Everett, WA Pick-up Practice

Questions and Answers

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Everett, WA Pick-up Practice

Postby Naphtali » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:10 am

Hey! I just found out about Belegarth. Made my first weapon but need someone to practice with. If anyone in the Everett area wants to show me the rope it would be appriciated. - Naphtali
Naphtali
Recruit
Recruit

Realm: Gondor

Re: Everett, WA Pick-up Practice

Postby Sir Thurat » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 am

Hey, Naphtali, welcome to Belegarth, and welcome to the boards. It looks like the nearest Belegarth realm to you is Gondor, which I see you've already contacted them on their Facebook page, which would have been my recommendation. Otherwise, about 30 minutes from you in Seattle there is DarGarth, which is a combination of Belegarth and Darkon rule sets. Being on the other side of the continent, I don't know much about the fighting in that area, but you can always check out their info on the Geddon, which is the Belegarth Wiki. Just click the realms tab on the left, and surf away.

Hopefully someone from the area can get back to you soon. Otherwise, please feel free to post any other questions you have here.

Cheers,

Thurat
Realm of Carthage War Council Representative
Knight of Oldcastle
Realm Map Curator
Master Seneschal
Sir Thurat
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 02 Apr 2006
Realm: Carthage
Unit: Clan of the Hydra

Re: Everett, WA Pick-up Practice

Postby Rasheab » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Thanks Thurat.

Hey Naphtali. I sent you a message on FB regarding fighting this weekend; check your "other" message folder, it probably got sorted into there.

Regarding Everett, I believe a couple of California Bel fighters have just moved up there. Also I think Froste & Pow-Pow formerly of Stygia live up that way.

Some of us will be at DarGarth this Sunday on Mercer Island. I'll message you details through FB in case it works for you; would give you the opportunity to meet some of us.
Hawaii: Manoa
Washington: Gondor

There are no staffs in Belegarth. Because of how they are constructed, they are really Pugil Sticks.
Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Gondor [WA] fomerly Manoa [HI]
Favorite Fighting Styles: Long spear
Whatever is in reach.

Return to New Members