage that is actually possible to achieve?

I'm just saying.
Brother of the Black Company!
Resident Dwelf.

HEIL o/

GOD WILLS IT!
Olos
Berserker
Berserker

Postby savetuba » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:20 pm

er oopps, I missed this part :P

Name: Savataba
current occupation: Gong Farmer
magic(opitional): wh's ma jeee...ks
weapon/weapons: pole arms
Looks like: think peasant, brown hair, 6 foots or so
short backstory: raised as a pig farmer, father drafted for some war and died in it. muther died while giving birth. Family farm was burned and pigs eaten by orcs. Fled to castle with father's fortune of 20 some gold and the armour and weapons given to him when he was drafted.

The rest is illegibale like someone tried to remove it without damaging the parchment

.hy..............car.......just....o.ly.pe.sant........talents.......waist...... recording........facts about......................n't a Learned man............write ab..t..........................hero.....
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 4-2003
Realm: Aberdeen Militia

Postby ashling » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:29 pm

Name: Ashling
Race: Fae
Current Occupation: Priestess of Lord Balsak
Magic: Flying, some healing for self and others, some manipulation of nature elements, requires frequent meditation
Weapons: florentine swords strapped at hips

Appearance: Wings that are able to be manipulated and hidden, Blue and silver markings on the face that glow when near or performing magic, average height, long hair, busty wench type maiden.

Short history: Family killed when very young, traveled the world learning to control her magic and fight, Found Rausumea as her home, currently on a wandering journey.
Huggles!
Ashling Teine Wolfcaller av Rausumea
Domari Rausumea
ashling
Scout
Scout

Postby Argyll » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:53 pm

Name: Argyll III Salochstagh (heathensbane
Race: Human/Celt
Occupation: Commander of O Raghaillaigh Clan, heir to lost throne of Reillltoch
Weapons: Longsword, Round Shield, Throwing Spear, Two handed sword
Appearence: A taller fair skinned man, of long dark hair. Wears tunics and breeches of tartan wool, or earthone wool. Dressed in usually a Viking/Celtic fashion. wears a short sleeved maille hauberk, and a hide cuirass over it. Leather greaves and bracers are worn, as well as a gold and silver plated steel helm of nordic design. Commonly wears a dark green riding cloak.

backstory: last in a line of Celtic Cheiftains of olde Scotland who ruled the mountain fortress known as Reilltoch. His people save a few were destroyed by Vikings, and they live know hidden amongst the trees of Blackborrow wood. From their they staged an endless guerilla campaign of bloodshed against all Norse peoples, or anyone who did not worship their god Ginneigh. This bloody campaign ended when they were enlightend by the noble warriors of the Fianna in Ireland, who taught them to fight with a more classic knightly virtue as opposed to the merciless unharnessed manslaughter they were accustomed to.

Griffolion wrote:Name:Griffon

so like 19.13?
Keeper of the House O Raghailliagh
Tanaise of the West
Ard Laech of the Fianna

http://www.geddon.org/index.php/Argyle_III_Salochstagh
Argyll
Mercenary
Mercenary

Started Fighting: 15 Apr 2006
Realm: Reilltoch
Unit: House O Raghaillaigh of the Fianna
Favorite Fighting Styles: Red Sword
Sword and Board

Postby Valduthain » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:48 pm

For those unfamilier with the setting Dominaria is the primary setting for Magic the gathering.

Name:Valduthain Leaflord
Race:3/4Wild Elf 1/4Human
Magic:Green
Weapons:As a perist Valduthain has sworn of the use of bladed weapons and therefore usees a mace and sheild
Looks like:High pointed ears but faceal hair shows his human blood
Backstory:
After the comeing of Karona The False God a great arouse among the elves of Skyshroud. That leader a half-elf named Velnalin(Valduthain's father) ,later discoverd to be the son of Lin Sivvi and Elamari, clamed to have had a vision of Freyalise telling him to lead her people to a new land free rich in magic and free of sorrow. Velnalin gathered as many elves as would listen from the skyshroud then traveled the world with his followers gathering elves from all aross Dominaria. Elves and thier human allis came from Llanowar, Krosan, Wirewood, and all the forest the world to join them in there flight. When the time was right Freyalise appered to her followers and transported the to a new world. Now 100 years later the childern of those exiles have grown up. One of those the son of Velnalin has come of age. Following his father in the preisthood of Freyalise Valduthain has been called to the far north of the elvish domains to fight in the Oger Wars it is now his time.
"For what are leaves but countless blades. To fight a countless foe on high."-Elvish hymm
Valduthain
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Ahki » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:51 pm

Name: Ahki
Race: Goblyn
magic(opitional): the ladies say im magical
weapon/weapons: shiv, my *
Looks like: a goblyn
short backstory: Im not flaming you, just being in character, and the characterists of a goblyn are being an * hole, flaming people, taking your ****, and not doing what people tell them to.
Ahki
Team 4
Leader of Unit Ahki?
Hey did you hear what Dagmar said about you!
Zane is My evil twin
Ahki
Bandit
Bandit

Favorite Fighting Styles: Mind Games

Postby Black Cat » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:27 am

Nickname/Callsign: Black Cat

Character name: Kiyoshi "Kuroneko" Murakame (order: given name, nickname, surname; reverse for the "official" order the names go in)
(I just found some names I liked and went with them)

Character's original name: Valandil

Race: Elf - Half Wood/Half Drow

Age: 27 (My character is exactly 8 years older than my real age)

Magic: Shadowmeld/cloaking powers, Magic arrows (Fire, Ice, Lightning, ect.), Infravision (night vision), Shapeshifting (Shapeshifts into a creature similar to a Bakeneko or a Werecat)

Weapons usually used: Short bow, Long recurve, Longbow, Katana, Ninja straight-sword styled * sword, Matching long sword, Short sword, Dagger, Shurikens, Throwing knives, Short Javelins

Looks like: An unusually dark-skinned wood elf. About 5'11" tall.

Short backstory: Raised by his biological parents, whom he is separated from at age 19 (which for an elf is extremely young). He moves to an oriental region, is adopted by a family of ninja, and is given a full Japanese name. He joins a mysterious ninja clan shortly afterward. There was several difficult tests of skill and bravery involved in his initiation into the clan. 6 years later, he stumbles across a wierd device during one of his missions that teleports him to a strange land. A year and a half has passed since that incident...
Aquilonian Cheshire Cat
Local Bakeneko
Black Cat of Ill Omen

We're all mad here! - The Cheshire Cat

The secret lies in Fandir's grasp.
Fandir? Thirteen.
Black Cat
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 20 May 2005
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Untamed

Postby lord_sworn_phoenix_warrio » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Name: Blade "Phoenix" Sworn
Race: Human/elveen
magic(opitional): Leader ship(I know its not magick)
weapon/weapons: Shield and sword, Jav. and shield.
Looks like:

short backstory: He became king of Crystal forest in his early life.When his father was struck down in battle.The kingdom became a mess as they strive for a king. They did not like the idea a kid to be the king of Crstal forest. Peleus came down to Crstyal Palace to bring the news of "Phoenix" to be king as they crowd grew nervise on how EVERYTHING will change for the worst! Peleus raised the sword of "Crstal Forest".

Paleus>"With this sword Crstal Palace Will stand forever and will not Fall in battle! With such a young king he will train the "Greatest" Warrior in the far future. You all will see that you are all wrong about me selecting this boy to be king!"

The crowd gasps as he hand the boy the sword and crown him.

Long time from now Achilles was born and everyday till he was old enough to hold a sword. Phoenix would train the boy Achilles grew older and stronger as Phoenix grew older. The Trojan war began where Phoenix was a wise council to Achilles. He was a member of the embassy, along with Ajax and Odysseus who attempted to convince Achilles to return to battle.

He later sailed with Odysseus to enlist the help of Neoptolemus and Philoctetes. As they reached Thessaly a few years later Paleus made Phoenix king of the Dolopians (a tribe in Thessaly).
Soar high with PHOENIX!
lord_sworn_phoenix_warrio
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 11- 0-1985

RP Character sheet

Postby Punktrigger » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Name: Ryotsuke
Race: Elf(drou)/Vampire(undecided house)
magic(opitional): vampiric
weapon/weapons: redsword(onesided), bluesword(doublesided), naginata/glaive(the 'Toothbrush' if you will)
Looks like: Tall, lean, bluish/pale skin, green eyes, red hair(waist long) pointy ears, vampire fangs.
short backstory: Born in Japan during the fuedal era, made a pact with the devil to defeat his enemy, for a liftime of service in Hell. He escaped on one of the 7 plains of Hell, after tricking the Demon Lord on that plain that he would Watch over his post untill he returned from a made-up audience with Satan. During his escape, he tore a hole in the fabric of space and fell in landing himself in the earthreal world of Belegarth.
Punktrigger
Underling
Underling

Postby Soloris » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:54 am

Name: Soloris Blackhawk
Race: Archon (Angel)
magic(opitional): Healing, Defensive
weapon/weapons: Long Sword and Tower Shield, or Great Sword
Looks like: Soloris is a Large Angel, standing a little over 6', his eyes are a deep dark brown, and his hair is fiery red. His skin is bronzed and he has large majestic wings sprouting from his back. He is a wiery creature, with defined muscle tone, and weighs about 190 lbs. Across his chest he has the word Faith tattooed in large scrolled letters.
short backstory: Created with the world, he was sent to earth to guard mortals of good alignment and to stop the spread of evil.
------------------------------

Soloris Blackhawk,
Fighter in the realm of Ebonhold
Grunt of the Chaos Guard
Soloris
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 21 Jul 1999
Realm: Ebonhold
Unit: Chaos Guard
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Shield
Two Handed (Red)
Florintene

Postby Quickie » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 am

none of my buisness for sure, but you guys are about a year too late.... thumbs up though.
yes please... :target:
Quickie
Grunt
Grunt

Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: jester
Favorite Fighting Styles: bat and board.
shank stix.
archery.

Postby Big King Jimmy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:05 am

try 2.
King of Dunharrow
Commander of Clan of the Hydra
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2001
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bat and Board, Archery, Spear

Postby Sicarian » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:16 am

((Never too late to RP :) ))

Name: Arous Sunstriker
Race: Druchii (Warhammer dark elves)
Magic: That magical hatred all Black Guard posses.
Weapons: Two long swords and a glaive.
Looks like: Tall, Brown eyes with a blue streak down the center, brownish hair. Lean figure with elven features.
Short Backstory: Arous is a Black Guard. A bodyguard of the Witch King and the voice of Malekith in the field. The house he was taken from to be a Black Guard was very powerful, and they sometimes aid him. His hatred for High Elves (the Asur) is as powerful as any of the still living members of Nagarythe.
Last edited by Sicarian on Fri May 14, 2010 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Through Power

Forkbeard wrote:The rest of the groups that use extra stuff rules are **** stupid and constantly loosing their * and reforming, excpet Nero, which is just for **** homo's. And furries.
FB
Sicarian
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 0- 7-2007
Realm: Knightfall
Unit: Knightfall Reavers
Favorite Fighting Styles: Polearms, S&B, Severed Body Parts.

Postby Remiel » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 pm

((Hmm, Perhaps never too late, :P))

Name: Remiel "Remmie" de Gothrine
Race: 1/2 Kindar/human
Magic(opitional): None known.
Weapon/weapons: A longbow, Two long swords, a few daggers, and bare hands

Looks like: A short human girl with red hair bound up usually unless she is dancing, then she is normally in gold and black attire with bells everywhere.

Short backstory: Remiel was a servant girl in Latnemir when she started before she chose to try and raise herself up from the ranks of servitude to what she enjoyed; fighting. After politics got involved, Remiel decided to wander for a small while being thought of as dead until she entered the realm of Shannara and was captured by a Uruk-hai encampment. Given to Queen Lyllith, the Queen gave her a life as a court dancer and a fighter into the Uruk-hai and eventually allowed Remiel to enter into the Dead Water Bunnies, the Queen's guard. She is currently meandering though when her Queen calls, she will be ready with bow and arrow swift at hand.
Remiel: Not What You're Used To
Local Lolita: Canadian, eh?
Uruk-hai
Dead Water Bunny of Queen Lyllith
Bringer of Drinks
Remiel
Backstabber
Backstabber

Started Fighting: 18 Nov 2003
Unit: Uruk-hai Dead Water Bunnies
Favorite Fighting Styles: Flourentine
Left-handed punch shield and sword
Archery
Sword and dagger
Mongolian Wrestling
One-handed Blue

Postby Tenka » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:16 am

Name: Tenka Gurren
Race: human
weapon/weapons: two handed club, but can use a cutlass as well.
Looks like: shoulder length dark brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, slightly pale skin tone, slim yet muscled, and 5' 6". normally wears a green/brown tunic with tails that are tied behind his waist, navy blue pants, and is usually seen with a rice hat.

short backstory: tenka originally was trained in a military camp for his youth in the realm Anathema, though the camp was destroyed during a barbarian raid. he was able to survive and even joined into the tribe before adopting the unorthodox styles of the tribe, though still keeping what he learned in the camp to stay alive and well during the next two years. after turning 18, tenka then split from the tribe and joined as a mercenary for the representatives of Anathema, though normally acting as a defender and skirmisher during battles alongside the uniformed members of the realm.
'what's that?' 'it's my red club, why?' 'well it doesn't look like a red.' 'oh no, it's just painted red, it's actually a two handed blue.'
Tenka
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 13 Jun 2008
Realm: Anathema
Favorite Fighting Styles: Club, Glaive/Naginata, Flourentine (in that order)

Postby Kinmen » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:39 am

Name: Kinmen
Race: Wood Elf
Magic: Very little, consisting of enchantments, and Healing spells
Weapons: An Enchanted Long Bow, and two swords similar to the Drow Drizzit with his swords.
Looks Like: He is a young, Hansome, and looks more like a Luthlorien type elf. Dresses like a human ranger with a touch of elven clothes.
Short Background: Kinmen lived in his home village till what seemed like a goblin raid upon his village during an annual elven festival. He and a group of of his kin a female magic user of strange origin, and a male heavy weapon berserker. What they ran into was a giant army bent on conquering. Kinmen fled into the woods for seven years until he formed a band of wandering people heading to a rebeling hiro camp. One in his party was a man from his village named Warden. When they got to the Blood palace of the evil emperor that ruled the land Kinmen's old ally Broadeye sacrificed his life to save him. Warden slayed the evil emperor, and led the country to a time of peace. since then Kinmen has helped out his freind King Warden whenever he needed help with his kingdom. He Just now wandered into the realms of the land of belegarth where he has brought his own skills to help out in the name of the hiro.
Just because I hid in the woods for 7 years
Doesn't mean I'm a coward.
I mean those Guys were BIG!
Kinmen
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 09 Jul 2008
Realm: Chetan Nan

Postby Tordek » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:58 am

Name: Tordek Hardiron
Race: Dwarf (Delzoun)

weapon/weapons: whatever is around, personal * includes 7ft zweihander, bastardsword, round shield, kite shield, bearded axe, arming sword, and seax

Looks like: 5'6" (tall end of dwarves) white skinned, green hooded eyes (deep set) beard, blond haired, occasionally smithing burns or soot. colors include grey, blue, and gold. dresses simply.

short backstory: left the mines of king Magni Hammerstriker at age 30 to see the world, has spent few years in service of various lords armies, often as chief strategist. returns home every now and again, is in good standing with the Hammerstriker kingdom, fought with them against the encroaching orc and gobblin clans under Uruk Firesword to defend homeland.
Battering Ram of Chaos Wars 13, Subaltern and Siege Master of Clan of the Hydra, King of Khazad Dum, Dwarven Lord of the Salt Mines, Order of the Soup Can, Potion Master of the Mountain.

Bouncing ball of bearded bedlam.
Tordek
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 10 Dec 2008
Realm: Khazad Dum
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear, Glaive, Ball and Board, Archery.

Postby King of Oblivion » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Name:lucas the barbarian
Race:human
weapon/weapons:two swords
Looks like:white-ish
short backstory: was born in a barbarian village and became a war hero
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalallalala
King of Oblivion
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 20 Jan 2000
Realm: gondor
Unit: Kings of Oblivion
Favorite Fighting Styles: Berserk, and concentrated.

Postby Kat » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: Lady Airia of Falcannon
:ninja:
8)
Race: Drow (Dark Elf)
:angel:
:axed:
Magic: mostly those in realation to my race basic healing, levitation, invisibility, silence, some advanced war and portal magic.
:wizzard:
Weapons: double clubs, sometimes sword and board, occasionaly double swords.
:sword:
Apearance: 6" 7"ish long wavy white hair, dark blue/black skin, thin, strong, dresses in black flowing pants, black long flowing sleaved shirt with blue ligtning embroidered bodice, blue gems running down each sleave, swirling tattoos around eyes., eyes electric blue usually though varing between that and emerald green based on moods.
:axes:
Short backstory: Mother, empress of Falcannon, married a drow noble very young and had two daughters Lithriel and Airia, killed first husband and fell in love with a human named Minion Lae, married him forced the drow she ruled to live with it. Two daughters grew up amazingly, and began to rule Falcannon together, Airia being more head strong had a human lover and thats all were gonna say about him for now, calamity struck one night while the Empress, Minion and Lithriel were at the nearby Realm of Shannara, Leaving Airia in charge, some dwarves who lived in the caves above and bleow Falcannon, attacked and after a struggle Airia was forced to call the retreat, she ran up out of the caves killing dwarf after dwarf to get free. When she made it out she saw that the Dwarves had captured her human lover she was enraged and began to charge after them when a cry from behind reminded her of her royal duties, she turned to help her people . all the while vowing vengance on the dwarves who captured her love, and destroyed her home. She led the bedraggled falcannons to Shannara and has lived there ever since, all the while plotting her revenge and brutally murdering dwarves under a very unfair prejudice.

yeah if you want it more in detail feel free to PM me and I'll happily get you the whole story. It's kinda cool. :frog:
Kat Lady of Kimberly
Airia Lady of Falcannon and Shannara
Airia <_>
The Queens Official Dark Side
A Proud Member of The Sisters of Anaxilea
"Life is pain, courage, hope, wisdom and love." - A Blue Eyed Soulmate-
Kat
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 07 Apr 2002
Realm: Shannara
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, flourintine.

Postby Arkyrion » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Name: Arkyrion Mentaat
Race: Nephilim (human mother, father is a minor deity)
Magic(opitional): Primarily Fire-based spells (i.e. fireball, burning hands, fireburst, etc...), a few Force-based spells (magic missile, wall of force, disintegrate). Speciallizing in metamagic enhancement feats (i.e. silent spell, still spell, eschew materials)
Weapon/weapons: Longsword, short spear, shortbow
Looks like: 6'2", 147 pounds. Athletic build. Red hair, blue eyes, short beard. Sharp facial features.

Backstory: Arkyrion was born on a small island to the north of the continent of Ekorr. He was born on the same day as three other young men: Jericho Smith, Patrick McFinnegan, and Maestro III. The four became close friends and traveled the land together, performing semi-heroic deeds and other variants of wholesale slaughter. After a year of this, Arkyrion began to feel twinges of guilt about destroying entire populations of non-humans just so that the human population could feel safer at night. These twinges increased until Arkyrion began to actually defend the goblins, orcs, and kobolds from the barbaric practices of humans. The other members of his party objected strongly to his actions, and Arkyrion left after an arguement nearly led to violence. He wandered the land, dedicating his life to defending the weak and helpless, regardless of species. These actions resulted in his being shunned by his fellow man.

Soon, Arkyrion could stand no more. Having an inborn magical talent, and having become exceeding powerful during his travels, he left Ekorr's plane behind and traveled to another. However, this otherworldly journey left Arkyrion stripped of his power, and much of his memory. He now wanders the land, giving aid and advice where it is most needed.
"I assure you, I am perfectly aware of the damage a shattered bottle is capable of causing. Several dozen men in a six mile radius have the scars to prove it." -- Captain Valea Catay
Arkyrion
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 05 Jun 2005
Realm: Dun Abhon
Favorite Fighting Styles: Longsword, Florentine swords, archery.

Postby Big King Jimmy » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Sorry, but I have to let at the secret.

People make fun of this thread. And everyone who posts in it. Especially if they mention the words vampire, drow, or half (and especially if those to "halves" are strikingly different).
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Dabbanoth » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:57 pm

:)

That is all.
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Started Fighting: 09 Aug 2057
Realm: Rugged
Unit: Divine Guardian of the Laser Kingdom
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bic.

Postby Satanaka » Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 am

Just have fun.

jimmy is always and * that only thinks about his own self-centered selfish ways. Maybe that is why he is his 20's- trolling boards, bullying others, living with mommie & daddie- and bagging groceries and still lurking in the closet.

We'd make fun of him- but he is pathetic enough. He is going to make fun of almost anyone or anything that he doesn't kiss * to. yeah- yuo can see the ego from here- and likes to point fingers at others- He is about as tasteful as tub girl. Don't worry- he is a coward and won't do anything except put the 'keyboard cowboy hat' on.

So- ignore the fat slob and have fun- that's what it's all about- just enjoy, have fun. His opinion is like his * fat , loud and stinky... :devil:

Big Jimmy wrote:Sorry, but I have to let at the secret.

People make fun of this thread. And everyone who posts in it. Especially if they mention the words vampire, drow, or half (and especially if those to "halves" are strikingly different).
Satanaka
Ninja
Ninja

Started Fighting: 12 May 1992
Realm: Dur Demarion
Favorite Fighting Styles: Right side of the Sword

Postby Tor » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Satanaka,

Glad to see you've crawled into the Role-hole to dispense advice. G-d knows you're not welcome anywhere else.
Viking Bastards. It's like chlorine for the gene pool.
Tor
Utter Bastard

Unit: Viking Bastards
Favorite Fighting Styles: Death by Not Existing

Postby Kat » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Big Jimmy wrote:Sorry, but I have to let at the secret.

First off are you aware that this is an entirely moot point? The Fact that we are Belegarthians makes us easily insultable by the entire human race. Why in glories name should we worry about what other belegarthians have to say about us. Hello!!! Wake up call! Your insultable, I'm insultable, we're all insultable, and frankly what you say doesn't matter.
Secondly, Drow kick tail. We are flat up awesome. All the awesomeness of elves and none of their bad qualities.
Thirdly, what is your race?
Kat Lady of Kimberly
Airia <_>
Kat
Underling
Underling

Postby Spike » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Satanaka wrote:Image
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 9- 0-2003
Realm: Pyke
Unit: Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Postby Kat » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:10 pm

that portrays my point nicely. We are already some of the most ridiculed people in the country.
Kat Lady of Kimberly
Airia <_>
Kat
Underling
Underling

Postby Big King Jimmy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:35 am

Wait, people are talking about that post? I made it a month and a half ago. Must not have been that important.
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Vrohi » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Name: Voxidian
magic(opitional):
weapon/weapons: Xiphos/Falcata and a round shield with a javelin side arm
Looks like: stone faced, lean, agile, wears his own colors of green qhite and brown.
short backstory: Vox fights for the realm of Niflheim far to the North. His loyalties lie to his brothers and sisters in arms. Not much else is known about Vox.
Last edited by Vrohi on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For the Honour of the Realm."
"Honor, Valor, Brotherhood"
Vrohi
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 20 Jun 2009
Realm: No Affiliation
Favorite Fighting Styles: Javellin, Sword and Board.

Postby Rizier » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Name:Rizier Wolfbane
Race:Werewolf
magic(opitional):
weapon/weapons:two double edged long swords, shield
Looks like:6'0, greenish-blue eyes, short brown hair, shaved face.
short backstory: As far as my past went, I only remember a few. At age eight I seen my parents killed right in front of my eyes by werewolves...At their mercy for the young, I was spared, only to taken in their tribe. At age Nine, they trusted me not to turn on them, therefore, biting me. Few days later, after the bite, I experienced painful transformation, in what I am today, a Werewolf. As I became older, I started to venture on my own, but only a short distance away from my tribe. Once I worked up the nerve to travel even further away. My tribe always told me there is men who hunt our kind, and will have no mercy in slaying us. At age Six-teen is where I met my greatest fear...A hunter, by the name of Farthing, as all human's claim their name first to whoever they slay. As far as my understanding, Humans became Men whoever slayed a Werewolf. The night was a calm night, with no moon. I was helpless in front of the human, Farthing. I had no weapon and no shield to protect me, my only hope was to plea and beg for my life. As I lay waiting for my fate, due from tripping, Farthing laughed, but then raised down his sword. His looks in his face seemed to change his mind, in slaying me. I continued to beg. Farthing grunted, sheathing his sword. Till this day, I remember that night on the exact words he said to me. He said "I do not kill a helpless being. It is not right for one to kill such thing not wielding a sword or shield." Farthing helped me up on my feet, letting me stand in a confused state. He stood out his hand, seeming to make a peace pact, a friendship between us. I grasped his hand and we both shook hands. After we shook hands, he disappeared into the night, suggesting he went back to his town. I did the same, only walking back to my tribe rather than a town. The rest of the night, I dare not to say anything of what happened. The next day came, then night once more. I seemed to have smelled a familiar scent from the night before. I tracked the scent down only finding the person i found last night, Farthing. I asked him why he was doing back out here. He told me he was banished from his Town for not slaying a werewolf. I offered him a place to stay within my tribe, but with a quick response, he said No. He told me that he was to old, for once he went into the tribe, He will be killed on sight. I asked where he would be heading to, but with a short pause, he said to me, The North. With that, he left, into the night, never to be seen again. I still held the pact that Farthing and I done. Maybe some day i will see him once more, maybe not, I can not tell my own future nor any one else. It's up to fate to decide where we end up.

(yea, some short background huh...sorry, got a little to carried away on my story lol, aaaaand i need a pic of me, i know)
Rizier
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Vrohi » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:55 am

Nice one Rizier
"For the Honour of the Realm."
"Honor, Valor, Brotherhood"
Vrohi
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 20 Jun 2009
Realm: No Affiliation
Favorite Fighting Styles: Javellin, Sword and Board.

Postby Lord Falkner » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Name: Lysias Cunningham Falkner (AKA "lord Falkner")
Magic: limited healing, Blue Thunder(similar to Force lightning, very draining)
Weapon:Falcon Sword-(can discharge Blue Thunder), small shield,
dagger, crossbow, and sometimes carries a small battle axe.
Looks like: 5'7, red hair cut to shoulder, blue eyes: wearing half-plate and
chain under a Knights tunic, which is blue with a falcon crest.
Short Backstory: After a long quest to recover his kingdom from his ruthless
uncle, Lysias has returned to rule his small kingdom. He now spends much time in the royal library studying ancient alchemy. He also raises falcons the way his ancestors did, from fledgelings.
Lord Falkner*
member of Rath

My Wedsites:
http://www.Alt-TabComic.com

*Please note that the title 'lord' in my username is part of the name I use everywhere, including belegarth. it does not currently reflect any actual status or rank, I just think it sounds cool.... just so you know
Lord Falkner
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 01 Jul 2009
Realm: Rath
Unit: Blue Falcons
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & shield, Archery, and glaive.

Postby Satanaka » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 pm

:frog:
Last edited by Satanaka on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satanaka
Ninja
Ninja

Postby Satanaka » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 pm

'LOL'- oh- that was funny- very funny- did you actuall draw that?
even I have to rate that one an '8'- very good.
:devil:

Spike wrote:
Satanaka wrote:Image
Satanaka
Ninja
Ninja

Postby Mad Sweeney » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Name: The Wren
Race: Formerly human.
Magic(optional): Minor illusion magics, communication with natural forces. All provided for in the service and only in the service of the 'Green Man.'
Weapons: Sabre and light shield.

Appearance: A man of modest handsomeness, fawn-flavored freckles spackle his sinewy arms and rosy-cheeked face. His hair manifests as a mane of curly earth brown locks and his eyes as green and ancient as the earth itself.

Short Backstory: Bound to the service of the father of the wood, the esoteric 'Green Man' some centuries ago, the Wren's origins are a mystery to all save his omnipotent, unspeaking lord. Despite this fact, the Wren continues to find himself quite satisfied in his service to ancient Jack-In-Green. And as a creature of apparent immortality, the Wren does not trouble him with the future or the past, contenting himself with the several small pleasures he finds between serving duties for the Green Man.
Mad Sweeney
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 01 Oct 2003
Realm: Violet Lineage
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword+Board

Postby bangor » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Name: Bangor the Barbarian
Race: Barbarian
Magic(optional): Hates magic, immune to certain magics.
Weapons: Axe, Sword, Shield, Bow, Rocks, and Javelins

Appearance: A tall, lanky man, usually sporting an afro and a headband of his berserker tribe. As a member of the Frostbrew unit, he fights for beer.

Short Backstory: A Barbarian walked out of the forest. He was thirsty.
Axe in the back!!
bangor
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 15 May 2002
Realm: Crimson Circle [Amtgard]
Unit: FrostBrew
Favorite Fighting Styles: Reverse Flo, Single short axe, Archery

Next

Return to Role-Play