Postby Ticonderoga » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:50 am

Well when you put it that way....
"I have to work on my judo rolls" *many thudding noises*
Ticonderoga
Toadie
Toadie

Re: Fantasy weapons

Postby Dyn » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:02 am

Look, here's my suggestion. Figure out what you want from this sport. Personally, I got into this because I enjoy hitting people with sticks. I picked up foamsmithing because I didn't want to buy my weapons, and ended up enjoying it immensely.

After I figured out the basic blue, I started to try other things. I've had fun, and learned a lot in the process. Admittedly, I have some weapons that are not as effective - namely my quarterstaff. But its fun.

So, here's the point: If there is something that you want to do, and it doesn't go against the BoW, do it. See how you like it. If it works, keep doing it. If it isn't right, don't.
Aonaibh Ri Chéile!
Dyn
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 14 Feb 2010
Favorite Fighting Styles: Whatever's handy

Postby Ticonderoga » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:26 pm

This was mainly for weapons that would be against the rules that you would love to have. most of the weapons posted here though, look to be in the rules. Like you I didnt wish to buy my swords so I built a basic blue sword.
"I have to work on my judo rolls" *many thudding noises*
Ticonderoga
Toadie
Toadie

Postby SirDario » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 am

Ticonderoga wrote:This was mainly for weapons that would be against the rules that you would love to have. most of the weapons posted here though, look to be in the rules. Like you I didnt wish to buy my swords so I built a basic blue sword.

That's great venture dude.
I'm sure you are earning a lot of gold on that way.

By the way what kind of software or any modification did you use in order to make one weapon or a cross bow in particular?
Vindicator wrote:Already 25 firearms and 49 rounds of ammunition have been handed in, as well as 48 other weapons including a deadly cross bow.
SirDario
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 12 Jun 1985
Realm: Spartanian
Unit: Spartanian Slippers
Favorite Fighting Styles: Punishing Strike

Previous

Return to Foam Smithing