"Pay for kids' Christams" armor sale

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

"Pay for kids' Christams" armor sale

Postby Enderonimus » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:44 am

Hey, everyone. Been out of the world a bit, relocating and new jobs and family issues have really derailed all the dreams of the past. Hope to one day get back into armor production, have a bunch of ideas and projects, just right now more pressing and depressing matters abound!
Anyway, to the point. I'm going to try and sell all my old armor and finished unused pieces here to help raise funds to give all my kids a good christmas. Any help at all here would be greatly appreciated!
I have great experience shipping acrossed the globe, so that won't be any trouble.
I will post pics and everything this evening, I'm writing right now from work.
Thanks again, guys!
Enderonimus

ps: some items will be a helm, bracers, greaves, pauldrons, a war belt, etc. Thanks!
Enderonimus
Brute
Brute

Started Fighting: 06 Jan 2005

Re: "Pay for kids' Christams" armor sale

Postby Outhro Youkker » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:29 pm

I like mistmatched, broken and damaged armor pieces. Lets see what you have.
"Gobo, what are you cooking?."
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
"Gobo know, me hate feet"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2007
Realm: Umbar
Favorite Fighting Styles: Ogre's Butter Knife

Postby Enderonimus » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:16 am

Sorrry guys, last night was a rough one. I'll have some photos for ya up here soon. Thanks for all the interest and support!
Enderonimus
Brute
Brute

Postby Enderonimus » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:44 am

Ok, guys. Finally got pics up and ready. Should have known better than try to get this done during the work week!. Allright, well days off and here we go:

First, pride of the fleet, my old helm. Made in my Corinthian style, from 13-15 leather, dyed natural burghundy, with a real blonde horse hair crest. This helm is always an eye catcher. Served me well in an many a battle. I am very proud of it. Used, asking $75.
Enderonimus
Brute
Brute

Postby Enderonimus » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 am

Next, my Greco/Roman style pauldron. I used to wear just this one with my large round shield, trying for that real spartan look. It is designed to be worn with just a normal waist belt across the chest. Superior coverage and little to no movement hinderance.Made from the same 13-15 oz leather, dyed natural burghundy. I was quite fond of this overall design. Heavily used, asking $30
Next, my matching full bracers. Call them full because they come all the way up to the elbow. Lace up for very snug fit. Made from 14 oz burghundy latigo leather, very resiliant yet flexible. Highly decorated with brass spots. I wore these for many years before making any other armor. Heavily used, asking $25.
Next up, my old full greaves. Called full because they extend past the knee. Great leg coverage from ankle up past the knee. Straps with 3 buckles, dyed natural burghundy, and made from 13-15 oz leather. I was really proud how this design turned out. Moderately used, asking $50.
Up next, my old war belt. This piece gets as much attention as the helm. Made from 14 oz burghundy latigo leather, and decorated with a solid brass lion head. This piece always provides excellent groin and waist protection, with no hinderance at all. I have made a number of these for customers around the globe. A true warrior's belt. Heavily used, asking $30.
Enderonimus
Brute
Brute

Postby Enderonimus » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 am

Now, we have the new items, items made but never sold or used.
1 pair black bracers, strapped traditional. Made from 13-15 oz leather. Provides superior protection and designed for minimal/no hinderance to movement. New, unused, asking $30.
1 pair black bracers, strapped from inside over, for those grapple loving gents. Made from 13-15 oz leather. Superior protection, no movement hinderance. New, unused, asking $30.
Finally, 1 pair natural brown bracers, strapped traditional, and decorated with brass rivets. For the barbarian at heart! Made from 13-15 oz leather. Superior protection, no movement hinderance. New, unused, asking $35.
Thanks everyone for all the support and help here. Hope everyone is well and not too battle wounded!
Enderonimus
Brute
Brute

Postby DJordan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:36 pm

I want the belt, and the shoulder, do you have a paypal?
Squire to Sir Shino
DJordan
Thug
Thug

Started Fighting: 22 Apr 2010

Postby Enderonimus » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Sent ya a PM. Thanks!
Enderonimus
Brute
Brute