Good speed bat instructions?

Making Weapons and Shields

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Re: Good speed bat instructions?

Postby Big King Jimmy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

I guess when you have a real life you lose all fine motor skill, give up on effective communication and just work * jobs where you never have to write professional (in case I spelled that wrong, before a comment is made I have no spell check in IE, this isn't outlook :p) memos to anyone, and generally enjoy sounding like a * idiot who tells me I don't know you and wears your pants halfway down your *.

You idiot, this isn't some * online community, we meet you, THEN WE HIT YOU. The game is 80% social community and 20% fighting. Enjoy sucking at 20% of the game and failing the rest horribly. You should probably just quit.
King of Dunharrow
Commander of Clan of the Hydra
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2001
Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bat and Board, Archery, Spear

Postby Ignatius » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 pm

It's not because we've all been swinging stick longer that you're on the outside. It's that you are not a unique and special snowflake. What you are doing right now is done by another noob about every other month. We don't honestly know you or anything about you right now. We all know each other though and we are all acting according to the unwritten rules of these boards.

My advise to you is lurk a bit, read through archive threads and don't post for a while. Make sure you don't necro any old thread unless you have something new and relevant to add to the conversation. Remember that you are entering an established social group when interacting with people on the boards here. Try and use the same rules you would when meeting a new girlfriends family and you'll probably do all right.

For the vets: <Poot sound from mouth> :rose:
Ignatius
Warrior
Warrior

Started Fighting: 25 Feb 2008

Postby RuthlessTheRed » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Lurking=best advice ever. I lurked for a year and still rarely post.
newbishly non-newbish.
RuthlessTheRed
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 13 Mar 2010
Realm: Sword Coast
Unit: Clan Blackwolfe
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine, Single Blue

Postby Blackwolfe » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 pm

RuthlessTheRed wrote:Lurking=best advice ever. I lurked for a year and still rarely post.

....and still post too much? *eg*
BLACKWOLFE
Founder of the Sword Coast Realm, Ventura CA
Blackwolfe
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 19 Aug 1964
Unit: AoD

Postby Blackwolfe » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 pm

No'Vak wrote:
Ignatius wrote:Kyron, give credit for the quote in your sig. Great movie. Also, USE puNcTuation and; ProPeR.... LinE SpacING Because REaDing **** Like THis IS rEally FUc*#ng AnNoYIng!

Wait, you mean you actually read it? I tried and my eyes almost bled.

DITTO'd

and Kyron, when you post, ya gotta keep it shorter, I only have so much time to read this **** and a wall of text like that just makes a guy tired before you even start reading it.
BLACKWOLFE
Blackwolfe
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Blackwolfe » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Blackwolfe wrote:
No'Vak wrote:
Ignatius wrote:Kyron, give credit for the quote in your sig. Great movie. Also, USE puNcTuation and; ProPeR.... LinE SpacING Because REaDing **** Like THis IS rEally FUc*#ng AnNoYIng!

Wait, you mean you actually read it? I tried and my eyes almost bled.

DITTO'd

and Kyron, when you post, ya gotta keep it shorter, I only have so much time to read this **** and a wall of text like that just makes a guy tired before you even start reading it.

Being a traditionalist (that a word?) I'll post 3 times too!

Hey big Kyron, I have yet to make it through one of your posts.. have you said anything good yet?

Where do you find the time and energy to do all that typing? Do you rest between paragraphs?
BLACKWOLFE
Blackwolfe
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Blackwolfe » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Ignatius wrote:Try and use the same rules you would when meeting a new girlfriends family and you'll probably do all right.

I dunno man, that just might get him keeled... I mean you're assuming a lot with that advice.
BLACKWOLFE
Blackwolfe
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby No'Vak » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Yeah I shoulda totally stayed out of this thread.

Galya or somebody, could you split this and put the crap into GM please?
Bugbear
Noik

Elebrim wrote:...I question why lately it seems like we must do everything that Amtgard does or else we are no longer the best fighters. I don't think it's right or necessary.
No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2006
Realm: Realm
Unit: Big one
Favorite Fighting Styles: Beating up cheaters

Postby Caleidah » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:57 pm

I don't think any good actually game of the first few pages anyway. The whole thing, to the GM!
Knight of Grond
Palatine of the Sons of Sylas
"But in life, the young king becomes a tyrant, and leads his people to war."
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Started Fighting: 03 Jan 2009
Realm: Grond
Unit: Sons of Sylas
Favorite Fighting Styles: Boot and Bottle

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:23 am

* nothing jimmy:i really hope i meet you one of these days so i can smash your teeth down your **** throat. your nothing but an elitest * with a god complex.you dont know me you worthless **** and my pants sit comfortably at my waist. **** you very much.

*:im on a computer maybe once a day and never learned typing. i hunt and peck and im lazy. i have stuff like idk work to do and **** like that during the day. far from imaginary.

*:i really dont care who knows who. everyone on here is acting like a stuck up little *. aside from you so far.im not very good socially so i tend to just act how i am and if people dont like it they can go choke on a *. why should i bow to the will of a bunch of *. i wont and i never will.ill spit in the face of a man holding a gun to my head if i so choose. what i see here is a bunch of pussys who think there bad cuz the can play a game better than me. and i will never respect anyone who wants to come at me like they are king ****.. please under stand im not angry with you cuz you been pretty cool. im just cursing alot cuz im pretty * off.

*:if you dont wanna read dont read it dumbass. if i want to ill post an entire book. are you gonna physically stop me? didn't think so. and i type alot because i type as i think.
Once you have taken a few punches and realized your not made of glass,you don't feel alive unless your pushing yourself as far as you can go.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 01 Jun 2008
Realm: Talinor
Unit: Order of Endor
Favorite Fighting Styles: Red,Two Weapon, S&B, Archery.

Postby Osric/Mageta » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:34 am

LOL I really hope you're just some guy who's trolling. You're hilarious. Just in case you're legit though, my advice to you is to dial down the threats of physical violence. Chances are (what with this being a full contact sport) that there are more than a handful of people more proficient at it than you. The beautiful thing about Belegarth is that you're more than likely going to meet most of the people you're calling out at the larger events you'll be attending so it's best to not bite off more than you can chew.

Also, as many before have said, all the flak you see flying around on these boards should never be taken as hostile. It's just the way we talk around here. I for one appreciate how blunt the majority of the community is. Only when somebody like yourself tries to make waves do we have a thread start to really get turded up. I'd recommend sticking to just asking questions and lurking for a bit until you get a better grasp of how the forum community conducts itself.
Western Uruk-Hai WAAAGH
Ravager
Team Pirate Ninja (since 2010)
Boris took me for a ride at CW14.
Osric/Mageta
Berserker
Berserker

Started Fighting: 01 May 2003
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Western Uruk-Hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: IN THE BUFF

Postby Doozer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:58 am

dude, on the Autism scale from 1 to Rainman
you're rockin' a hard 7.

for the record, that equates to a rank of Marquis d'Sperg.

I'm confident, however, that with hard work and a dedication to Sperg-kwan-do, you could reach the position of EMPEROR SPERG.
DEUS VULT!!!
Doozer
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 12 Jan 2011
Realm: Nifelheim
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine, Sword and Board, Red

Postby RuthlessTheRed » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:26 am

Doozer wrote:dude, on the Autism scale from 1 to Rainman
you're rockin' a hard 7.

for the record, that equates to a rank of Marquis d'Sperg.

I'm confident, however, that with hard work and a dedication to Sperg-kwan-do, you could reach the position of EMPEROR SPERG.

**** lol'd!

Also Kyron, because you are getting so butthurtImage
newbishly non-newbish.
RuthlessTheRed
Toadie
Toadie

Postby The Great Gigsby » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:54 am

Kyron McFaillon wrote:the more you all post here the more attention starved and lonely you seem to me.
Oh, irony.

-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Unit: Horde

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:06 am

ahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **** HA!!!!!!im done yall have fun now k cuz honestly i have better things to do then get * at by a bunch of pricks. if you feell the need to continue posting on this thread you can have fun. i might read but im pretty sure it will just be more narrow minded assclowns like ive come to expect here.
also im real. look up the realm talinor on facebook. im chris selfridge. i dont expect you to be impressed or intimidated. but if you wanna know for real there ya go.
now specifics.

Osric:you come off a bit douchy at first but i appreciate the lack of extreme elitism.

Ruthless:go **** a goat

Doozer:as much as i know thats an insult i cant be mad when im laughing. sorry to dissapoint. but that was funny ****.

ok then you guys have fun here. im gonna see if theres any other things i need to get yelled at about. laterz.

oh sorry but forgot who said it dont wanna browse but good work bragging about all the "martial artists" in this sport. some * * insulted me a few posts back for citing eskrima as an inspiration. i figure your supposed to rag on people when they mention martial arts. ya know one of those "unwritten rules" ;)

oh hey someone found a pic of me and is trying to act tough yaaaaaaaayyyyy. so what man you prob got some funny pics to. watch me not give a **** HAHA!!
Once you have taken a few punches and realized your not made of glass,you don't feel alive unless your pushing yourself as far as you can go.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby Doozer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 am

Kyron McFallon wrote:ahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **** HA!!!!!!

funny pics to. watch me not give a **** HAHA!!

QFGT!

laugh and the world laughs with you
cry and you get laughed at even more.

also, my teasing wasn't meant to be an insult. It actually was humor.
But I was also addressing the fact that you actually seem to have some sort of disorder on the autism spectrum. Asperger's syndrome to be precise. which could account for your lack of social skills and being hung up on people's "whiney douchbaggery" i think you may have called it.

in a side note, if I had a super autism-power, i'd wish for the ability to perfectly play any instrument and song after only seeing/hearing it once.
DEUS VULT!!!
Doozer
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Doozer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:42 am

keeping in line with multiposting

i actually really am interdasted in speed bats. I'm planning on making a pair as my next smithing project.

my good buddy said that dapping a kitespar core and the entire face of a sheet of .25 in eva and using a "cinibun wrapping" style till the desired thickness is achieved is a passable way to make the body of one's first speedbat/quicktube (trade mark Forkbeard)
DEUS VULT!!!
Doozer
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Doozer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 am

Kyron McFallon wrote: im gunnas mash you rteath in2 yr *
herp derp

**** paraphrasing! YEAH!
DEUS VULT!!!
Doozer
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Ignatius » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:31 am

Well dude, I hope you're still coming out to Chaos. I think it will be illuminating and lots of fun! See you there!
Ignatius
Warrior
Warrior

Started Fighting: 25 Feb 2008

Postby Blackwolfe » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:02 am

Kyron McFallon wrote: if i want to ill post an entire book. are you gonna physically stop me?

what are you, like 12 ? Is that even possible?
(that someone could physically stop you from typing)

Did someone get a brand new case of testosterone for the summer and not know what to do with it?

Kyron McFallon wrote: and i type alot because i type as i think.

If this were true all your posts would be blank.
Stop lying to yourself.

No'Vak wrote:Yeah I shoulda totally stayed out of this thread. Galya or somebody, could you split this and put the crap into GM please?
-- QFT

Holy Misplaced angst Batman! this isn't GM? sure looks like it! DITTO'D PLEASE MOVE THIS TO GM.
BLACKWOLFE
Blackwolfe
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Blackwolfe » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 am

Doozer wrote:in a side note, if I had a super autism-power, i'd wish for the ability to perfectly play any instrument and song after only seeing/hearing it once.

I knew a guitar player that had that power, he was amazing.
Blackwolfe
Gladiator
Gladiator

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 pm

ok i lied im posting again. ignatius: yes im still coming to chaos but i doubt ill be very social due to the fact ive made like 20 enemies without even meeting them.

blackwolfe:im 19 and i have anger issues. always have. nice crack at my intelligence too. lets see YOU graduate high school with a 3.0 while homeless. yea man im an idiot. and that was my point. no ones gonna reach out of the computer and make me stop typing.

Doozer: idk about aspergers but ive been diagnosed with a bunch of crap. i cant even remember half the labels shrinky gave me. its all good though.

Giggles: since you think your such a bad * post a pic of you and lets see how big and scary you are. ill let ya know if im phased even a little bit. also you fail at trying to use my words against me in that pic. ya know about being lonely and attention starved? yea there was kind only my whole group of friends behind the camera haha you fail. also im pretty sure we have met seeing as you pulled that up before i mentioned my last name.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby Remdawg Killionaire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Dangus wrote:To be fair... after a certain point it all becomes moot. Throwing a mechanically correct wrap shot, or chop shot, should use an identical motion. However, I've found training with a flat blade to be quite a bit more gratifying, because it teaches you not to throw sloppy half-wraps. I use both off and on, just for fun.
At this point, it makes no real difference in the way I fight. I don't really understand the stigma behind round-swords/clubs. Most of the animosity I've ever encountered on a bel field using one was some ego-sore dude QQ'ing about my "amtgard sword" (which incidentally weighs 14 oz). In the end it's just a f ucking game, if your spending this much time worrying about what other people are doing to enjoy they're time fighting, then you're probably not having a great deal of fun yourself. In my humble opinion this is akin to losing the game.

Just to reiterate.
Also, thank you Giggles, Ignatius and Doozer for the lolz.
Bishop wrote:Overall I believe the article was positive for our image, loosely defining us as a sadomasochist anti-larp. I'm ok with that. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/LARP-harder

Caleidah wrote:But, his sensei passed that style down to him! Literal hours of tradition!
Remdawg Killionaire
Forum Gordon Ramsay

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2006
Realm: Pyke and O.G. Babylonian
Unit: Catalyst
Favorite Fighting Styles: Acerbic wit and sassy one-liners

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:30 pm

touche' remy...touche'(i probably misspelled that) im assuming the quote was meant for me. good response.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby No'Vak » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:06 pm

PLEASE GM
Bugbear
Noik

Elebrim wrote:...I question why lately it seems like we must do everything that Amtgard does or else we are no longer the best fighters. I don't think it's right or necessary.
No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2006
Realm: Realm
Unit: Big one
Favorite Fighting Styles: Beating up cheaters

Postby Cu_ » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Doozer wrote:EMPEROR SPERG.

I think you mean Hapsperg Emperor
Cu_
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 15 Jul 2008
Realm: Niflheim
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, Punch and Pie

Postby Caleidah » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:16 pm

You want a picture of Giggles?

You'll have to forgive the bed-head. I caught him unprepared.
Last edited by Caleidah on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Caleidah » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 pm

MULTIPOST IS GO

No'Vak wrote:PLEASE GM
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:27 pm

my keyboard is coverd in milk now...thanks calediah.(in case you dont understand i laughed while eating cereal)

im assuming GM means tthe general mayhem area? if so i guess thats prob a good idea...idk....yea
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby RuthlessTheRed » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Kyron McFallon wrote:my keyboard is coverd in milk now...thanks calediah.(in case you dont understand i laughed while eating cereal)

Thanks for clarifying, wasn't sure if you started lactating or something.
newbishly non-newbish.
RuthlessTheRed
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 pm

theres really no way to describe how hard i just laughed. holy crap dude that was good. lol.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby Syndri » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Doozer wrote:
Kyron McFallon wrote:ahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **** HA!!!!!!

funny pics to. watch me not give a **** HAHA!!

QFGT!

laugh and the world laughs with you
cry and you get laughed at even more.

also, my teasing wasn't meant to be an insult. It actually was humor.
But I was also addressing the fact that you actually seem to have some sort of disorder on the autism spectrum. Asperger's syndrome to be precise. which could account for your lack of social skills and being hung up on people's "whiney douchbaggery" i think you may have called it.

in a side note, if I had a super autism-power, i'd wish for the ability to perfectly play any instrument and song after only seeing/hearing it once.

And that's when I come in, right Doozer?

...Crap, I should probably contribute to the conversation...uhh...Kyron, YOU SMELL LIKE...uhh...DOODIE!

Yeah, that'll show ya!

...I'm a sad, sad man.
Syndri
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 0- 1-2009
Realm: Niflheim
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board

Postby Rasheab » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Man Giggles, we missed out. This kid is claiming to be from Talinor. I was just at an event they hosted last weekend; sadly this kid started posting Monday after the event.
Hawaii: Manoa
Washington: Gondor

There are no staffs in Belegarth. Because of how they are constructed, they are really Pugil Sticks.
Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Gondor [WA] fomerly Manoa [HI]
Favorite Fighting Styles: Long spear
Whatever is in reach.

Postby Torix » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:34 am

Forkbeard wrote:Using a sword shaped sword.

Im gonna go with FB on this one.
Standard box design > tube swords.

Or maybe you want two foot long club instead? Its more... realish.. and you can hit on multiple sides. The speed bat thing just doesn't feel as real as swords with edges, and realism is one of the things we are going for.

edit: I'm responding to the OP (in case anyone was wondering why i wasn't talking about lactating Hyenas)
Sir Torix the Lightbringer of Saracor
Knights of the Western Flame
Torix
Bandit
Bandit

Started Fighting: 20 Feb 2010
Realm: Saracor and Salamandastron
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board
Spear

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 am

rasheab i checked your weopons. ya know the red headed kid? im not claiming anything i AM. if you have an issue with me for dealin it out as its dealt to me then obviously my first impression of you was wrong. have a nice day.

syndri its not my fault the shower wont work.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby RuthlessTheRed » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 am

**** gingers
newbishly non-newbish.
RuthlessTheRed
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:01 am

ok man thats crossing a line. i would appreciate you never using that term again. thats a heritage thing bro.

*edit
please and thank you.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby Caleidah » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:13 am

Oh god. Oh god this thread is made of gold.

Kyron, I want so hard to believe that you're just a troll, but I want so hard for you to be real, too.

Oh god oh god.

Mods, seriously, move this to the GM. Plz.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:18 am

dude i was trying to be nice about it. its only one word. you guys can call me anything you want but that is all i ask. i dont care what other insults you have just not that not even when your joking, which he might have been. and im real did you not see the pic that giggles posted? that toad is in jackson park in port orchard washington, i am from talinor. jesus man use the internet for what its for...finding **** out lol.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby RuthlessTheRed » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:22 am

Kyron McFallon wrote:ok man thats crossing a line. i would appreciate you never using that term again. thats a heritage thing bro.

*edit
please and thank you.

. . .
Dude, I am a **** Ginger. Calm down.
newbishly non-newbish.
RuthlessTheRed
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Torix » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:24 am

Kyron McFallon wrote:dude i was trying to be nice about it. its only one word. you guys can call me anything you want but that is all i ask. i dont care what other insults you have just not that not even when your joking, which he might have been. and im real did you not see the pic that giggles posted? that toad is in jackson park in port orchard washington, i am from talinor. jesus man use the internet for what its for...finding **** out lol.

Can we call you Day Walker? or Tampon Head? or Matchstick?
Torix
Bandit
Bandit

Spear

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:28 am

oh....well excuse me well i pull my foot out of my mouth real quick...my bad

and the guy who wishes he was the great vercingetorix (just playin man) day walker is an acceptable term yes. however tampon head worries me..... and matchstick is new...i like it lol
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby Torix » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:35 am

Kyron McFallon wrote:oh....well excuse me well i pull my foot out of my mouth real quick...my bad

and the guy who wishes he was the great vercingetorix (just playin man) day walker is an acceptable term yes. however tampon head worries me..... and matchstick is new...i like it lol

As you wish Soulless one. And I abbreviate it to Torix. 'rix' means king (I founded my realm and was realm leader for a time).
Torix
Bandit
Bandit

Spear

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:42 am

multipost again.
was gonna send messages to people but said **** it not afraid to show humility in front of everyone. best i can say is my bad i **** up. i let my real life **** run my mood while posting and kinda went off with it. not the best excuse but its the truth. sorry for insulting whoever and giggles and jimmy especially since you 2 i clashed with most. i would like to speak to you guys individually. if thats ok. now im guessing ill be reading a whole bunch of posts about being a weak * or something like that because i admitted to bein a douchebag to people.

Torix your post popped up right before i submitted this. thats pretty cool. did not know that. but you do know i was just messin with you right?
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby Caleidah » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:05 am

Nothing wrong at all with admitting fault and accepting that you acted like a week old turd. Welcome to Belegarth. Enjoy your stay.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:09 am

yea thanks man.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby Rasheab » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:16 am

Kyron McFallon wrote: best i can say is my bad i **** up. i let my real life **** run my mood while posting and kinda went off with it.

Man, when I read that you're the weapon checker guy from Talinor, I was disipointed. You were a cool guy in person. I'm glad this is sorting out.
Hawaii: Manoa
Washington: Gondor

There are no staffs in Belegarth. Because of how they are constructed, they are really Pugil Sticks.
Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Gondor [WA] fomerly Manoa [HI]
Favorite Fighting Styles: Long spear
Whatever is in reach.

Postby Flynn Cu Maige » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 am

i have alot of RL **** not goin well and i let it get to me. trust me man i feel stupid lol.
Flynn Cu Maige
Underling
Underling

Postby RuthlessTheRed » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:48 pm

No worries, see you at Chaos.
newbishly non-newbish.
RuthlessTheRed
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Doozer » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

back to quicktubes

I'm curious what the criteria are for a weapon construction being put on the wiki and why quicktubes are not on Geddon.

i suppose the simple answer is that nobody has put the construction for one on there yet.
DEUS VULT!!!
Doozer
Recruit
Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to Foam Smithing