Skull cap template?

Leather, Chain and Plate

Moderators: Enderonimus, Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Skull cap template?

Postby tyorl » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:38 pm

At the risk of looking stupid I am turning to those who know armoring best to help me. I can not find a simple skull cap template for the life of me. I have been in involved in the sport for several years now and recently was voted into House Dregoth and because of this i feel it is time to upgrade a bit.

I have made some templates for bracers and greaves already and am looking for a nice spaulders design I like. The look I am going for in somewhat celtic you could say with some monsterish adjustments to the design. I was also not sure on what type of torso armor would look good, but not look cheesy. I was thinking a banded leather design, but its up in the air.

Also i was wondering if by putting a leather "mane" of strips of black leather on the cap would count as armor, or just simple decoration. It would be the proper 3/16" and all that. Just wondering because I was planning on doing it for asthetics either way, but if it would count as additional armor that would be a plus.

Thanks in advance for any templates and for dealing with another noob in armoring!
Lachlan wrote:Herp-derping is definitely bad form.
tyorl
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2009
Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: House Dregoth
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Return to The Armory