Foametheus Sale

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Foametheus Sale

Postby Foametheus » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Hey guys, I guess it's time to make a formal introduction for my foam-smithing business, Foametheus.

Here's my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Foametheus

And here's my actual store: http://foametheus.com/

We're currently celebrating getting 300 likes on Facebook, which became 400 almost instantly, by having 30% off everything in the store. Use coupon code "300Likes" good until January 12th.

I hope you guys like what you see and if you have any questions, just send me a message here, on facebook, or through the site.

Thanks!
Brutus
(Foametheus)
Foametheus
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Foametheus Sale

Postby Vrohi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Hey You have some pretty cool stuff! How is the durability and are all of these things Bel Legal?
"For the Honour of the Realm."
"Honor, Valor, Brotherhood"
Vrohi
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 20 Jun 2009
Realm: No Affiliation
Favorite Fighting Styles: Javellin, Sword and Board.

Postby Hash » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Vrohi wrote:Hey You have some pretty cool stuff! How is the durability and are all of these things Bel Legal?

I'm a fan of foametheus gear. They are indeed Bel legal, and very durable. Not sure if this is still the case, but the reds and blues had one year warranties on them. Good stuff
if you are the big tree, we are the small axe
Hash
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 10 Jun 2008
Realm: Rhovanion
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board

Postby Foametheus » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Vrohi, Hash... thanks very much for the compliments guys! We do try very hard to make gear that has a little more style than the usual stuff. Of course, there are tons of gifted smiths out there, and we're just glad to be part of the current smithing renaissance that is sweeping through foam fighting.

We would put our durability up against anybody else's gear. That's not just a sales pitch, it's our core value. If you are spending your hard-earned dollars on gear, it should last long. And if it doesn't last a reasonable amount of time, whether it's because you use the HECK out of it, or you get unlucky and find some bad plate or leather armor, you shouldn't have to buy something new or pay to fix it. Our warranty is both a symbol of our confidence in our gear, and a way to give our customers some certainty as to what the return on their investment will be.

If you have any more questions, feel free to hit us up here with a PM, or at sales@foametheus.com. And definitely check us out on Facebook, as we have tons of specials over the holidays.
Foametheus
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Vrohi » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Well fantastic i will definitely be ordering something to try you guys out!
"For the Honour of the Realm."
"Honor, Valor, Brotherhood"
Vrohi
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 20 Jun 2009
Realm: No Affiliation
Favorite Fighting Styles: Javellin, Sword and Board.

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade